It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Mad Dog" About to send the Troops to the Border

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: agenda51

But they're peaceful asylum seekers! The fact that they've been drawing swatikas on our flag and burning our flag or the way they've been talking about our president and our country's leadership is irrelevant!

/sarcasm

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: MantheDevilsApe

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: Trueman

Yes, it is a good 1st step. The only thing I'm concerned about is caravan'ers over-running the troops, babies in arms thinking "They aren't going to do anything to us!"...and expect divine intervention as they are pepper sprayed at minimum.

I'm thinking this is only gonna get nasty...
For Next Weapon in Anti-Protest Arsenal, US Military Building Plasma Gun Capable of Vaporizing Human Flesh
www.activistpost.com...[/q uote]

Just wonderful. Lets just have mercy and nuke mexico while we are at it.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

That's not a tone, it's just me being me, an asshole. You are confusing style with tone.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogany

It better be all National Guard or this is just another step in our conditioning to accept military troops on our soil. All branches but NG are meant for operations on foreign soil, unless we are being occupied.

Remember a few years back when soldiers were being asked if they would be ok firing on American people? Around the same time people were talking about Walmarts being converted into FEMA camps?

Before you can use military to round up people, you have to make sure everyone is ok with the military operating within our borders. This scares me.

Boo effin Hoo. I didn't see any outrage during Katrina when the Reserves went house to house disarming our own citizens. Cry me a river why don't you.

These foriegners have no right to dictate to our nation whether or not we allow them in or not. If they think they can steamroll their ass into our country then by God our military should be there to give them a welcome gift!

edit on 25-10-2018 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Oh, and the gift is contagious... I just realized I don't like your tone.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: agenda51

I find it hard to believe we dont have intel operatives inside that group.

I like the militia idea for sending a message. I get the feeling Trump is screwing around with this and playing chicken with soros.

What happens if 500 US troops get slaughtered?

Well, if they shoot from distance, by the time they get too close probably will be 10 or 20 left. Maybe liberals and media will march to shield the caravan. Mattis wouldn't sacrifice our men.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadlysyn

But they're peaceful asylum seekers! The fact that they've been drawing swatikas on our flag and burning our flag or the way they've been talking about our president and our country's leadership is irrelevant!

/sarcasm

pretty obvious they are a communist invasion force cloked as asylum seekers. Dont be suprised if they start passing weapons around and disperse into small groups to infiltrate all along the border.

We already have had border agents get taken out multiple times and nobody seems to remember or care.

Trump needs to project strength and a show of force. Big words on twitter and a few hundred troops aint gonna cut it.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   

you have a lot more confidence in Mattis than I do.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
800 not enough.

There's more than one caravan.

Send more.

You may be right, it a long border and it will not be a stand up fight. The population of the caravan appears to mostly young men of fighting age. It not outside the realm of possibility for weapons to be preplaced for the migrants to pair up with. Think about it?
We could easily regain control of the boarder using air support in a few hours, but look at the political cost. Political cost is what the Democrats are all about for the next few weeks.

The evil Republicans shot up those poor, unarmed, migrants, for no reason. They are just hateful racist.

Get my point? Or am I being over dramatic?

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   

I have a feeling that a few hundred is just getting started. As they get closer and the threat gets more "real", that number will increase quite a bit.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   
800 are being sent to assist the border patrol for support. Trump say they will be stopped! What does that mean? Stopped could go a few different ways. We gonna stop them after they enter US soil? Then what?

These are the times when Trump pisses me off. He should be cutting into news channels and informing the public exactly what the red line is.

are we going to stop them.... then process them.... then house them etc. etc. Tie up our courts some more? Allow more of this chaos to continue?

Close down the fricken border Trump! Mexico has made its intentions clear and they are laughing at us.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: deadlysyn

2nd caravan is on its way. Is that not real enough?

How many caravans of reinforcments is real enough?..... 50,000......100,000.

Mexico is just adding to the numbers.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   

On the bright side, maybe we'll find all the Fast and Furious weapons.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   

They're not going to "block" the caravan. Just the people who breach our border, like they did when entering Mexico from the south.

I hope if that happens, the most vocal pro-illegal alien Democrats and Mainstream Media personalities will throw themselves in front of the hoard, as "human shields".

Trump/Mattis will not be timid and hamstrung the way Obama was, when fighting enemies of our country.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogany

Do you know how many people that number represents??

A wwII era infantry division was 15000 approx. So it's a group of people larger than an infantry division.

17000 makes for a fairly good sized town.

Hate to break this to you, but there are military all over US soil. They're called military bases...and if they're not supposed to protect the border, just what is it they're supposed to do??

National Guardsmen are wonderful people, I know a few dozen of 'em. They are used to augment the regular military, not do their jobs for them.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   
My prediction is Trump will do nothing and they will walk right in while he complaigns he cant do anything because of the democrats.

700 billion we pay for military and he is sending 800 against a first wave of 15,000 and counting. This is window dressing BS. People are not stupid. If he doesnt get serious he will be seen as weak.

Pull out of the UN and seal our borders. This was the whole reason you were elected.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: agenda51
My prediction is Trump will do nothing and they will walk right in while he complaigns he cant do anything because of the democrats.

700 billion we pay for military and he is sending 800 against a first wave of 15,000 and counting. This is window dressing BS. People are not stupid. If he doesnt get serious he will be seen as weak.

Pull out of the UN and seal our borders. This was the whole reason you were elected.

I don’t think so. Unless they turn back people will die. The ICE agents along with Boarder patrol and the 800 or so troopers can quickly be augmented by air power.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

Hardly. Read any of my posts to confirm. Not easily labeled or triggered. Mostly politically disgusted by d and r and consider myself independant libertarian. Not easily boxed by todays political parties or sub-parties for that matter.

Nice try.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

It better be all National Guard or this is just another step in our conditioning to accept military troops on our soil. All branches but NG are meant for operations on foreign soil, unless we are being occupied.

Remember a few years back when soldiers were being asked if they would be ok firing on American people? Around the same time people were talking about Walmarts being converted into FEMA camps?

Before you can use military to round up people, you have to make sure everyone is ok with the military operating within our borders. This scares me.

Maybe you are right, but the military has many components in it to confuse our enemies and one of them is at all cost, defend our borders by air, sea and land.

Again , you are spot on
You actually get it.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Occupied, you say? Not sure what else you can call the millions of illegals inside the country already with 10,000 more caravanning their way here. This is an occupation, make no mistake about that, and it is an act of war.

You know the immigrants are here on purpose, to probably justify using active duty troops, among many other things.. Sometimes people think they just decided out of the blue to all come over.
edit on 25-10-2018 by CosmicAwakening because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join