It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Went Through My FM Entered Apprentice Initiation

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks
Hi Many Masks,
The legend of Hiram Abiff is often put forward as a belief by Freemasons but there are groups that prefer the Regius Manuscript which tells they originated in ancient Egypt, link below:-
milwaukeefreemasonryformenandwomen.com...
It is probably likely that those that prefer the Egyptian history are more likely to be attached to Mystery Schools and ancient Egyptian alleged magic.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason
The pages that you may have to refer to several times as we go along on this topic regarding Quatuor Coronati are below:-
www.mqmagazine.co.uk...
www.mqmagazine.co.uk...
A link regarding the date of establishment of the Isis-Urania Temple of the Golden Dawn on 1st March 1888 is below:-

hermetic.com...

When you read the 2 pages above relating to Quatuor Coronati it relates to part of the Regius Manuscript with reference to two sets of masons and sculptures that were martyrs put to death on 8th November 298 and 300 AD in Rome by Emperor Diocletian, the legend is called "Ars Quatuor Coronatorum", which is how the "Premier Research Lodge" got it's NAME!
The Premier lodge was consecrated on 12th Jan 1886, and is highly regarded by all Freemasons to the present day.
I'll add some astronomy charts soon.
The Chart of the Martyrs is below:-

The astronomy graph to Quatuor Coronati on 12 Jan 1886 in London is below:-

edit on 1-11-2019 by Astronomer62 because: Adding Graph

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks
Well, Astro is talking about ceremonial magick.

As for the Scottish Rite, that's just one branch in a much larger tree of Freemasonry.

a reply to: Astronomer62
As I said, I'm familiar with that Lodge.

Freemasonry and King Athelstan: www.travelingtemplar.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Hi KSigMason,
I thought i would finish the graphs off with The Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn that was consecrated on 1st March 1888 in London, being Hermetic we would expect them to use ancient Egyptian day marker, being Sunrise (Golden Dawn), with Alnilam, Osiris star on the Nadir or Due North.
We all search for our god or gods, i don't have a problem with people aligning their temples or lodges in whatever manner they like, however when you go into politics then religion shouldn't be applied in a democracy, a candidate for political office must act for the voters who have many beliefs, therefore they must keep their own beliefs out of legislation, especially something like Hermetic beliefs, that most voters have never heard of, which is the reason in the United States that there is a separation of Church/beliefs and State:-
en.wikipedia.org...
I'm sure that ManyMasks is as sick as i am about Brexit, it is going on for ever, however from when we joined many years ago under the Common Market until Article 50, all dates of legislation have been aligned to Sirius and Alnilam in a similar fashion, there many mystery schools and obviously not all are Freemasons, but my evidence does show how prolific it is in the world today, i find it a little disturbing.

edit on 2-11-2019 by Astronomer62 because: Edit

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 06:46 AM
link   
The National Security Act of 1947 was an alignment, it was signed by President Harry Truman who was a 33 degree Freemason, so the buck stops there.
On this date being 18th September 1947, the C.I.A was formed, and the United States Army, Air Force and Navy were also realigned to this date in Washington DC, for a super power that's a lot clout in the world, i'm not sure when i will post the astronomy graph, i'm busy today, i'll try to fit it in today.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   
The National Security Act of 1947 was an alignment, it was signed by President Harry Truman who was a 33 degree Freemason, so the buck stops there.
On this date being 18th September 1947, the C.I.A was formed, and the United States Army, Air Force and Navy were also realigned to this date in Washington DC, for a super power that's a lot clout in the world, i'm not sure when i will post the astronomy graph, i'm busy today, i'll try to fit it in today.
en.wikipedia.org...

The chart of the date that the "National Security Act of 1947" was activated in Washington DC is similar to the Golden Dawn, both charts show that ancient Egyptian day marker was used, however this time Alnilam is on culminating angle being Due South in Northern Hemisphere, graph below:-

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Hi KSigMason,
How much respect have you for the Philalethes Society? Link below:-

freemasonry.org...

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Not far from the Philalethes Society we find a statue of Isis?
www.nps.gov...

The statue reminds me of the book Isis unveiled:-
en.wikipedia.org...
There could be a lot of symbolism attached to the statue, which may have been donated by "European esoteric societies":-
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 3-11-2019 by Astronomer62 because: Adding Link

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astronomer62
Hi KSigMason,
How much respect have you for the Philalethes Society? Link below:-

freemasonry.org...

Hi KSigMason,
The Philalethes Society is another masonic research Society that most American Freemasons respect, it was founded on 1st October 1928 in Cedar Rapids,Iowa.
Ancient Egyptian Sunrise day marker was used at location with Sirius culminating at True South, so fringe beliefs do merge with regular Freemasonry, any comments?
If you look on above link you will find under members that A.E. Waite become a member approx. ten years after establishment, he had been a Freemason, a member of the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn, Societas Rosicruciana and founder of The Fellowship of the Rosy Cross
en.wikipedia.org...
Graph below:-

edit on 12-11-2019 by Astronomer62 because: Edit

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011
Hood on , blow to the head with a gun being fired ?

