It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 327
<< 324  325  326    328  329  330 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

Are you serious right now? Because someone not associated with Q decides to make Q merch, Q is not legitimate? People make t-shirts about anything and everything. All this stuff is not officially sanctioned by Q, Q isn’t making anyone spend any money. I certainly haven’t spent a dime on anything, and I’m pretty confident most people here haven’t either. You are really grasping for straws here.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

Why do you care how people you don’t know spend their money? This is the weakest argument against Q yet.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Camille Paglia — Democrat — savage as ever! https://(link tracking not allowed)/2DXDXWe

twitter.com... ps%3A%2F%2Ftwitchy.com%2Fsarahd-313035%2F2018%2F12%2F05%2Fsavage-as-ever-camille-paglias-take-on-2020-dem-presidential-field-is-not-to-be-missed%2F

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Just saw this. I made a post about Mercury Public Affairs here.

A few weeks ago I was checking FARA and mentioned to someone that the info had disappeared from the FARA website. I wondered if something was going down regarding investigations.

Prosecutors ramp up foreign lobbying probe in New York

WASHINGTON (AP) — Spinning off from the special counsel’s Russia probe, prosecutors are ramping up their investigation into foreign lobbying by two major Washington firms that did work for former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort, according to people familiar with the matter.

The investigation had been quiet for months since special counsel Robert Mueller referred it to authorities in Manhattan because it fell outside his mandate of determining whether the Trump campaign coordinated with Russia.

But in a flurry of new activity, Justice Department prosecutors in the last several weeks have begun interviewing witnesses and contacting lawyers to schedule additional questioning related to the Podesta Group and Mercury Public Affairs, the people familiar with the inquiry said. They spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the ongoing work.

In New York, Mueller’s referral prompted a fresh look at the lobbying firms of Washington insiders Tony Podesta and Vin Weber, who have faced scrutiny for their decisions not to register as foreign agents for Ukrainian lobbying work directed by Manafort.

Podesta is a longtime Democratic operative whose brother, John Podesta, ran Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign; Weber is a former Republican congressman from Minnesota. Neither man has been charged with any crimes. Their firms have defended the decisions by saying they relied on the advice of outside attorneys.

AP News

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

So Mueller has referred the Posesta Group for not registering as a foreign agent. That’s something I guess. Maybe that’s the foot in the door to open the books on the Podestas?

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

FBI email chain may provide most damning evidence of FISA abuses yet

If ever there were grounds to investigate the investigators, these facts provide the justification. Director Comey and Deputy Attorney General Rosenstein likely hold the answers, as do the still classified documents. It’s time all three be put under a public microscope.

tons at the link
thehill.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

I would assume something Clintons have been conspiring with Russia elements (Mafia?) to do since Q started?

ETA - could be Clintons working with Russian mafia hackers to influence midterms?
edit on 5-12-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

I swear it's going to be George Clooney running for pres.

I have been saying this since 2016.

I just saw he and Amal have set up the Clooney foundation.

Just like all their dem friends.

I think she is driving it.

Anyway that's my prediction.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Yipee!!

It's Podestas FOR SURE!

I'm way too excited.

Eta. Imagine what other stuff they may find about them while invesigating.

Also the stuff that might come up from the Clinton foundation investigation.

They might have to look on that Weiner laptop...

Geez Podestas I wonder if Huma had your "insurance policies" on there.

I wonder what else Assange has

Or what else might have come up from the NSA if they had fisas on them.

Payback's a bitch, eh?
edit on 5 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

You know how the media likes to spin story.

When I first discovered this all the info was readable on the FARA website. A few weeks ago ALL of Mercury's info on the FARA website said "available FARA public office".

Today the pic above shows what the info looks like. These are the two that deal with Ukraine.

Both firms have since registered under FARA. But in court papers filed alongside Manafort’s plea agreement, Mueller’s prosecutors suggested the firms were aware they were working on Ukraine’s behalf.

