It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Mad Dog" About to send the Troops to the Border

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: sdcigarpig

The only way that the military would be able to act, would be done several ways. 1) An act of congress. They could authorize and give permission for such. 2) A declared national emergency, that would allow for the area to be put under martial law and the military given far greater latitude to operate.

A lot of people here would be very happy with option one.

Either way, be afraid.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogany
a reply to: Trueman

It better be all National Guard or this is just another step in our conditioning to accept military troops on our soil. All branches but NG are meant for operations on foreign soil, unless we are being occupied.

Remember a few years back when soldiers were being asked if they would be ok firing on American people? Around the same time people were talking about Walmarts being converted into FEMA camps?

Before you can use military to round up people, you have to make sure everyone is ok with the military operating within our borders. This scares me.

Most Americans are proud of the .military and would love to see them on the border.
A mob of people coming from the leading homicide capitals of the world. Scary.

What is the price Americans will have to pay.

Lose a few jobs, increase in taxes, few more ms13 members.

In order to help, America must be willing to lose a few of their own.

Hell no

Every illegal in jail from murder, to rape, to dwi could have been prevented.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 05:44 AM
link   
The event of the truth that is happening is well hidden, why I don't know. Even BBC and NHK are at a lost of words of what is happening behind the scenes there. Something is not right, just like 9-11 , it just happened. BS

Govt. are behind this. Don't believe me, think of Peal Harbor. Oh, think of www.britannica.com... . Lots of behind the scene stuff is happening. And why are those that hate America burning flags on the way to America. I say shot the SOB's. Yes, I'm a Veteran. War means an invasion, period. And I see that happening .

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

7000 people have you twisting your pants now, with the whole MSM going nuts over this? Isn't that fishy enough for you already? And you don't think the gubmint could be behind all kinds of efforts to have you "think" along those lines, in order to garner support for deploying the military on the streets?

That's exactly what I'd call a half-witted conspiracy theory. Do you folks even remember Jade Helm, instrumentalize the human terrain and all that?

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
GOOD NEWS!!!

If he stops them, at all costs, refuses to allow them illegal entry and makes them APPLY for asylum, or refugee status or citizenship then the republicans look good and the President looks good.

If cnn starts harping on about their ‘plight’, the democrats look bad. We all know their ‘plight’, so what? Regardless of their ‘plight’ they still have NO RIGHT to illegal entry and the US has NO RESPONSIBILITY to help them apart from LEGAL avenues of entry.

If you make your own bed, You lay in it.

If you don’t meet the requirements of asylum, refugee or citizen. You don’t get in.

Well stated, couldn't agree more. There are 2000 National Guard at the border as well.
edit on 26-10-2018 by pointessa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Mahogany

Better to have too many troops there than not enough.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   
The democrats say Trump has no legal authority to send troops to the border to protect America but drama queen 2nd amendment hating Cuomo aka Mussolini wannabe calls out the National Guard for what many believe as a false flag bombing campaign perpetrated by the left.

Meanwhile over at the NY Times, they are always whining that Trump is fomenting a dangerous environment for reporters by saying they are the enemy. At the same time, they are publishing wet dreams about a Trump Assassination.

You just can't make this stuff up...

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Why dont they send a PR team down there to convince people how to ask for asylum properly, and what the situation is when they get there? You know, how its way better in Mexico, no language barrier, or.... GASP!! Go home all ye able bodied men and fix your country like Americans did when we threw off the chains of the Monarchy.

Why are we relying on Mexico to do this for us?

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   
It doesn't matter how many troops are sent there. If force isnt allowed, they will just overwhelm and pass through. If they are expensive expected to fear/respect the American military or boarder patrol, then it's already a lost cause.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Just heard on the news that many of them gave up, too tired and hungry to continue. Maybe Mad Dog scared them.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: deadlysyn

So people that is in the south of Mexico, would constitute what kind of emergency?

So how does people, 1000 miles away fit this definition: A situation beyond the ordinary which threatens the health or safety of citizens and which cannot be properly addressed by the use of other law.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

originally posted by: toms54

originally posted by: Trueman
I'm using my phone so will make it quick.

I think these are great news. Mattis about to send 800 men to the border to protect us and block the caravan.

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Trump administration is planning to dispatch at least 800 active duty troops to the southern border at the direction of a president

apnews.com...

Wasn't Mattis in charge of NATO? Didn't keep the immigrants over there out.

No.

