It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 324
<< 321  322  323    325  326  327 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
George W. Bush Eulogizes His Father: ‘The Brightest of a Thousand Points of Light’

www.mediaite.com...

He said it and the first speaker at the podium said it. And of course msm had to repeat it a 10 times over in between. What the hell does it mean??

GEORGE BUSH AND THE MAGIC OF A THOUSAND POINTS OF LIGHT
What did President George Bush really mean when he promised ‘I will keep America moving forward, ever forward for an enduring dream and a thousand points of light?’ And later, during his State of the Union Address, when he mysteriously told the nation that our goal must be ‘the illumination of mankind by a thousand points of light?’

To fully understand just how masterful the Brotherhood is in seeding men’s minds with illusion and magic, we need only turn to the coded, esoteric speeches of their chief public servant, President George Bush. For years, George Bush has been a primary messenger for the Brotherhood. His messages, though they appear to be full of light, nevertheless are dark and foreboding. What’s more, they convey special meanings which can be understood only by those trained in the black magical arts, alchemy, and ritual. The occult philosophy of the Secret Brotherhood teaches of the bright, radiant center within each individual. This bright center reflects the rays of the Great Central Sun, the Masonic deity, and is how man expresses the will to become awake, to become illumined.

The word “Illuminati” is derived from Lucifer and means “holders of the light”.
mysteryoftheiniquity.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Not sure if you saw this post re 1000 points of light EMN?

linky

Nope thanks! Gotta apply the train brakes on this thread. Speed and paranoia...and I forgot my meds today.
May have something extra on that [12:34] later.

1 year later, still can't read.

i.e. [y], [L], [A], [c], [r]...etc. spread out across many Q posts may have something to do with a map Legend? (#128)

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
5 Dec 2018 - 2:58:46 PM
Be On Lookout for Another Deep State Stunt to Delay Dec-13 Hearing on Clinton Foundation
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
5 Dec 2018 - 2:46:59 PM
oversight.house.gov...📁
Will another attempt to 'delay' be made?
Delay > > > D's control House?
JC + LL
Move and countermoves.
See something.
Say something.
Q
>>4168720
WHITAKER, HOROWITZ, HUBER, and WRAY.
Long meetings held within a SCIF [unusual] usually indicate something 'highly important' was discussed [planned]?
Q

qmap.pub...
edit on 5-12-2018 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
5 Dec 2018 - 3:27:27 PM
The 'blue checkmark' FAKE NEWS Twitter personalities are out in full-force today attempting to push another FALSE narrative that arrests were supposed to occur today.
Controlled Narrative?
#FactsMatter
How much attention does "Q" receive from the FAKE NEWS MEDIA?
Why are they working so hard to try and discredit something they label as a "FAKE CONSPIRACY."
People awake are what they FEAR THE MOST.
LOSS OF CONTROL
THE GREAT AWAKENING.
WWG1WGA!!!
Q

qmap.pub...

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Shrub:

"Last Friday, when I was told he had minutes to live, I called him. The guy who answered the phone said, “He — I think he can hear you, but he hasn’t said anything for most of the day.” I said, “Dad, I love you, and you’ve been a wonderful father.” And the last words he would ever say on Earth were, “I love you, too.”

He had MINUTES to live? Huh?
"The guy who answered the phone" "the guy?" Huh?
He was told by someone that dad had minutes to live, but that someone was not "the guy" on the phone, but someone outside the house who knew?

That guy is truly an idiot, and probably not long for this world, so it makes things hard to pin down but the prepared written (by someone else) wording seems odd.
edit on 5-12-2018 by crankyoldman because: add more shrub stupidity

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Updating now

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Yea, a touch on the ominous side. On the paranoia side it gives new meaning to several Q posts with the lines...
Nothing will stop what is coming.
Nothing.

Don't forget Friday is National Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day. Any friend or foe dignitaries flying out to Hawaii?

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

I'm not anyone's sycophant.

I never received my PMs. Lately ats seems to be acting up with messages.

So P.O.o.D.

Red.

Left hand path

Hebrews 2:14 says the "devil (not the Lord Jesus) is the power of "death".

Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;
Hebrews 2:14

In Revelation 6, the entrance of the antichrist is foretold. And his name was "death" – and "hell" followed him.

