It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Went Through My FM Entered Apprentice Initiation

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Well last night I went through the initiation for my Entered Apprentice degree. It was quite the experience for sure and I only messed up a couple times throughout the what seemed like an hour initiation. But thankfully I had a really good guide to help me through. Definitely learned a lot but like always, what happens in there stays in there. LOL

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Is that the one where they tie a rope around your neck and tell you it's for building "trust"?

Cause it sounds like how most scams start out

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   
How many goats were there, and were you naked at any point?

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Was AugustusMasonicus in an adjacent room sacrificing a child to harvest their adrenochrome? Or are you not a high enough level yet to know about that?

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Lots of men doing secret men's buisness, just don't say homo erotica and it will all be fine
Oh, I guess it's off topic to say that but if it was a thread about faith it would be fine

Quick call a mod someone

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   
What's the point of being a mason?

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

Biggest perk would be the invite into the deep underground apocalypse survival base.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Congrats, it's a fun journey!

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

I joined for the hookers, blow and edible infants.

The goats, instant wealth and underground bunkers were just icing on the cake!

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Got yourself a whole new band of brothers ps it is your round new boy

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

You will have to seek out the answer for that question yourself. Masonry offers many benefits to its members. Some reasons men join for the social life, it's teachings, philanthropy, or curiosity. Some men join because membership runs in their families. These are not the only reasons.

I joined to learn the moral, ethical, and esotericism teachings of the fraternity and to find people with the similar interest of working on becoming a better person everyday. A man does not need to join the Freemasons to become a better person, but Masonry is one of many venues for men who seek to become a better person. The benefit of Masonry is its unique presentation of virtues and morals.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

You get to do all sorts of exciting things. Here are some examples of their handiwork.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Congrats brother! I hope you didn't bring anything metal with you.

Now you get to learn all about how to remember lots of stuff in a short time. Be patient and I hope you have a great coach.
Please keep us informed of your progress. We have to get the virgins picked out and the goat fed and groomed before you get your third, so lots to do!

Glad to hear you took this first step, it's an amazing journey and the reward is meeting the greatest people. I'm still amazed at the quality of men whom I meet, always humbling.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ZombieZygote

we don't do chemtrails, that's the Niburu folks.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   

finding ways to be a better man.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

There is no "planet" Nibiru. Also, I'm not bashing you Network, just the satanic ritual obsessed higher degrees, mainly the 32nd and 33rd degrees. 😃

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZombieZygote
Also, I'm not bashing you Network, just the satanic ritual obsessed higher degrees, mainly the 32nd and 33rd degrees. 😃

I'm a Scottish Rite 32nd and I love Satan and all the other made up fairy tale beings.

Hail Satan and the Tooth Fairy!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I prefer the Underpants Gnomes to the Tooth Fairy.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I know you're being intentionally dense, you and I both know I don't mean anything having to do with the "devil", Lucifer, or any biblical nonsense. Most of the other people on this board may believe a 32nd degree Scottish Rite Mason is merely doing "charitable" work, but I think you know that I know the types of disgusting energetic manipulation (to put it lightly) the higher up masons are obsessed with.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZombieZygote

originally posted by: network dude

There is no "planet" Nibiru. Also, I'm not bashing you Network, just the satanic ritual obsessed higher degrees, mainly the 32nd and 33rd degrees. 😃

but I'm a 32nd! How do you know I'm not at the near TOP of the satanic ladder?

Oh, and it's not a "planet", it's a ship. They do the trails to hide it's whereabouts. But you didn't hear it from me.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join