It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Endorses Nancy Pelosi for Speaker of the House. He Will Even Help Her Secure Votes.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   

How is this for WORKING TOGETHER?!?! Republican President Donald Trump is not only endorsing Democrat Congresslady Nancy Pelosi as House Speaker, when Democrats take control of the U.S. House on 1/1/2019. But he also is willing to help her secure the votes necessary, if she doesn't mind.

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump voiced support on Saturday for Rep. Nancy Pelosi's bid for speaker of the House, even offering to help the California Democrat secure votes.

"I would help Nancy Pelosi if she needs some votes," Trump told reporters at the White House. "She may need some votes. I will perform a wonderful service for her."

"Whatever number of votes she needs, if it's 50 or 10 or two or one, she's got them from me, automatic," Trump added. "So tell her opposition they're wasting their time."
Don't Click Unless You MUST: www.cnn.com...

What a GREAT PRESIDENT America is blessed with!

How about ATS Members? Do you feel that Nancy Pelosi will be a good Speaker of the House for 2019/2020?

-CareWeMust

edit on 11/17/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

She's terrible. The fact she may be the best choice should make us all vomit.

+31 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I love it.
He's giving her the kiss of death to ensure she gets a major challenge from the alt-left.
Brilliant.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

What about Ohio Democrat MARCIA FUDGE? She's planning on challenging Pelosi. They had a meeting yesterday.
www.vox.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

It's just so hilarious that Trump just wants to work for America and really isn't a republican and if Democrats worked with him they could probably get some of their stuff passed and help heal the political divide.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I love it.
He's giving her the kiss of death to ensure she gets a major challenge from the alt-left.
Brilliant.

I sensed that too. But perhaps Trump is genuine? After all, he did sit down with Nancy and Chuck last year, when Republicans wouldn't play ball on Immigration.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   

I don't know them, but it will be pelosi vs an alt left ocasio progressive I think.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Must be nice to not only suck at your job, but to break the law while your there, only to be honored for it. Looks like business as usual? I mean I guess she qualifies then right?
edit on 17-11-2018 by CosmicAwakening because: (no reason given)

Maybe he will let Hillary be his next VP
edit on 17-11-2018 by CosmicAwakening because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

It's just so hilarious that Trump just wants to work for America and really isn't a republican and if Democrats worked with him they could probably get some of their stuff passed and help heal the political divide.

Exactly. He DOES just want to work for the United States and EVERYONE in it. He’s not vehemently opposed to the ‘left’. Like morons believe.

However, this may well be some 3D chess move. I suspect the ‘left’ will be suddenly VERY anti-Pelosi.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

Exactly. He DOES just want to work for the United States and EVERYONE in it. He’s not vehemently opposed to the ‘left’. Like morons believe.

However, this may well be some 3D chess move. I suspect the ‘left’ will be suddenly VERY anti-Pelosi.

A known criminal getting to be speaker of the house? He better be up to something else...

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

He is vehemently opposed to those attacking him. That's it.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicAwakening

A known criminal getting to be speaker of the house? He better be up to something else...

He probably is.

He does want to work for ALL citizens, that’s obvious. But THIS? He’s possibly up to something here.

link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Right. AMERICA FIRST.

link   
a reply to: CosmicAwakening

You rather it be a further left radical progressive like ocasio?

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   

I don't know them, but it will be pelosi vs an alt left ocasio progressive I think.

Ocasio wouldn't get the votes. Too green. Being Speaker involves a lot of horse trading.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I love it.
Brilliant.

I just think Pelosi as Speaker will pretty much ensure a 2020 Trump win.

After all, all she's going to have to do is stagger to the mic once a week and open her mouth...

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   

1. Trump is being diplomatic because Republicans lost the house. Having Dem allies strengthens his agenda.
Or
2. He sees how weak she is, and is stirring up the Dem party against her, because Dem infighting makes them impotent. Divide and conquer.

I played risk a time or two. Great tactical move.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Maybe he will let Hillary be his next VP

Hillary couldn't command the Space Force. Too sick physically and mentally.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

I haven't seen any "Pelosi is a Criminal" threads on ATS. What are you referring to?

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   

He does want to work for ALL citizens, that’s obvious. But THIS? He’s possibly up to something here.

We'll know more when Democrats in Congress, and the MSM, start to weigh-in on Trump's ringing endorsement of Pelosi.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join