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.
Revelation 6:8

Diaz’s website says, "These symbols can be used in meditation or as a divinatory tool to unlock the power of the subconscious"

"Divination: the art or practice that seeks to foresee or foretell future events or discover hidden knowledge. by the interpretation of omens or by the aid of supernatural powers."

www.av1611.org...

The Anaphora is the most solemn part of the Divine Liturgy, or the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass, during which the offerings of bread and wine are consecrated as the body and blood of Christ

"Anaphora" is a Greek word (ἀναφορά) meaning a "carrying back" (hence its meaning in rhetoric and linguistics) or a "carrying up", and so an "offering"[1] (hence its use in reference to the offering of sacrifice to God). In the sacrificial language of the Greek version of the Old Testament known as the Septuagint, προσφέρειν (prospherein) is used of the offerer's bringing the victim to the altar, and ἀναφέρειν (anapherein) is used of the priest's offering up the selected portion upon the altar (see, for instance, Leviticus 2:14,

en.wikipedia.org...(liturgy)

P.O.o.D.

Offering?

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
5 Dec 2018 - 3:27:27 PM
The 'blue checkmark' FAKE NEWS Twitter personalities are out in full-force today attempting to push another FALSE narrative that arrests were supposed to occur today.
Controlled Narrative?
#FactsMatter
How much attention does "Q" receive from the FAKE NEWS MEDIA?
Why are they working so hard to try and discredit something they label as a "FAKE CONSPIRACY."
People awake are what they FEAR THE MOST.
LOSS OF CONTROL
THE GREAT AWAKENING.
WWG1WGA!!!
Q

qmap.pub...

sab I'm going to connect these two parts:

Q#2548

You are witnessing something
[firsthand] that many cannot possibly
comprehend or accept as reality [Sci-
Fi or precision M_planning?]

And

Q#2556

The 'blue checkmark' FAKE NEWS
Twitter personalities are out in full-
force today attempting to push
another FALSE narrative that arrests
were supposed to occur today.

This is a HUGE drop here. This is not about "dates" but about events. We process things in linear time - to our detriment, but reality does not unfold that way at all. I see the EXACT words "weren't arrest supposed to happen today D5 another Q fail" all over. Bots. Strawman yes, but it reinforces the idea that the bots take their ques from the dates dropped in by Q, the scan linearly and Q folks counted on that.

[Sci-Fi or precision M_planning?]

Science Fiction or precision Military/Mirror planning?

Mirror, Looking Glass, Future viewing and prediction.

Scott Free. "Deja Vu" 2006: "BATF Doug Carlin is brought in to assist in the massive investigation, and gets attached to an experimental FBI surveillance unit, one that uses spacefolding technology to directly look back a little over four days into the past. While tracking down the bomber, Carlin gets an idea in his head: could they use the device to actually travel back in time and not only prevent the bombing but also the murder of a local woman whose truck was used in the bombing?"

Q buried the lede in #2548. This is why our participation is so important in this process. Our informed consent is required in order to facilitate the outcomes desirable to us. The "other side" uses this too, but it would appear from previous drops their tech is a mess, unreliable and for some time. The reliance on Dates as an absolute was the trap all along, I believe the Q post above indicates we're well past D5 in the truest sense.

Trust The Plan, it is not linear.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post]PokeyJoe[/post]
a reply to: [post]bknapple32[/post]

I dont know what you're talking about. I live firmly in the real world. I cant help it if there is a bunch of crazy stuff happening all the time. Its not my fault you dont have the depth of thinking to consider things are not what they appear at face value. If you think this is all rainbows and puppy dogs, ive got bad news for you.

Also thats rich coming from someone with twice the amount of posts as me, in the 12 years ive been a member here. Who needs to get out more?

I never said its rainbows and puppy dogs out there... You have the wherewithal to see my post count and comment that I should go out more because of that- yet you dont then dig and see I clearly have questioned a lot. Im one of the few liberals on here that actually looked into xxxxxgate. I firmly believe Bill Clinton was raping children along with Jeffrey Epstein. I dont regurgitate what the MSM feeds me. I have a clear history on this site of trying to stay respectful and see both sides.......

