It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 331
<< 328  329  330    332  333  334 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Interesting! I have been making a series of threads based on several events that I came to name the Greenland Disclosure Pattern. Part of the pattern is Neill Blomkamp's (District 9) 2019 or 2020 movie Greenland for which he cast Chris Evans (Captain America) in the lead role. Yesterday I found this article from Dec 3:

EXCLUSIVE: George Clooney Offered Role Alongside Chris Evans In Neill Blomkamp’s ‘Greenland’

Oscar-winning actor George Clooney has been offered the role of Dale in the film. Dale is the father of Alison, the wife of Chris Evans’ character. The character is described as being hot-tempered and slightly out of shape.

We also have a new synopsis to share for the science fiction disaster film.

A detached married couple must get their son and themselves to safety after being randomly selected to enter an underground bunker, as a massive object from space threatens to destroy the world in less than 48 hours.

Delays are ahead for the film as the original start of January has been pushed to February 11th and will wrap on April 5th.

I came to the conclusion that the Greenland movie is part of an effort to prepare the public for a disclosure event somewhere between December 2020 and June 2021.

I explained it here: The Greenland Disclosure Pattern Analysed - Part 2 - Black Sun Over Thule

edit on 6-12-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 05:02 AM
link   
They were expecting Flynn to go to jail and finally evidence of Russia collusion to be released.

Instead Flynn goes free, it turns out there is no Russia Collusion and that there are two other major but secret investigations going on.

And thats why I dont trust the Cabals plan, the anti-trumpers plan. It never pans out.

By now even the most stubborn should see that ALL of their plans....HRC popularity, Avenatti/Daniels, Blasey-Ford, Omarosa, Fire and Fury, Isis, NK, Saudi Arabia, Khashoggi, Stacey Abrams and dozens of others, have miserably failed.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 05:43 AM
link   
www.docdroid.net...=5

If this is real, wow.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 05:52 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

I thought E.T. The Extraterrestrial was supposed to do that. LOL

I am so sure that the government would use movies to hint at stuff they dont want us to know outright but its ok to hint.
Is this even the thread for disclosure posts?

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I've been trying to understand history in a truer light.

All you've been doing is playing games in your head. And creating a history all your own.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The overall plan is still on track

Keep telling yourself that. LOL The only thing on track is getting trump out of the white house.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 07:05 AM
link   
truepundit.com...

Interesting article this morning (actually its from March of this year) on True Pundit. Talking about Flynn getting ready to go on the warpath in Washington. Here is a quote that jumped out at me:

“I think he is gearing up to name names,” Flynn’s confidant said. “He knows where many political bodies are buried in D.C. and what does he have to lose? Nothing.”

Where have we heard that before? Hmmmmmmm......

edit on 6-12-2018 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

LOL, do you just come here every couple of days and drop nonsensical comments, then bounce? You really contribute nothing to the overall conversation.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I stop by to see if you guys are still crazy...

Yup still are...

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   

PS as if I am here to have a conversation with you guys... really... I dont talk to walls.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

So you're just here to disrupt, and then move on? Good to know. I will ignore any posts you make even harder in the future.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

That's bound to happen once in a while. With large mobile networks it's amazing the downtime doesn't occur more often due to more frequent SW/FW updates & security patches.
I worked w/Telefonica for short time but spent 18 months working directly w/BT.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

PS as if I am here to have a conversation with you guys... really... I dont talk to walls.

Hi Silly.
Have you cooked up anything good lately?
I made deer meatballs with spaghetti and deer burgers last week.
PS... Probably better if you don't talk to walls.... they might talk back.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   
In the same vein as Bush passing some “candy “ to Michelle yesterday, anybody got any idea what this is about? Hillary has a special envelope with a letter in it, in her funeral program. Doesn’t look like Carter or Bill had one. Check it out.

cloverchronicle.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Shrub:

"Last Friday, when I was told he had minutes to live, I called him. The guy who answered the phone said, “He — I think he can hear you, but he hasn’t said anything for most of the day.” I said, “Dad, I love you, and you’ve been a wonderful father.” And the last words he would ever say on Earth were, “I love you, too.”

He had MINUTES to live? Huh?
"The guy who answered the phone" "the guy?" Huh?
He was told by someone that dad had minutes to live, but that someone was not "the guy" on the phone, but someone outside the house who knew?

That guy is truly an idiot, and probably not long for this world, so it makes things hard to pin down but the prepared written (by someone else) wording seems odd.

Sorry, but this sounds phony as hell. In real life, who would ever say "He has only minutes to live," or anything like that? It sounds like a scene from a cheesy drama, which I daresay is probably where W stole it from.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Subpoenas ?

The Jeb Bush one is cool.
edit on 6-12-2018 by abago71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Who knows where the bodies are buried?

I see that question in about dozen Q posts in reference with Flynn, Erik Prince, POTUS.
Q had implied that Military Intelligence knows where the bodies are buried, that Flynn knows, that Admiral Rogers knows - in the context of the Anthony Weiner case, Rudy Giuliani knows. Rudy has a strong relationship, not only with Queens native DJT, but also with the NYPD. It was the NYPD who first saw Anthony Weiner's laptop while investigating him for sexting with a 15 yr old girl. They discovered over 650,000 HRC emails on the laptop and a file titled "Insurance Policy". Inside this file, it was reported were many CP photographs kept for blackmail purposes.

Paraphrasing here but, legally, they can use the military intelligence they have in a Court Martial proceeding in a Military Tribunal to bypass "State Secrets" restrictions. A Military Tribunal is an appropriate venue for civilians while in a national state of emergency when the civilian(s) has been deemed an enemy combatant. An American can be an enemy combatant by providing substantial aid to a terrorist, or has committed treason.

Note: Examples - Martial Law can be declared for riots, a border security crisis, an insurrection situation as in California, a stacked/ obstructionist judiciary, massive government corruption, etc.

I think because the corruption runs so deep that the 'cancer' has to be carefully eradicated and that deals behind closed doors will first have to be made before any type of court proceedings begin. Military tribunals may be used as a threat tactic but doubt we'll ever see it come; I think the last American tried & convicted for treason was way back in the Korean War era; then again Trump is still a wild card.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Could be... but the timing is suspicious.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
In the same vein as Bush passing some “candy “ to Michelle yesterday, anybody got any idea what this is about? Hillary has a special envelope with a letter in it, in her funeral program. Doesn’t look like Carter or Bill had one. Check it out.

cloverchronicle.com...
Saw both. What ever Jeb read, wiped the smile off his face. I suspect it was late breaking news concerning a Bank being investigated. Now that they know about tracking they are forced to use the old fashion way of communicating. Using paper, in the flesh lol lol

top topics

<< 328  329  330    332  333  334 >>

join