It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked Military Documents show the caravan isn't the threat Trump claims it is.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal
www.bbc.com...

Mexico has offered temporary work permits to migrants who register for asylum, as a big caravan of Central American migrants makes its way through the country toward the US.

They have been offered asylum and refused it.
How is that your "folling the law"?

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: BlackJackal

Is this the time to panic? I wore brown pants today so I can panic if this is the right time.

Orange man bad!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!

PANIC!

I see can't contribute to the argument so you attempt to distract.

What argument?

You hate Trump, conflate an imaginary scenario, and try to argue logically against a strawman you constructed.

I used humor to illustrate how inane your premise is, and to subtly mock your attempt at drawing imaginary conclusions based on your irrational hatred.

Please enlighten stupid ol me. Please explain in words my dumbass can understand how I have created an imaginary situation? Did I write all those articles I cited in my opening paragraph? Did I infiltrate the military and create false documents?

The problem is that your orange con-man emperor-god has been caught making # up again and you can't face facts.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
www.bbc.com...

Mexico has offered temporary work permits to migrants who register for asylum, as a big caravan of Central American migrants makes its way through the country toward the US.

What’s wrong with the U.S. offering them asylum?

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

thehill.com...

In fact, a Harvard Harris poll last month states that a striking 36 percent of Democrats support “basically open borders.”

In other news the left reports the sky is not really blue, water is not wet, and the sun will rise in the west tomorrow.

According to your own link, 64% of Democrats don’t want an open border policy.

Your own link refuted your argument.

No one on the left

Seems you were incorrect about that?
Not such a hard thing to admit is it?
There are actual mainstream democrats that want an open border.

Who are these mainstream democrats? Or are we believing in polls now?

(I love arguing like a right winger)

I love it too but it's annoying regurgitated #.

Polls are awesome when it favors them. If not they suck.

None of them addressing the issue in the op which is orange just talking # and fear mongering.

They get right to
How many immigrants are you letting stay in your house?

It's tiring.

The issue is trump is lying again
They are defending and deflecting again

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   

www.bbc.com...

You know good and well, it is their choice if they want asylum in Mexico. Wanting asylum in the US over Mexico is not a crime. If I was in their shoes and I had kids depending on me I would probably want to live in the US over Mexico too. I assume you would as well. But you know what? Some of them did accept asylum offers in Mexico.

You can't fault people for attempting to better themselves and find a safe place to live.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Is this the time to panic? I wore brown pants today so I can panic if this is the right time.

Orange man bad!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!

PANIC!

What argument?

You hate Trump, conflate an imaginary scenario, and try to argue logically against a strawman you constructed.

I used humor to illustrate how inane your premise is, and to subtly mock your attempt at drawing imaginary conclusions based on your irrational hatred.

Please enlighten stupid ol me. Please explain in words my dumbass can understand how I have created an imaginary situation? Did I write all those articles I cited in my opening paragraph? Did I infiltrate the military and create false documents?

The problem is that your orange con-man emperor-god has been caught making # up again and you can't face facts.

See!

I don't even have to mock you when you do it to yourself!

Our borders aren't secure. Our immigration laws are a failure of huge proportions, and millions upon millions have taken advantage of that, yet you blindly follow some imaginary concept spoon-fed to you by leftist MSM.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   

www.bbc.com...

Has anyone interviewed the migrants to ask why they refused it? I want to hear it from them.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

And illegal immigrants have a process to become legal immigrants ... just like our relatives did - it is called getting in line

And there is a legal process to apply for asylum. By all reports that is what this group of people intend to do. Follow the law.

I have no desire for open borders, none at all. All I am pointing out is that Trump is wasting taxpayer money on a political stunt for an invented problem. There have been migrant caravans for at least the last decade, probably longer. What makes this one so special?

BJ, I doubt our politics click, but I really appreciate the reality check. Our laws and guaranteed freedoms are what make this country great. These yahoos are trying to subvert that and then falsely claim they support the constitution.

The old school conspiracy theorist in me is wondering if this isn't a move to destroy posse comitatus. I wouldn't put it past this crew, they are already delivering the american people to the oligarchs on a plate.