But what I dont believe is Bush handing Michelle Obama a note in front of Trump and Melania and the whole world- when it was a very obvious callback to the world calling it "cute" when he slipped her a candy at the McCain funeral. Its a VERY VERY dubya thing to do- its charming- its why people liked him in the first place ( remember the- wel lid have a beer with w, so thats why im voting for him)

I certainly dont try to take every Q post and Trump post and dissect the character count and then start dividing by arbitrary numbers to = some cult number like 88 or 666. Numerology is exactly where this thread has gone and its 1000% pure tinfoil. YOu guys have reached the 2012 planet x level. And just as they were all proved wrong- as will Q.
edit on 5-12-2018 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   

= "cry LA"?

Ps s/sheet updated at link: Q V12.9 20181205 to 2556 incl. DECODE and Qclock tools

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Worth noting that ‘the illumination of mankind by a thousand points of light?’ can also mean shining the spotlight on everything we do!

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Apparently HW was 17 at the time of Pearl Harbour.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Well said Cranky!

Early on I put some stock in Q's dates. Soon I realized the problem with that, which you just laid out.
This is the same reason chess matches have no time frame.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
a reply to: hiddenhandofthetaff

Thanks for playing.

Part of the original clue wasn't utilized.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I spoiled the answer, but "coded" it with another clue.

Hint: Right Hand Points

Ok, Right Hand points to solar, rational consciousness; the left hand represents lunar, intuitive consciousness?

Are we talking Alchemy here? The right part of the brain controls the left hand...

Also found some mad stuff on chylo (sp) which was a little disconcerting from the olden days, as it seems it was seen to be useful or possible to renew oneself if used in the right (or left?) way......

Yours confused as always....

TheTaff

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

The numerology stuff is one or two of us deep diving into that stuff and reporting their results. Its not the main thesis of Q. It is an interesting aside. You have your opinion, and I have mine. Shouldnt be too much longer before we find out who is right.

Personally, it is going to be so so so so sweet to say "I told you so" to all the nay-sayers.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

#904 is from Mar 10, the vid is from Mar 17 - seven days after the crumb.

It is a warning not to subscribe to the youtube channel of "Der Volkslehrer" as the number of his subscribers grew so suspiciously fast that it has to be assumed that the channel is a honey pot by the german (deep?) state. "Der Volkslehrer" is the nick name of Nikolai Nerling who is considered to be a right wing conspiracy theorist and holocaust denier. I just read about him for the first time so I can't give you an opinion about the matter.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

= "cry LA"?

Ps s/sheet updated at link: Q V12.9 20181205 to 2556 incl. DECODE and Qclock tools

LOL. I just gave it as an example. Tin foil hat off. You didn't take the order literal!

Great, will check out the new s/sheet.

As to that German YT clip...

DhytcDFbF5874/37875

Based on previous & post Q drops in that time frame some folks concluded that this 'code' is to a satellite.
Qresearch- I have satellite tracking of 37875 Over HK at moment of this post
YAOGAN 12 sat
https:// www.n2yo.com/satellite/?s=37875#results

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post]PokeyJoe[/post]
a reply to: [post]bknapple32[/post]

Personally, it is going to be so so so so sweet to say "I told you so" to all the nay-sayers.

Therein-lies the problem. This is what I truly believe is going on with most Q people. At this point it doesnt matter what "Q" says to you. Youre ingrained in the calling of being right. Ive been there before on issues, and Im sure I will be again. But thats where one has to take a breath and see if they just havent swam too far from the shore.

I have no care in the world if this is right or wrong. If Im wrong, then I re examine with new facts- that simple. If Im right, its not like Im going to jump back in here and laugh at you all and remind you how utterly wrong you were. I mean maybe (joke).... You guys are ALLLLLL way too deep in the woods on this. Doesnt make you correct or incorrect- but again, if its getting to the point where you think W. is handing Michelle Obama a secret cabal deathnote- look behind you- the shore is shrinking away from sight.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   

www.cbc.ca...

Texas authorities charged a U.S. Border Patrol supervisor with murder following what they called a two-week serial killing spree that left four female sex workers dead and ended when a fifth woman escaped at a gas station and found help.

Pickings are slim for offerings when border routes are closed.

Getting sloppy.

new topics

top topics

<< 321  322  323    325  326  327 >>

join