It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Endorses Nancy Pelosi for Speaker of the House. He Will Even Help Her Secure Votes.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
This is when Trump's supporters start endorsing Pelosi after months/years of dragging her through the mud. The messiah has spoken, his minions must now follow suit, as is tradition.

I Love NANCY !!!! 🎈🎀😍

Hooga Chaka, hooked on a feeling

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   

a reply to: Breakthestreak

And the right will flip flop just as hard. Take this thread as an example. If literally anyone else said this about Pelosi you guys would jump on them as if they're traitors to America. Trump though? He's the messiah, he can say and do no wrong, he must be followed even if it's off a cliff.

Can you point out ONE post that supports her on this thread, you said to take it as an example. I still see nothing but negativity for her.

But hey, you just be right cos you guys are always right. Ha haaa.

Suddenly you don’t support Nancy?

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

It's posts like yours that put the "ree" in "resist".

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   

It's more the fact that since Trump said it that means it's a "brilliant move" automatically. Anyone else though? "Traitor! Libtard! RHINO!"

Trump can say and do no wrong even when endorsing a sworn enemy.

link   

originally posted by: Tempter
I think Trump is actually reaching across the isle, but it's a fool's game. If you think the Left was a disgusting mess in the way they treated our POTUS in the last two years, you haven't seen anything yet.
2019 is going to get HOT.

A huge obstacle to bi-partisanship is that politicians love WINNING, more than they love the citizens of this country.

During Obama, the Republican leadership (2012 - 2016) voted NO NO NO NO NO...primarily to keep him from building much of a legacy. Thereby reducing the odds of another Democrat succeeding him. There was almost no bi-partisanship during those years.

The Democrat-led U.S. House may act the same way against Trump, even if he proposes something they really want, like Universal Healthcare, or a Trillion dollar infrastructure modernization bill.

Thank-goodness President Trump has the Senate and the Supreme Court on his side. I don't believe Obama had a Democrat Majority anywhere after he was "shellacked" (his words) in 2012.

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

It's posts like yours that put the "ree" in "resist".

He’ll be the very first to flip-flop. As soon as cnn rolls out the false allegations against her he’ll be in full anti-Nancy mode.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

It's posts like yours that put the "tard" in "Trumptard". That's the only reason I can see for praising Trump in endorsing Pelosi.

How are you so good at talking out of both sides of your mouth? Teach me sensei.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicAwakening

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: CosmicAwakening

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: carewemust

It's just so hilarious that Trump just wants to work for America and really isn't a republican and if Democrats worked with him they could probably get some of their stuff passed and help heal the political divide.

Exactly. He DOES just want to work for the United States and EVERYONE in it. He’s not vehemently opposed to the ‘left’. Like morons believe.

However, this may well be some 3D chess move. I suspect the ‘left’ will be suddenly VERY anti-Pelosi.

A known criminal getting to be speaker of the house? He better be up to something else...

I haven't seen any "Pelosi is a Criminal" threads on ATS. What are you referring to?

Maybe I was thinking of someone else. But for a politician to come out and say "We have to pass it to see what is in it" Could be blatant criminal treason, if you realize the implications of a "leader" passing something with which they claim they have no idea what is in it.

Democrats had a MESSIAH in the White House. It was blasphemy to doubt what was in his ObamaCare package, so why bother reading those 12,000 pages?

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   

I was never for Pelosi, she's a crooked politician. You really need to stop ingesting right wing propaganda, it's making you see ghosts everywhere. Care to point out where I've ever said I like Pelosi?

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   
And so it begins.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   

It's posts like yours that put the "tard" in "Trumptard". That's the only reason I can see for praising Trump in endorsing Pelosi.

How are you so good at talking out of both sides of your mouth? Teach me sensei.

You have a reading comprehension problem?

I already stated that you authoritarian leftists will cheer for her and vote her in regardless what Trump says.

He's just having fun.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Good point. Imagine how it will look to voters, when House Democrats focus on what Pelosi called "A Subpoena Cannon" aimed at the Trump Administration, instead of the things they campaigned on for 2 years. The #1 priority for Americans, and in Democrat candidate speeches, was HEALTHCARE.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheGhoul
It's actually genius if you think about.
Dems don't want to do anything Trump wants.
By endorsing her... she's not going to get anything.
That's just my opinion and it has no value. It's an opinion.

It's obvious that your OPINION is derived from LOGICAL reasoning and observation. Thank-you!

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   

I'm not voting Pelosi. What makes you think I'd cheer her on for anything?

You seriously need to stop thinking in such black and white terms, just because someone doesn't like Trump doesn't automatically mean they worship Democrats, regardless of what the propaganda you ingest tells you. There are people who see the corruption on both sides, your ideological bubble won't tell you that though.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: TheGhoul
It's actually genius if you think about.

Dems don't want to do anything Trump wants.

By endorsing her... she's not going to get anything.

That's just my opinion and it has no value. It's an opinion.

Trump is helping to facilitate a major fracturing of the dem party.

I got that impression while listening to CNN today. That network had more Anti-Pelosi guests on the air, than Pro-Pelosi

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   

You assuming im a Democrat because I don't like Trump is akin to me assuming you're a racist Nazi just because you do.

Step outside of your echo chamber and ideological bubble every now and then. You'll be surprised about just how many people actually despise both sides of this political freakshow.
edit on 11/17/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndyFront
Republicans are red.
Democrats are blue.
Neither one of them gives a flying goddamn # about you.

Then TRUMP MUST BE NEITHER.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subrosabelow
Heh, pretty sure this was offered because he knows she won't take him up on it. If she did, the rest of her followers would turn on her and destroy her for it. Like blood in the water. She'd be viewed as a traitor by those that have been blindly supporting her anti-Trump rhetoric.

That's logical. Just by endorsing "Nancy", President Trump has given some Dems in Congress pause, in supporting her. If he were to come the House to "round up votes", she's FINISHED.

If he keeps spouting off about how GREAT OF A LEADER Nancy will be, she may not become speaker.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   

This is when Trump's supporters start endorsing Pelosi after months/years of dragging her through the mud. The messiah has spoken, his minions must now follow suit, as is tradition.

The very opposite will happen. She’ll be the target of ‘the left’.

“The President endorsed her?!?!?!!! RESIST!!!!!!”

In fact, not ONE positive comment about her on this thread so far.

She has a nice rack.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

The very opposite will happen. She’ll be the target of ‘the left’.

“The President endorsed her?!?!?!!! RESIST!!!!!!”

In fact, not ONE positive comment about her on this thread so far.

She has a nice rack.

It's okay. A little flashy, but hey, who am I to criticize. . . . amirite!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join