It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Went Through My FM Entered Apprentice Initiation

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZombieZygote
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I know you're being intentionally dense, you and I both know I don't mean anything having to do with the "devil", Lucifer, or any biblical nonsense. Most of the other people on this board may believe a 32nd degree Scottish Rite Mason is merely doing "charitable" work, but I think you know that I know the types of disgusting energetic manipulation (to put it lightly) the higher up masons are obsessed with.

If you really want to believe that stuff, that's on you. But if you ever want to know what really goes on with the Scottish Rite, the Blue lodge, or the robing room of the Scottish Rite, I can help you. I am a shriner, but have zero idea what goes on there, as I have yet to attend a meeting. If you would rather go with what you think you know, that's all good. I promise I'll still love you just the same.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   

...but I think you know that I know the types of disgusting energetic manipulation (to put it lightly) the higher up masons are obsessed with.

What good is manipulation if it isn't disgusting?

I love disgustingly manipulating the sheeple snacks before consumption. It makes the flesh super tender and sweet.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I prefer the Underpants Gnomes to the Tooth Fairy.

that sh!t is real.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Can one be a better man and unforgiving at the same time? You know what I mean. I'll just leave it at that.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ZombieZygote

Oh, and one other thing, how evil can those 32nds be when you can get that degree in one day? Must be a seriously expedited class on evil-doing and 9/11-planning.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.

Can one be a better man and unforgiving at the same time? You know what I mean. I'll just leave it at that.

not sure I do, but I know of only one perfect man, and it ain't me. But better is something we should all aspire to be, even the unwashed masses of non child eaters.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Oh, and one other thing, how evil can those 32nds be when you can get that degree in one day? Must be a seriously expedited class on evil-doing and 9/11-planning.

I had a hard time staying awake for mine. Best degree for me was the 14th. (good sleep conditions)

I think I missed the part where we get to bomb other countries indiscriminately, I'd be all about that.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011
Well last night I went through the initiation for my Entered Apprentice degree. It was quite the experience for sure and I only messed up a couple times throughout the what seemed like an hour initiation. But thankfully I had a really good guide to help me through. Definitely learned a lot but like always, what happens in there stays in there. LOL
Good luck and have fun!

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Compartmentalization, your preferred method of deception. Most masons are given a false history and goals of the brotherhood, and believe it to be a benevolent organization. Those masons often do good work around the world, woefully unaware of the others true purpose.
Not every 32nd degree is chosen to participate in infanticide and cannibalism, the ones who are, are chosen somewhat early in their journey, identified by certain traits that the elite covet for their overall agenda.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: KawRider9
a reply to: blueman12

I joined for the hookers, blow and edible infants.

The goats, instant wealth and underground bunkers were just icing on the cake!

I think I worked for the wrong masonry company.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Compartmentalization, your preferred method of deception. Most masons are given a false history and goals of the brotherhood, and believe it to be a benevolent organization. Those masons often do good work around the world, woefully unaware of the others true purpose.
Not every 32nd degree is chosen to participate in infanticide and cannibalism, the ones who are, are chosen somewhat early in their journey, identified by certain traits that the elite covet for their overall agenda.

curious if you ever stopped to wonder, if this is all so amazingly secret that members of the craft who have spent years among the entire area of masons doesn't know about this secret section of masons, how is it even remotely possible that a guy who has never even been initiated, let along passed and raised, knows so much about the evil super secret inside? You Tube?

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   

How do you know this information regarding Freemasons? Where did you learn it? Where did your source learn of it? These should be questions you ask when learning all things.

More specifically: How do you know some 32nd Degree Scottish Rite Masons are initiated using evil rituals? I'd like to see these sources of direct knowledge.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Who says I haven't spent time in the organization? 🤔
Also, it's similar to people going to Yale and being good friends with someone in Skull and Bones. They don't see anything sinister throughout the years, but it's because they are simply not invited to the same places and parties that the member is. The member has sworn an oath of secrecy similar to that of the Jesuits (and the gross Mason one 😉) which only a fool would willingly violate.

Then one day your old college friend is president and bombing countries to "keep us safe".

Mandatory blackmail also works wonders for higher members. Kind of like NXIVM did.

edit on 16-11-2018 by ZombieZygote because: Flargindy

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   

I am a shriner, but have zero idea what goes on there, as I have yet to attend a meeting.

You get to suck on a real hotdog, while getting poked in the butt.

So I've heard.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I have been lurking around the idea of joining for about 3 years...similar to lurking on ATS before joining. The people that I have met this year have been great so far...and although I am somewhat weirded out by all the memorizing that has to be done...I am also looking forward to owning ny own goat one day

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Also, I'm not bashing you Network, just the satanic ritual obsessed higher degrees, mainly the 32nd and 33rd degrees. 😃

I'm a Scottish Rite 32nd and I love Satan and all the other made up fairy tale beings.

Hail Satan and the Tooth Fairy!!!!!!!
how long did it take you to become a 32nd?

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   

I have been lurking around the idea of joining for about 3 years...similar to lurking on ATS before joining. The people that I have met this year have been great so far...and although I am somewhat weirded out by all the memorizing that has to be done...I am also looking forward to owning ny own goat one day

You want to “own” a goat? “Coughs”😉

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Also, I'm not bashing you Network, just the satanic ritual obsessed higher degrees, mainly the 32nd and 33rd degrees. 😃

I'm a Scottish Rite 32nd and I love Satan and all the other made up fairy tale beings.

Hail Satan and the Tooth Fairy!!!!!!!
how long did it take you to become a 32nd?

It's usually a 2 or three day event, but I did mine in 1 day. You usually meet at the valley, and attend a bunch of plays put on by members of the valley. Each play teaches a moral lesson, and is associated with a degree. Usually, not all 29 degrees are acted out, some are "conveyed". The real meat and potatoes of the Scottish Rite isn't in the first part, but in the after part where you can join a degree team and spend time with your group. Lots of fellowship and fun.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis

I am a shriner, but have zero idea what goes on there, as I have yet to attend a meeting.

You get to suck on a real hotdog, while getting poked in the butt.

So I've heard.

I did the initiation, so I know what goes on there. It wasn't anything gay, just a bit juvenile, but fun.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Who says I haven't spent time in the organization? 🤔
Also, it's similar to people going to Yale and being good friends with someone in Skull and Bones. They don't see anything sinister throughout the years, but it's because they are simply not invited to the same places and parties that the member is. The member has sworn an oath of secrecy similar to that of the Jesuits (and the gross Mason one 😉) which only a fool would willingly violate.

Then one day your old college friend is president and bombing countries to "keep us safe".

Mandatory blackmail also works wonders for higher members. Kind of like NXIVM did.

PM me with the lodge you were raised in, and I'll ask you a few quick questions to verify your membership. It's not something you can fake.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join