It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Endorses Nancy Pelosi for Speaker of the House. He Will Even Help Her Secure Votes.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Makes sense to me. Imagine if you could pick the quarterback for the team you'll face in the Superbowl.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Nancy does start displaying cognitive issues when she's under pressure. You're right about that.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom
Makes sense to me. Imagine if you could pick the quarterback for the team you'll face in the Superbowl.

Great analogy! You'd pick an opposing quarterback who was really good...15 years ago.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   
It’s highly likely that there’s a sexual assault allegation against Nancy being put together right now.

I mean, that’s all they have in their playbook right?

Or maybe she’s suddenly a ‘racist’?

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Makes me wonder if Trump will seek reelection as a Democrat. Hahaha...

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

What about Ohio Democrat MARCIA FUDGE? She's planning on challenging Pelosi. They had a meeting yesterday.
www.vox.com...

Would Marcia Fudge the vote ?
I just had to go there

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   

President Trump Endorses Nancy Pelosi for Speaker of the House. He Will Even Help Her Secure Votes.

Draining that swamp like a winner eh?

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

What non swamp creature are Democrats putting up with a real chance to win?

link   

Pelosi will have the position regardless what Trump says or does. The authoritarian left will have what they want regardless. They're tyranical nazi's.

He's just playing with the leftists. It's fun to watch.

link   

He knows Pelosi has publicly said she wouldn't put forth any votes of impeachment. Donald needs a weak Democrat like that in charge to do his bidding.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

I'll make an ATS wager right now that says the asinine tyrannical authoritarian left in the House will put forth a vote of impeachment before the end of January 2019.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I love it.
He's giving her the kiss of death to ensure she gets a major challenge from the alt-left.
Brilliant.

I just think Pelosi as Speaker will pretty much ensure a 2020 Trump win.

After all, all she's going to have to do is stagger to the mic once a week and open her mouth...

You mean like Trump....?
I don’t like that woman just as much as I don’t like Trump.
In Trumps defense I like him much more. Just wanted to point out the obvious.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
Exactly. He DOES just want to work for the United States and EVERYONE in it. He’s not vehemently opposed to the ‘left’. Like morons believe.

It's just that almost all of his supporters, especially his ATS fans, are vehemently opposed to the 'left' and scare the 'left' into being defensive, suspicious, and polarized.

He's saying she's an older, moderate left who will slow the process to work against him as opposed to a more progressive speaker. Everyone saying they suspect that there's motives should already know.

edit on 11/17/2018 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills
It's clear as glass, 2 faced democrats will say one thing today and the exact opposite tomorrow. They speak from either side of their mouth with equal enthusiasm.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I think Trump is actually reaching across the isle, but it's a fool's game. If you think the Left was a disgusting mess in the way they treated our POTUS in the last two years, you haven't seen anything yet.

2019 is going to get HOT.
edit on 17-11-2018 by Tempter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I have to say, I’m loving watching Republicans cozy up to Nancy Pelosi.

You guys are too much.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: CosmicAwakening

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

It's just so hilarious that Trump just wants to work for America and really isn't a republican and if Democrats worked with him they could probably get some of their stuff passed and help heal the political divide.

Exactly. He DOES just want to work for the United States and EVERYONE in it. He’s not vehemently opposed to the ‘left’. Like morons believe.

However, this may well be some 3D chess move. I suspect the ‘left’ will be suddenly VERY anti-Pelosi.

A known criminal getting to be speaker of the house? He better be up to something else...

I haven't seen any "Pelosi is a Criminal" threads on ATS. What are you referring to?

Maybe I was thinking of someone else. But for a politician to come out and say "We have to pass it to see what is in it" Could be blatant criminal treason, if you realize the implications of a "leader" passing something with which they claim they have no idea what is in it.

ETA: Also to the other replier's. Yes maybe picking her is a good thing because he knows she will mess it all up for them on her own just because she is batsht.
edit on 17-11-2018 by CosmicAwakening because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Trump wants the alt-left in control of the house.
He'll get the nonstop house-organized investigations either way...He's expecting it and is prepared.
The more to the left the looney alt-leftists shift the House and party...the more the Dem center/right shifts to the right come 2020. Independents will be more inclined to vote Republican, as well.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

Eh, Pelosi could be bluffing but I doubt it. Her number one job is raise money for Democrats from the wealthy elite. The same people who don't want Trump impeached because he's done so much for them! Mmmmmm those Top 1 Percent tax cuts for life!

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   
It's actually genius if you think about.

Dems don't want to do anything Trump wants.

By endorsing her... she's not going to get anything.

That's just my opinion and it has no value. It's an opinion.
edit on 17-11-2018 by TheGhoul because: silly little typos

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join