Prosecutors say employees of both companies “referred to the client in ways that made clear they knew it was Ukraine.” One Mercury employee said the nonprofit was the client “in name only,” likening the situation to “Alice in Wonderland.” A Podesta employee referred to the nonprofit’s certification that it wasn’t related to the Ukrainian political party as a “fig leaf on a fig leaf.”

link to article again

FARA

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Your yippee is contagious!

I got so excited I forgot to post the most important line in that article. Alice in Wonderland! What are the odds? Is this a hint that it is going down? Has Mueller been flipped? My next thoughts while reading was the CF. Then my mind wandered to the red shoes. I must admit I forgot all about the Weiner laptop. Great catch!

This came out right after Bush's funeral was over. Was he the firewall?

Yes - yes I love the sweet smell of karma especially in the "cold" winter months.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post]PokeyJoe[/post]
a reply to: [post]bknapple32[/post]

Are you serious right now? Because someone not associated with Q decides to make Q merch, Q is not legitimate? People make t-shirts about anything and everything. All this stuff is not officially sanctioned by Q, Q isn’t making anyone spend any money. I certainly haven’t spent a dime on anything, and I’m pretty confident most people here haven’t either. You are really grasping for straws here.

Well see- what Im saying is, have you ever considered the likelihood that the some of the people profiting are the ones behind Q in the first place?

Other people profiting from, and people spending their money on... I have zero issue with. Let me make that perfectly clear. Its if the people behind Q are a fraud and theyre the ones also selling you the merch.

Just for you Ill sit and watch a nice long Q documentary just to see what on earth you guys are so sure of - see if Ive missed anything.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I can't embed this video but it is John Solomon. If you do nothing else today you have to listen to what he says.

BOOM

FBI email chain may provide most damning evidence of FISA abuses yet

John Solomon video in The Hill article

I don't want to spoil the surprise.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

In your latest, when entering a post # in cell B3 (Qclock) the contents of the post shows blank, just a 0.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

🍾🥂

Chelsea meme is a winner winner kuru dinner. 🤢

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Thread about Horowitz👇

threadreaderapp.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: wanderingconfusion
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Your yippee is contagious!

I got so excited I forgot to post the most important line in that article. Alice in Wonderland! What are the odds? Is this a hint that it is going down? Has Mueller been flipped? My next thoughts while reading was the CF. Then my mind wandered to the red shoes. I must admit I forgot all about the Weiner laptop. Great catch!

This came out right after Bush's funeral was over. Was he the firewall?

Yes - yes I love the sweet smell of karma especially in the "cold" winter months.

Yep!
WL is filled with Alice in Wonderland! and Hillaryland.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   
nvm TOL beat me to it.

edit on 3pm1205America/ChicagoWed, 05 Dec 2018 19:19:01 -0600191272018-12-05T19:19:01-06:00 by wanderingconfusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Q#2 5:5 9

RUSSIA = THE REAL CONSPIRACY.
Define 'PROJECTION'.
What happens when they lose control and the TRUTH is exposed?

Q is likely pointing here:

“In light of these facts, the United States today declares it has found Russia in material breach of the treaty and will suspend our obligations as a remedy effective in 60 days unless Russia returns to full and verifiable compliance,” Pompeo told reporters on Tuesday."

Link

As mentioned when this was brought up earlier and folks went nuts, the Treaty is not what it seems (likely void as it was signed by the USSR which is no longer) but must be ended to create new TRUE liberation Treaties. These sorts of things have NEVER EVER been put in place to "keep us slaves safe" To date those making Treaties do not care about the slaves - never forget that.

Now, that story does not get released unless vetted. Here is the vetting:

“I am certain that, at some time in the future, President Xi and I, together with President Putin of Russia, will start talking about a meaningful halt to what has become a major and uncontrollable Arms Race,” Trump tweeted. “The U.S. spent 716 Billion Dollars this year. Crazy!”

top topics

<< 324  325  326    328  329  330 >>

join