It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 332
<< 329  330  331    333  334  335 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
In the same vein as Bush passing some “candy “ to Michelle yesterday, anybody got any idea what this is about? Hillary has a special envelope with a letter in it, in her funeral program. Doesn’t look like Carter or Bill had one. Check it out.

cloverchronicle.com...
Saw both. What ever Jeb read, wiped the smile off his face. I suspect it was late breaking news concerning a Bank being investigated. Now that they know about tracking they are forced to use the old fashion way of communicating. Using paper, in the flesh lol lol

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Coinkydinky EMN, I've worked with 5 or 6 exBT VPs and DMDs. We may have crossed paths - small world.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Maybe secret service have been doing some trolling for POTUS?

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

The body language with jeb was one of defeat.
edit on 6-12-2018 by Sabrechucker because: 12hr shift need coffee

edit on 6-12-2018 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

I thought the same of BHOs body language all the way through the service... no longer standing proud... just wanted to be in his safe place!

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Yes. BO is naturally an arrogant man, he never needed to force expressions. When POTUS approached he forced his head up into a posture of arrogance. If he had to force it, he is a defeated man.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Nvm

edit on 6-12-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: Adds nothing to the thread

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Looks like Grandma put her depends on backwards today.
Always fun when you visit grams

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

At least they we're on
At least they we're on....

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: hiddenhandofthetaff

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: hiddenhandofthetaff

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: hiddenhandofthetaff

Note also that Clinton and Carter are not wearing US flag badges on their lapels in the picture in #2553!

Good spot Rel, I have an uneasy suspicion that Carter or BC are next for "delays" if DS cannot come up with something else to delay the inevitable.

Take a look at this funeral photo: twitter.com...

You can see President JIMMY CARTER's wife, Roslyn, but not President Carter. Why? Jimmy is being suffocated by Hillary's butt!

Hillary was attempting to generate another delay of John Huber's testimony, by suffocating 94 year-old Jimmy Carter.

Huber is running the criminal investigation into the Bill/Hillary and their Clinton Foundation. He was scheduled to testify today, but the death of President H.W. Bush delayed it until next week.

Crying with laughter here and cannot get that horrific image out of my head #Witchbutt

It is now the 13th I believe, my guess is if they cannot pull off a delay with FF, then Carter is next to drop dead....

TheTaff

Carter is easily the more expendable of the two. Hillary is probably saving Bill for her cherished presidential run. His death at the appropriate time would give her a major sympathy push. Altho it looks like the syphilis (oops, "skin disease") might get him first.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Here's another article on the new report from The Hill:

It’s Official: Now There Is Proof Corrupt and Fired Former FBI Director James Comey Lied to the FISA Court to Spy on Candidate Trump

Former FBI Director James Comey is reportedly in this long email chain which is dated October of 2016 – just before the FBI obtained its first FISA warrant on Trump campaign advisor Carter Page.

“If these documents are released, the American public will have clear and convincing evidence to see the FISA warrant that escalated the Russia probe just before Election Day was flawed and the judges (were) misled,” one knowledgeable source told John Solomon.
The FBI acknowledged in the emails there were intelligence community concerns about the Steele dossier before they secured a FISA warrant.
The FBI knew Steele was talking to the media before they obtained a FISA warrant.
This is significant because the FBI has maintained for the last two years that they fired Christopher Steele after they obtained the FISA warrant after finding out he violated FBI protocol by speaking to the media.
The FBI used Michael Isikoff’s Yahoo News article as a source to corroborate the Steele dossier when presenting evidence to the FISC. If they knew Steele was Isikoff’s source, the FBI is guilty of circular intelligence reporting which of course is against protocol. They presented the two sources as independent which means they defrauded the FISC."

Confirmation of what we've know for months: the FBI knew Steele had leaked to the media, and they knew the Yahoo article was based on that leak. They falsely claimed it to be an independent source when they knew it was not. They also did have doubts about the Steele Dossier, but told the FISA court it was confirmed (thanks to they/Steele's circular reporting gambit). Comey knew all of this, and perjured himself during his testimony.

There is no debating it anymore: The FISA warrant was obtained under false pretenses. It is invalid, and any evidence gained from it is inadmissible under the "Fruit of the Poisoned Tree" doctrine.

Paul Manafort can probably get his conviction thrown out based on this revelation. Perhaps that is why Mueller recommended no jail time for Flynn, and why Pappadopalous only got 2 weeks, and will be out any day now.
edit on 6-12-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Jordan pointed out how media outlets like Motherboard dedicate so very much effort to "debunk" "conspiracy theories" in general, but openly publish soft-disclosure ET articles as factoids, without any reservation at all.

It makes you wonder what is the goal of the group they take orders from.

edit on 6-12-2018 by FlyingFox because: Flying Fox

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Post 2557. Q asks, "What do you want for XMAS?"

XMAS?

So, Q is politically correct?

Put Christ back in Christmas, Q!

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

What is SNAP card?

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Yes but, people are reading all sorts of nonsense into it. That has to be called out. I want facts not inferences and fallacies.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Food stamp card.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan
Comey will be grilled hard tomorrow in his closed-session testimony.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Some people don't think like you do. So, to continue, so far we have Ankak. Today we need one post to make Ankaka.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

People forget about this list of guilty media organizations in the last OIG report.
twitter.com...

Is why CNN praises Bush and condemns Trump in the same breath this week. Scared, and with good reason!

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: carewemust

Post 2557. Q asks, "What do you want for XMAS?"

XMAS?

So, Q is politically correct?

Put Christ back in Christmas, Q!

The same thing I wanted for December 5th.
The same thing I wanted 11:11.
The same thing I wanted 11/18.
The same thing I wanted 11/23.
The same thing I wanted Next Week, and the Next Week before that.
Probably the same thing Julian Assange wants.
And we have wanted it for quite some time now.

I was wondering that too. Last year Q said "Christmas". Also called: Noël, Nativity, Xmas, Yule.

What is Q trying to say? Thinking 'X' means something.

new topics

top topics

<< 329  330  331    333  334  335 >>

join