Hood on , blow to the head fall into a pit ?

what was your initiation trigger to your neath death experience ?

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Sorry, it's been a busy week and a half: www.travelingtemplar.com... and www.travelingtemplar.com...

I'm a member of the Philalethes Society: www.travelingtemplar.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Hi KSigMason,

I Know you are a truthful man, and accept that you know nothing of the astronomical alignments i give you, but they are accurate.
So you don't think i'm just picking on Freemasons, i'll show another chart aligned the same way on 28th September 1586 regarding the Vatican's ancient Egyptian obelisk, this is telling the masses to believe Christian dogma, while believing Egyptian philosophy in secret!
www.lindahall.org...

Astronomy graph below:-

edit on 13-11-2019 by Astronomer62 because: Adding Graph

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   

congradulations brother, Fellow craft is next it's an interesting degree I learned alot from the initiation. Stick with it and get your 3rd drgree, there is so much to learn it makes my head spin. The crazies on the internet give free masonry a bad name, its pretty simple people fear what they dont understand.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow
Hi asabuvsobelow,

I know your reply wasn't directed to myself, however as far as i know you need to write a number of posts in the "New Members forum" before posting in the main forums.
You have the right to practice beliefs in your temple, however my thread sections are about separation of beliefs from politics.

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Know nothing? I acknowledge that there has been astronomical alignments with important events.

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 03:22 AM
link   

So what you're saying is that this is a pointless post other than to brag you joined the FM? Weird flex but ok.

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Thank you KSigMason for your honest reply,
There are so many different societies that use these alignments unrelated to Freemasonry, i have no idea who is who, we have to think that there is duality in Sirius and Alnilam as a power base in beliefs, by astronomy i only see the tip of the iceberg....perhaps we can become careful friends in the future in investigating the mysteries!
From earliest times the Greeks studied at the Library of Alexandria that fell below the sea, we lost so much information, most early religions were in awe of Egyptian Philosophy.
I think we should move on to the origins of the Christian religion, and if they used a mixture of beliefs, which effects all that follow it, we all have different interpretation. Perhaps it is controversial as we near Christmas, but perhaps fortune favours the brave and is on topic as most regular Freemasons do follow this religion.
Some follow 6th January as the birthday of Jesus Christ, some 25th December, we really don't know, sadly i know when Cleopatra and Julius Caesar died but have no idea of the date or year Christ was born or died. however we may find some information in investigating these dates.
I will start with 6th January, early travellers to Bethlehem found that Christmas was celebrated on 6th January:-
www.agos.com.tr...

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Other sources link The coming of the Three Wise Men to Bethlehem, the turning of Water into Wine, being the first Miracle, and the Baptism of Jesus by Saint John the Baptist, being something that KSigMason would be interested about, these events were called Epiphany, however i find it dubious that all three key events happened on different years on the same date being 6th January, all the events are relatively close to each other and on the same approx. Latitude.
Perhaps an ancient astrologer picked this date, the ancient Jews and Persia used Sunset previous to date to start the day, so it might be interesting to look in Bethlehem?
The actual year of birth isn't needed as by procession a star will stay in position along the horizon for 200 years before becoming out of synch using 1 degree margin, which i use as the Sun appears to move along the horizon by approx. one degree per day.
Did the Three Wise Men or Kings/Mystics really follow a star or is it just a myth?

edit on 16-11-2019 by Astronomer62 because: Edit

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 07:03 AM
link   
At the bottom of this thread section i will show a chart for 6th January 0001 in Bethlehem, it doesn't matter about year as the alignment is there every year on date for approx. two hundred years due to the 24,000 year cycle.
The astronomy chart is set for how the Jews align the day being sunset before date being on 5th January, and shows as the Sun set, Sirius was rising.
I could as an archaeoastronomer have followed that alignment from Persia, like the 3 Kings, however i would have needed date of birth before i set out on my journey.
It does seem suspect as we don't know if the Three Kings is a myth, and Sirius as the "Star of Bethlehem" does sound Egyptian, perhaps an astrologer picked this day, all religions have stolen myths of previous religions, in the end, you have to make your own minds up, it wouldn't have been the first time that an astrologer has picked a day to correspond to a Sirius alignment.
I find it suspicious that also the first miracle and baptism would show the same alignment!

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 07:04 AM
link   
The other date we can investigate is dates near the Winter Solstice, that was very important to ancient people, Edward Carpenter is wrong on some points in his Book "Pagan and Christian Creeds.
The Birthday of Osiris was indeed near the end of the year, but the Year began and ended in the Summer in ancient Egypt.
Any comments?

www.sacred-texts.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join