It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked Military Documents show the caravan isn't the threat Trump claims it is.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I’m really curious at what point people in the nationalist party will see they’ve been had? On second thought, I doubt they will. They don’t care about being lied to as long as it’s Trump lying to them. They welcome it and love it.

These are the same people who’d light their house on fire if they thought the smoke might choke a liberal.

So it's open borders (globalists) or nationalist party.

No one on the left wants completely open borders where anyone can walk through, that isn’t a real thing.

See there, I don't believe you.

Sorry, but I think you are being dishonest.

Prove it. Show me who on the left has completely open borders as a platform. If people are campaigning on removing the border and allowing unfettered access to anyone it shouldn’t be that hard to prove.

Or is that just more hyperbole from King Hyperbole himself?

Oops.

See above.

You may want to actually read that article.

Because it’s says nothing about abolishing the southern border.

Just a heads up.

Your concept of a secure border and mine are widely different. You can't seem to grasp the concept of open borders and the concept of nationalism, of having a distinct country.

I blame the public school systems and the Tide Pod Challenge.
edit on 2-11-2018 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Definitely the tide pod challenge.

Of course, as you also know, I'm convinced one day science will attribute the left's behavior to a fungus.

Ophiocordyceps
edit on 2-11-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
thehill.com...

In fact, a Harvard Harris poll last month states that a striking 36 percent of Democrats support “basically open borders.”

In other news the left reports the sky is not really blue, water is not wet, and the sun will rise in the west tomorrow.

According to your own link, 64% of Democrats don’t want an open border policy.

Your own link refuted your argument.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   

thehill.com...

In fact, a Harvard Harris poll last month states that a striking 36 percent of Democrats support “basically open borders.”

In other news the left reports the sky is not really blue, water is not wet, and the sun will rise in the west tomorrow.

No one on the left

Seems you were incorrect about that?
Not such a hard thing to admit is it?
There are actual mainstream democrats that want an open border.

link   

Easy there killer. The Tide Pod Challenge is a solution more than a problem to anything.

As a wise comedian once said, "it's time to take some warning lables off of S###".

(Vulgar language)

link   
a reply to: underwerks

So the 36% that do is negligible???

Lol.

You people are pure entertainment.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam

So the 46% that do is negligible???

Lol.

(36%)

Sorry.

OCD

link   

I’m really curious at what point people in the nationalist party will see they’ve been had? On second thought, I doubt they will. They don’t care about being lied to as long as it’s Trump lying to them. They welcome it and love it.

These are the same people who’d light their house on fire if they thought the smoke might choke a liberal.

No one on the left wants completely open borders where anyone can walk through, that isn’t a real thing.

Can you point me to a quote, link, or anything where someone says they want open borders where people can walk through?

link   

Prove it. Show me who on the left has completely open borders as a platform. If people are campaigning on removing the border and allowing unfettered access to anyone it shouldn’t be that hard to prove.

Or is that just more hyperbole from King Hyperbole himself?

Oops.

See above.

You may want to actually read that article.

Because it’s says nothing about abolishing the southern border.

Just a heads up.

Your concept of a secure border and mine are widely different. You can't seem to grasp the concept of open borders and the concept of nationalism, of having a distinct country.

Open borders mean literally open borders to me. Or are you just being hyperbolic and mean something different?

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

He wasnt offering to house anyone quite the opposite, youre deflecting to a point he wasnt defending. Strawman.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: GeechQuestInfo

Can you point me to a quote, link, or anything where someone says they want open borders where people can walk through?

A couple of members already have.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   

thehill.com...

No one on the left

Seems you were incorrect about that?
Not such a hard thing to admit is it?
There are actual mainstream democrats that want an open border.

Who are these mainstream democrats? Or are we believing in polls now?

(I love arguing like a right winger)

edit on 2-11-2018 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Yes i am sure i am sure those migrants in the caravan are all real gentle migrants.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Haha.

Quite right. That's what I get for multitasking.

Stupid phone chicklets are too small. Add autocorrect and it's a wonder I ever say anything that reads coherently.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   

thehill.com...

the House voted on a bill that simply expressed Congress' "continued support for all United States Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) officers and personnel who carry out the important mission of ICE" and "the efforts of all Federal agencies, State law enforcement, and military personnel who bring law and order to our Nation's borders."

Just 18 Democrats voted for this resolution. Thirty-five voted no. And the other 133 dodged the issue altogether by voting "present." Doesn't sound like they want borders

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam

So the 36% that do is negligible???

Lol.

If it isn’t the majority, it isn’t exactly a left wing platform. If so, does what the minority of extreme right wing people believe apply to the rest of the party?

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

thehill.com...

the House voted on a bill that simply expressed Congress' "continued support for all United States Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) officers and personnel who carry out the important mission of ICE" and "the efforts of all Federal agencies, State law enforcement, and military personnel who bring law and order to our Nation's borders."

Just 18 Democrats voted for this resolution. Thirty-five voted no. And the other 133 dodged the issue altogether by voting "present." Doesn't sound like they want borders

ICE doesn’t guard the border.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
US Marines and Navy aren’t covered under The Posse Comitatus act.

Yes, yes they are covered by it. It is right there in the quote you posted. Surely you read it all the way through?

According to Lujan (1997), the Air Force was added to the original language in 1956. Although the Navy and Marine Corps are not included in the act, they were made subject to it by DoD Regulation (32 C.F.R. Section 213.2, 1992).

edit on 2-11-2018 by BlackJackal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   

No one on the left

It is amazing how words can mean such different things to different people.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join