It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 326
<< 323  324  325    327  328  329 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Q #2552:
He’s “retiring” - he cooperated and was allowed to retire with his pension.

ALL Bad actors in the FBI have been cleared out!

List of names in #2381.

Caught this on QResearch:
While we are all entertained, watching the movie, POTUS just used recess appointments rule to approve All his justices, without congress.

PANIC IN DC...while supplies Last...

I think that is an old Twit handle, "Redacted" T, not sure what handle they are posting under now - posted about the Russian Scientology raid before the event - really hates Scientology.

If I recall they put clues in a few of the shirts. Back in the spring I think.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post]crankyoldman[/post]

originally posted by: [post]EndtheMadnessNow[/post]
Q #2552:
He’s “retiring” - he cooperated and was allowed to retire with his pension.

ALL Bad actors in the FBI have been cleared out!

List of names in #2381.

Caught this on QResearch:
While we are all entertained, watching the movie, POTUS just used recess appointments rule to approve All his justices, without congress.

PANIC IN DC...while supplies Last...

I think that is an old Twit handle, "Redacted" T, not sure what handle they are posting under now - posted about the Russian Scientology raid before the event - really hates Scientology.

If I recall they put clues in a few of the shirts. Back in the spring I think.

CLUES IN THE SHIRT?!?!?!?!!?

Better get ready to spend more money.. lol. cmon..... you guys cant be serious. this is a joke right? haha well done. you got me

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

^^^Nate Cain inside.

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

donaldjtrump.shop...

We have to wear tshirts anyway, right?

I like the clues in this one.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Subscription to ATS - 0.00$
Subscription to This Q Thread - 0.00$
Money spent on Q memorabilia - 0.00$
Knowledge obtained - Priceless

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post]Sabrechucker[/post]
a reply to: [post]crankyoldman[/post]

Subscription to ATS - 0.00$
Subscription to This Q Thread - 0.00$
Money spent on Q memorabilia - 0.00$
Knowledge obtained - Priceless

Because you yourself havent spent money on Q- does not mean others arent...

And anyone with a brain would know this so I assume you know this as well. If you dont think the same people behind Q arent making money off this- I ahve some beach property on Niburu to sell you.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Best part about Kavanaugh's impartiality is he always judges things case by case 😎

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post]EndtheMadnessNow[/post]
a reply to: [post]crankyoldman[/post]

^^^Nate Cain inside.

twitter.com...

And then if you keep scrolling a few tweets later...

I listen to them. They are advising me on media apearences. Please be patient. I believe there will be justice. Not because I have some insider knowledge or put my trust in man. I put my trust in God and his son Jesus Christ. He is my deliverer. Truth will prevail

So no insider knowledge- he just believes jesus will provide justice. thats fine and dandy but not informative.

How many times do people need to promise *sumthings coming zoink*- with nothing ever happening- before you guys realize maybe you were wrong on this one. Come back to reality yall...

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   
The excellent John Solomon from the Hill has an article out with some interesting new developments. The whole piece is worth a read.

Just before Thanksgiving, House Republicans amended the list of documents they’d like President Trump to declassify in the Russia investigation. With little fanfare or explanation, the lawmakers led by House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) added a string of emails between the FBI and the Department of Justice (DOJ) to their wish list.

Sources tell me the targeted documents may provide the most damning evidence to date of potential abuses of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA), evidence that has been kept from the majority of members of Congress for more than two years.

The email exchanges included then-FBI Director James Comey, key FBI investigators in the Russia probe and lawyers in the DOJ’s National Security Division, and they occurred in early to mid-October, before the FBI successfully secured a FISA warrant to spy on Trump campaign adviser Carter Page.

The email exchanges show the FBI was aware — before it secured the now-infamous warrant — that there were intelligence community concerns about the reliability of the main evidence used to support it: the Christopher Steele dossier.

FBI email chain may provide most damning evidence of FISA abuses yet

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Wowzers.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Re: Q post #2557 @ qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

The newly discovered FBI E-mail chain will be discussed on Hannity (FoxNews) at 9pm Eastern tonight.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 8ef2d1 No.4171504 📁
Dec 5 2018 17:47:00 (EST)
thehill.com...📁
What do you want for XMAS?
Q

qntmpkts.keybase.pub...
edit on 5-12-2018 by Sabrechucker because: add

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 8ef2d1 No.4171587 📁
Dec 5 2018 17:50:16 (EST)
www.foxnews.com...📁
It's all just a CONSPIRACY.
Nothing To See Here.
Nothing is happening.
RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA
Q

qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 8ef2d1 No.4171864 📁
Dec 5 2018 18:00:21 (EST)
RUSSIA = THE REAL CONSPIRACY.
Define 'PROJECTION'.
What happens when they lose control and the TRUTH is exposed?
What happens when PEOPLE no longer believe or listen to the FAKE NEWS CONTROLLED MEDIA, CONTROLLED HOLLYWOOD, CONTROLLED BLUE CHECKMARK TWIT SHILLS, ETC ETC???
THE GREAT AWAKENING.
SHEEP NO MORE.
WE, THE PEOPLE.
FOR GOD & COUNTRY - WE FIGHT!
Q

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

Guess my post went right over some.
Do you not know who is Dennis Nathan Cain??

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
The excellent John Solomon from the Hill has an article out with some interesting new developments. The whole piece is worth a read.

Just before Thanksgiving, House Republicans amended the list of documents they’d like President Trump to declassify in the Russia investigation. With little fanfare or explanation, the lawmakers led by House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) added a string of emails between the FBI and the Department of Justice (DOJ) to their wish list.

Sources tell me the targeted documents may provide the most damning evidence to date of potential abuses of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA), evidence that has been kept from the majority of members of Congress for more than two years.

The email exchanges included then-FBI Director James Comey, key FBI investigators in the Russia probe and lawyers in the DOJ’s National Security Division, and they occurred in early to mid-October, before the FBI successfully secured a FISA warrant to spy on Trump campaign adviser Carter Page.

The email exchanges show the FBI was aware — before it secured the now-infamous warrant — that there were intelligence community concerns about the reliability of the main evidence used to support it: the Christopher Steele dossier.

FBI email chain may provide most damning evidence of FISA abuses yet

Good to see you pop in Tgut.

"We now know the FBI used an article from Yahoo News as independent corroboration for the Steele dossier when, in fact, Steele had talked to the news outlet."

Yesterday I posted a link to Grassley replying to Blumenthal who demanded a second look at DJT jr because CNN teeeeveeee said something they later retracted. WTH? Teeeeeveeee says so, good enough for me is insane, insane.

What is crazy here RE: my post last page, is the "media" is created for one singular purpose - force our energy to create a reality commiserate with what the controllers want. It is nuts that it actually does it so well the stooges cannot even differentiate reality constructs.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, s/sheet updated with posts up to 2559 at same link.

11 posts so far today... 7 more gives us an R in ANKARA on post calendar... might explain why haspel briefed on kashoggi.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Sabre,

#2559 is a 10 minute MARKER post, drawing our attention to the medium past.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

What would the medium past be involving I assume Russia...The Ukraine incident?
MSM trying again to recycle the Russia Bad,Ukraine Good narrative

new topics

top topics

<< 323  324  325    327  328  329 >>

join