He held a command withing NATO from 2007 - 2009. But that's besides the point.
NATO isn't in charge of the EU's immigration, furthermore Europe isn't a military dictatorship under NATO. The unelected bureaucrats in the EU make the immigration policy there.

Why I'm still typing a response to you is beyond me, you obviously have no idea what you're talking about.

A wise man keeps his mouth shut rather than be thought a fool.
A fool opens his mouth and removes all doubt.

"He held a command within NATO from 2007 - 2009." That is the best part of your answer. The immigration flood came after he left the command.

NATO is there to counter USSR (now Russia) yes, it is also an occupation force to control Germany. After the treaty of Versailles from WWI didn't work, US was faced with the same problem after WWII. How to keep Germany from rearming? NATO was the answer. It also serves to occupy Turkey.

This European immigration does bear upon the security of Europe whether Merkle or Brussels believes it or not. The head of NATO should have some influence there in that regard. If he doesn't, we should get out of there. Giving nuclear weapons to these idiots is irresponsible and stupid if we have no say over their internal affairs. You might think it is not the job of NATO to tell Germany where to buy their oil. This is the same principle. It bears upon the security of the region.

Granted, this is not a direct military government. NATO has been losing a lot of influence over Europe in past decades. Trump is moving to reestablish that. It was never intended to be strictly a mercenary army for Europe to employ against Russia. NATO worked well for 50 years to maintain US influence over Europe, not so much in the last 10 years. This is one of the reasons it is obsolete.

As for the rest of your answer, if that is your attitude, you probably would be better off not to respond in the future.

This explanation will serve all the others that replied to my comment in a similar way.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: sdcigarpig

Where they are is meaningless, where they are heading is what matters.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Ridiculous show of fear. Those desperate families with little children wont even be here until December at the very least.
So unnecessary but spreading fear is the only way he's going to rally his base isnt it?

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Whodathunkdatcheese

Congress is not about to declare war on Mexico. The absurdity of the entire idea just boggles.
These refugees are not a threat. If hes afraid of little babies how the pluck is he thinking he can run a country.
The man is nothing but a big fat joke. And a big fat liar. 10% tax cut by Nov 1st. Effective immediatly. But only if you vote republican..... He thinks you're all stupid you know.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 06:59 AM
link   

So there's an invasion or insurrection?

I don't think this is a good precedent.

Now as some say if this is all contrived and funded by Soros how hard would it be to get a team of Operatives to take out Soros on the"quite"

You've all been led to think that Trump is not part of the same Swamp.

wiki

The Posse Comitatus Act, which passed after the Civil War to keep federal troops from policing the South, limits federal troops' deployment on U.S. soil and forbids using them to enforce domestic laws. The President can deploy troops if there's an insurrection or invasion on U.S. soil.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 07:01 AM
link   

NG are meant for operations on foreign soil, unless we are being occupied.

Remember a few years back when soldiers were being asked if they would be ok firing on American people? Around the same time people were talking about Walmarts being converted into FEMA camps?

How quickly these ATSers forget. Well said.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogany

originally posted by: Trueman

They are not going there to shoot Americans.
They are going to protect our sovereignty.

I did not say they were gonna shoot anyone, I said accepting non-NG military to handle this opens doors for worse things down the road. I called it conditioning.

It opens the doors to using that same military to set up barricades on US soil and ID people. Detain people. If someone in politics could make this into a national security issue, the military could round up people of certain color, religion or immigration status.

You have to get to that point gradually. Sending non-NG to the border when NG can handle it is the first step in that conditioning.

That's what I said.

I really do get what you are saying. This is the kind of setup that allowed for the Patriot Act. Either taking advantage of a situation or creating one that creates fear among the citizens and presto, most folks are willing to tolerate whatever it takes to make them feel safer.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Whodathunkdatcheese

Congress is not about to declare war on Mexico. The absurdity of the entire idea just boggles.
These refugees are not a threat. If hes afraid of little babies how the pluck is he thinking he can run a country.
The man is nothing but a big fat joke. And a big fat liar. 10% tax cut by Nov 1st. Effective immediatly. But only if you vote republican..... He thinks you're all stupid you know.

Stupid like the democrat fiasco over Kavenaugh they presented for the world???

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Ridiculous show of fear. Those desperate families with little children wont even be here until December at the very least.
So unnecessary but spreading fear is the only way he's going to rally his base isnt it?

I think you forget this is on the world stage. I think it is imperative to be decisive.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join