It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 329
<< 326  327  328    330  331  332 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

My mother always tells me not to waste energy worrying about something that may not happen... just be prepared.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

You may find filtering on column G "intraDelta" of "Q Posts Analysis" useful... either using an IntrDelta or a Mirror Delta from "Qclock search" tab.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Do SERCO Spot Fix Betting Patents Play A Role in U.S. Mass Casualty Events?

Federal Bridge Certification Authority (keys)

A fascinating interview concerning the topic of "betting" on deaths (something I posted a link to a few months back (americandigicalnews.com - link I have is dead) and the connection to the "carbon tax".

Something rather interesting is revealed concerning the Presidential communication hotlines. Under Obama they the changed - listen to find out the madness. Then add that to your understanding of what else has to be done to get this done.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   
See something say something.

I saw DJT latest tweet and wow. Doug Wead? Is it Wead or Weed? Didn't Wead record 43 without his permission?

Just wanted to share. I immediately felt like it was some epic trolling but honestly am unsure.

I tried to upload a pic but from my phone I can't ever get it into my post.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: KewlDaddyFatty
See something say something.

I saw DJT latest tweet and wow. Doug Wead? Is it Wead or Weed? Didn't Wead record 43 without his permission?

Just wanted to share. I immediately felt like it was some epic trolling but honestly am unsure.

I tried to upload a pic but from my phone I can't ever get it into my post.

KDF, big time trolling.

Clip DJT wants us to see

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Thats exactly it Cranky.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Based on what we have learnt about the feeding on our emotions, I've been trying to understand history in a truer light.

My son is trying to make it as an Indie rock star but often he's lucky to get paid free beers at a gig... for some time I've been wondering how on earth great classical composers in the 15th to 18th centuries convinced patrons to pay them a middle class lifestyle just to create music. Through new eyes I see that they wanted the music to draw emotion from the people of their estates to feed on.

The English and French had a hundred years worth of war - why? Surely within 20 years they could have had a marriage merging the families. Presumably they fed of the blood and fear of both populations.

Why did the Vikings make a point of raping and pillaging as violently as they did? Because it filled whole nations with fear that they fed off!

Why was so much spent on the Art of the Vatican, sculptures of the Romans, bronzes of the Greeks? Again to produce emotions in the beholders and awe.

Why did the romans create the gladiatorial games? The cost of the colliseums they built must have been comparable to us sending people into space. Surely a dug out pit would have done but they needed the emotion of shock and awe and its reputation spread fear across an empire.

What I'm having difficulty reconciling is how much beauty has been created as a by-product of the emotion farming process. What advances in technology!

I assume as a result that the environment we should be living in is without any of that beauty or technology? in its purest form that means we should be living unclothed in nature - loving the beauty of the garden of eden? I'd best lose a few pounds.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: LurkNoMore

"Bait expends ammunition" Means what, in the context of that message?

Bait of the delayed Huber testimony from the D5 announcements. Deep S used the Bush death as ammo....they played that card.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

a reply to: LurkNoMore

"Bait expends ammunition" Means what, in the context of that message?

Bait of the delayed Huber testimony from the D5 announcements. Deep S used the Bush death as ammo....they played that card.

How was Bush's death used as ammunition? Deep State likely didn't kill George Bush, and even if they did, it was just a tiny bump in the road. The overall plan is still on track.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: carewemust

Q team/POTUS throw out bait so that the Deep State expends all their ammo chasing ghosts? So they show their hand?

That makes sense. What do you think George Bush Jr. gave Michelle Obama in this funeral clip zoom-in?
twitter.com...
Something nefarious?

George was trolling at his dad's funeral.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Yes they did. Now its time for the Trump card.

"Never let a good crisis go to waste".
- Winston Churchill
edit on 5-12-2018 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Based on what we have learnt about the feeding on our emotions, I've been trying to understand history in a truer light.

My son is trying to make it as an Indie rock star but often he's lucky to get paid free beers at a gig... for some time I've been wondering how on earth great classical composers in the 15th to 18th centuries convinced patrons to pay them a middle class lifestyle just to create music. Through new eyes I see that they wanted the music to draw emotion from the people of their estates to feed on.

The English and French had a hundred years worth of war - why? Surely within 20 years they could have had a marriage merging the families. Presumably they fed of the blood and fear of both populations.

Why did the Vikings make a point of raping and pillaging as violently as they did? Because it filled whole nations with fear that they fed off!

Why was so much spent on the Art of the Vatican, sculptures of the Romans, bronzes of the Greeks? Again to produce emotions in the beholders and awe.

Why did the romans create the gladiatorial games? The cost of the colliseums they built must have been comparable to us sending people into space. Surely a dug out pit would have done but they needed the emotion of shock and awe and its reputation spread fear across an empire.

What I'm having difficulty reconciling is how much beauty has been created as a by-product of the emotion farming process. What advances in technology!

I assume as a result that the environment we should be living in is without any of that beauty or technology? in its purest form that means we should be living unclothed in nature - loving the beauty of the garden of eden? I'd best lose a few pounds.

Well said my friend.

Hint. Humans can create both beauty and the horrors, we are used for both. Of course we have an internal preference but at the soul level it all evens out so to speak in the end.

The controllers cannot create independently, then require us. That part is a bit complicated, but their creations are not really of their own. Earth provides the supplies, we provide the creative energies - they add only control.

Man do they get pissy when told they are not that creatively special, we are. We humans create, create, and create. It is what we do. We are in the course of remembering to create from the place of our own, without the filter they have placed on our creations.

Now Q: The feedback we put forth, the connection, the sharing, the compassion etc. is used to CREATE the reality that excludes the controllers and returns us to the truth.

Reconcile: If the controllers cannot create without us, and the only reality they know and can create is this parasitical one, what happens if we up and leave them?

Fun times.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   
In a way, NSA and Adm. Rogers (hopefully) are delivering a seQuel to 1984, one with a relatively happy ending, or at least an ironic ending.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Q hasn’t shilled any merch yet,

You know who Q is?!?

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   
edit on 5-12-2018 by FlyingFox because: baleete

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Modern day Cone of Silence.

My most prized occupation title is"Futurist", and in that regard the CoS is eerily similar in concept to SCIF.

Was it standard tech in the 1960s that writers knew about, or was it tipped off through elite channels? It could actually be foresight from a smart consultant to the show as well.

Tech in media, or even just sci-fi, is a pretty interesting subject. iirc, Kubrick's 2001 set the case law that a mega lawsuit Apple won after being sued by Samsung(?) over the tablet form factor PC that appears in the 1968-ish movie.

lol, look at flip phones on Star Trek and give me a call.

edit on 5-12-2018 by FlyingFox because: off-topic, but solid content.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
originally posted by: tiredoflooking

"No Hillary, it's not a glass ceiling. It's a helicopter dropping arrest warrants !!"

Best meme of the entire Q saga!

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I think this would be the most authentic and accurate Q t shirt.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: carewemust

Q team/POTUS throw out bait so that the Deep State expends all their ammo chasing ghosts? So they show their hand?

That makes sense. What do you think George Bush Jr. gave Michelle Obama in this funeral clip zoom-in?
twitter.com...
Something nefarious?

Read something elsewhere, where the claim is that they have been reduced to passing out doses (think edibles) containing CSF (Cerebral Spinal Fluid/Adrenochrome) by hand, because their supply has dried up. Not at all sure that I believe that. But, it's an interesting thought.

new topics

top topics

<< 326  327  328    330  331  332 >>

join