It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Went Through My FM Entered Apprentice Initiation

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 06:10 AM
link   
The Crowley's arrived in Cefalu on 1st April 1920, so it is highly likely the Abbey of Thelema was consecrated on this date, please scroll down link to title "Occultism":-
en.wikipedia.org...
Alnilam, center star of the Belt of Orion is associated with Osiris, video below:-
www.youtube.com...
Midnight day marker was used while Alnilam sets along horizon in the West, astronomy graph for 1st April 1920 at location below:-

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Message to moderator......a link i am not showing but is at top of page of photograph below, i hope that means as it is my photo, that i am liable or i take responsibility as it is under copyright, i have little money so don't care, but wouldn't want to bring the ATS forum into disrepute, smack my wrist if i have got the legality wrong!
It is a page of correspondence regarding "The Temple of Set", but Adept Foster is mentioned, we may wonder if this is James Foster?

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Later in the correspondence we get our question answered, for James Foster is named in replying to letters.
Although only circumstantial evidence, we could think that James Foster was very high in estimation regarding the executive, which would have taken years of being an adept in the Temple of Set:-

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Please take note, i am not off-topic from original posters thread, which was being initiated in Freemasonry, i don't think anything is wrong with the 3 degrees of Freemasonry, but after that it can be a free pass into many other strange societies.
Obviously some will say be careful of fringe organizations but you can be naive.
There are many good Knights Templar's societies, but be aware that the name can attract weird right wing members, i like the middle ground in any politics!
Links to right wing below:-
heavy.com...
He was obsessed with Knight Justiciar, Anders Breivik and Reborn Knight Templar.
Please note any that have the title of Knight Templar are all self styled, any can create a connection, like links below, so be careful what you join after the 3 degrees of Freemasonry!
en.wikipedia.org... Sirius mentioned!
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Michael Aquino before founding "The Temple of Set", was a high ranking member of "The Church of Satan", below is an interesting link to Jayne Mansfield, who had been a member!
www.thevintagenews.com...

"Wherever God erects a house of Prayer,
The Devil always builds a chapel there,
And twill be found upon examination,
The latter has the largest congregation!"
edit on 8-4-2019 by Astronomer62 because: Link fault

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Astronomer62

It would seem to me that there are three paths within these groups, left, right and middle.... The furthest right will still not tell what the furthest left are upto no matter how evil, because they are all part of the same "enlightened" group. And they both know that they are both needed to advance societies, without evil there will be no good and vice versa.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks

It would seem to me that there are three paths within these groups, left, right and middle.... The furthest right will still not tell what the furthest left are upto no matter how evil, because they are all part of the same "enlightened" group. And they both know that they are both needed to advance societies, without evil there will be no good and vice versa.

Crikey!!! I dunno whether to be scared or accept enlightenment. I just think I stick with "Men's Shed" and argue about beers?

bally

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: bally001

Aye me too mate I'm not giving them my concern, I'd Rather stick to gardening and being thankful for all the things I have, from the six pack in the fridge to the the crusty bogies housing in my beak. Mmm.... Tasty.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011 Welcome to what I hope will be a long and meaningful journey for you.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Michael Aquino, as i said on previous page was involved in a ritual in Wewelsburg Castle, however it may be interesting to look up the date that Himmler opened his occult school for senior SS members there.
The date of opening grand ceremony was 22nd September 1934, as listed below:-
www.thevintagenews.com...

The Autumn Equinox was used in the ritual using midnight day marker when the Osiris star Alnilam was rising along horizon at location, astronomy graph showing this below:-

edit on 11-4-2019 by Astronomer62 because: Link fault

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: bally001
It is sometimes hard to know if it is the good or bad are involved in world history as some events are muddled, as both use Alnilam and Sirius, like 9/11, however it is not the case with "The Wannsee Conference, which had probably the most evil intent i have yet seen in my research. This was instrumental in the implementation of the "Final solution to the Jewish Question".

en.wikipedia.org...
The Conference started on 20th January 1942, midnight day marker was used in astrology magic, for at location, Sirius was culminating, astronomy graph below:-

edit on 11-4-2019 by Astronomer62 because: adding link

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks
That's not how Freemasonry works though.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

Soles Of My Feet. Souls Of My Feat. Traveler...
If I Come From The West.. To Whom Do I Look To For Guidance And Respite... ?!?

When She Says: "Mack-Benak"... She Means: "Macho Ven Aca!"
Der. Fr. Sp...

Eng. Trans.: "Macho, Come Here!"... Who Is She!?!...

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Pinocchio
I see you come from New York, that is rich in history, actually congress was sitting in the location of New York when they approved The Great Seal of America that has an Egyptian flavour, showing the eye of Horus on top of a pyramid, many members here have wondered about the symbolism!
www.thelivingmoon.com...
Please note "Seal" was approved on 15th September 1789, which is in New York.
www.introducingnewyork.com...
Egyptian day marker chosen on day, being Sunrise at location, astronomy graph below showing Sun rise in New York on 15th September 1789:-

As Sun rose, Alnilam, the Osiris Star was culminating in New York on date, so we get hermetic star alignments to "The Great Seal of America" being a Pyramid, and Eye of Horus, then we find that Alnilam, Osiris, is culminating on 15th September 1789, second graph below, as we don't know the good guys from the bad guys because they all use Alnilam and Sirius, perhaps i have a point in forcing the issue.

edit on 12-4-2019 by Astronomer62 because: Adding Graph

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

That's how life works, the difference between us, and I include you is in extremity. The thirst of those e-lites like SRFM 33s and the like is harder to quench, when money is no concern.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   

I am going to re-open a thread about Michael Aquino tomorrow, that is over a decade old, he was/is a member, i have never used the practical belief in protection but be it as it may, i have placed those that reply in a controversial way regarding Michael Aquino, under psychic protection, you don't want him in your head, especially as i have some new very disturbing evidence. Link below, i will be adding information and bringing forward tomorrow
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 26-4-2019 by Astronomer62 because: Link fault

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Now that is an interesting thread, looking forward to your updated version

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: KSigMason
I believe him to be a wise sage or at least a figurehead for wisdom.

I am a Johannite Christian which is an esoteric and Gnostic Christian church.

Hi Ksigmason,
On your link above you do mention The Most Reverend James Foster, obviously you wasn't mindful of what you were joining at least. Also there are links regarding The Apostolic Johannite church by the All Saints Accord with the Ecclesia Gnostica Catholica, please read link under "Signatories" on link below:-
www.johannite.org...
The closeness of the two branches of churches can be found when reading below regarding Pedophilia and convicted prisoner Bishop Reginald freeman:-
johannite.org...
If you hold the same beliefs but are from a different church, then it may help the forum debate if we look at core beliefs of the Ecclesia Gnostica Catholica.
We need to scroll down to The Gnostic Creed on link below:-
en.wikipedia.org...
I can't remember the amount of threads here where known Knights Templars have denied worshiping Baphomet, can you now deny that you don't, when it is in the Gnostic Creed of another branch associated with your church?

edit on 29-4-2019 by Astronomer62 because: spelling mistake

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Subliminals
Please Note i am very ill and am in a special help flat, however my research hasn't been taken here by anyone of merit by physics with archaeoastronomy.
I am just the wind of debate in physics!
investigations will follow by astronomers, i have no doubt, any wanna play with me?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join