Something for the rest of you to think about:
- You repeal the 14th and the 2nd is next on the menu. They all stand or none stand.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   

In normal times I would've thought the response was a bit of overkill. In these times, times where extreme forces with massive resources and no regard for the rule of law conspire to cause massive problems for this President, I can absolutely see why he has to counter them with a firm hand.

If caravans are organized in the future I highly recommend they carry U.S. flags and have English classes each day where they use the Pledge of Allegiance as the learning materials rather than burning our flag and storming gates.

link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

I agree. And maybe it’s poor form for me to act as dense as they do, but I needed a laugh this morning.

Lol.

link   

a reply to: The GUT

Who didn't see another jackal post of great spin--with attendant hyenas--coming this morning? If you didn't, you will next time.

It appears to me no more than a common lie, but I tend to be plain spoken.

Really? Where have I lied? Please show me.

I guess I broke into all those newspapers and wrote all those stories that I cited? I guess I broke into the military servers and altered their document?

I can't believe people like you, so deluded that when you are presented with direct evidence that contradicts your skewed world view, you attempt to label it a lie and keep your head in the sand.

link   

You can't fault people for attempting to better themselves and find a safe place to live.

Who is?

If every country took in the amount of people that want to come, the instability would make it redundant to want to go their in the first place.

The world is cruel, a system of have's and have nots.

Such as it is, to disregard any kind of system for the sake of "humanity" would be to let thousands in with no chance of employment, for those jobs and markets are already saturated.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

www.bbc.com...

Do you really mean why wont canada offer them refugee status?
Your posts are confusing.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Orange man bad!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!

PANIC!

What argument?

See!

I don't even have to mock you when you do it to yourself!

Our borders aren't secure. Our immigration laws are a failure of huge proportions, and millions upon millions have taken advantage of that, yet you blindly follow some imaginary concept spoon-fed to you by leftist MSM.

Nice! The MSM is lieing to you! Only believe Alex and Tucker, they would never lie as they follow along like lapdogs telling you whatever the Koch bros want you to hear!

You sir are brainwashed and you are trying to drag others down that hole with you.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   

www.bbc.com...

You know good and well, it is their choice if they want asylum in Mexico. Wanting asylum in the US over Mexico is not a crime. If I was in their shoes and I had kids depending on me I would probably want to live in the US over Mexico too. I assume you would as well. But you know what? Some of them did accept asylum offers in Mexico.

Which is in no way the "following the law" you touted previously.
Why can't they simply follow the law?

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

In normal times I would've thought the response was a bit of overkill. In these times, times where extreme forces with massive resources and no regard for the rule of law conspire to cause massive problems for this President, I can absolutely see why he has to counter them with a firm hand.

If caravans are organized in the future I highly recommend they carry U.S. flags and have English classes each day where they use the Pledge of Allegiance as the learning materials rather than burning our flag and storming gates.

So let me get this straight. These times require you to accuse people of 'spin' when they simply report factual reporting? You feel that it is your job to defend Trump's honor against facts by labeling them 'spin'?

Is that your excuse?

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

So your reasoning for supporting Trumps lie is that you believe in a bigger right wing lie that there is a secret government trying to take down Donald Trump?

Basing a way of thinking on assumptions is like building a house on sand.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   

www.bbc.com...

Which is in no way the "following the law" you touted previously.
Why can't they simply follow the law?

What in God's name are you talking about? In what way are they not following the law? There is no law that requires them to accept an asylum offer from Mexico and there is no law that states they cannot apply for asylum in the United States.

So again I ask you, what is your point?

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

did you post

No one on the left wants completely open borders

I do not think you did.
I have in no way labeled you in any way.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

www.bbc.com...

Do you really mean why wont canada offer them refugee status?
Your posts are confusing.

No, I mean just what I typed. What’s wrong with the U.S. offering them asylum? I figured since you’re so dead set in believing these people shouldn’t be let into the country you have some good reasons.

Let’s hear them. How will these people being granted asylum negatively impact your life?

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join