It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Mad Dog" About to send the Troops to the Border

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I'm using my phone so will make it quick.

I think these are great news. Mattis about to send 800 men to the border to protect us and block the caravan.

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Trump administration is planning to dispatch at least 800 active duty troops to the southern border at the direction of a president

apnews.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

I saw this earlier today and wondered how long it would take for someone to bring it up.

Serial Trump is serial. He meant it, and it will happen.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Who let the dogs out!

MAGA

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

I think these are great news. Mattis about to send 800 men to the border to protect us and block the caravan.

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Trump administration is planning to dispatch at least 800 active duty troops to the southern border at the direction of a president

apnews.com...

Wasn't Mattis in charge of NATO? Didn't keep the immigrants over there out.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   
GOOD NEWS!!!

If he stops them, at all costs, refuses to allow them illegal entry and makes them APPLY for asylum, or refugee status or citizenship then the republicans look good and the President looks good.

If cnn starts harping on about their ‘plight’, the democrats look bad. We all know their ‘plight’, so what? Regardless of their ‘plight’ they still have NO RIGHT to illegal entry and the US has NO RESPONSIBILITY to help them apart from LEGAL avenues of entry.

If you make your own bed, You lay in it.

If you don’t meet the requirements of asylum, refugee or citizen. You don’t get in.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Good, only 800? Hope they don't get overrun

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: MarlbBlack

They are going in a support capacity for the enforcement already there.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   

It better be all National Guard or this is just another step in our conditioning to accept military troops on our soil. All branches but NG are meant for operations on foreign soil, unless we are being occupied.

Remember a few years back when soldiers were being asked if they would be ok firing on American people? Around the same time people were talking about Walmarts being converted into FEMA camps?

Before you can use military to round up people, you have to make sure everyone is ok with the military operating within our borders. This scares me.

edit on 25-10-2018 by Mahogany because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: toms54

apnews.com...

No.

He held a command withing NATO from 2007 - 2009. But that's besides the point.
NATO isn't in charge of the EU's immigration, furthermore Europe isn't a military dictatorship under NATO. The unelected bureaucrats in the EU make the immigration policy there.

Why I'm still typing a response to you is beyond me, you obviously have no idea what you're talking about.

A wise man keeps his mouth shut rather than be thought a fool.
A fool opens his mouth and removes all doubt.

edit on 25-10-2018 by watchitburn because: Fixed quote

edit on 25-10-2018 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   

To those in the Caravan, turnaround, we are not letting people into the United States illegally. Go back to your Country and if you want, apply for citizenship like millions of others are doing!
twitter.com...

Does the president know who and what group(s) is behind this Emergy?

Somebody is going to get hit badly in the ole pocketbook for this fiasco. They are going to rue the day they ever started this National Emergency.

Organizers might want to seriously consider the President's warning tweet.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Was NATO telling him to keep the immigrants out? He could only do what the political leadership wanted him to do.

+24 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogany

It better be all National Guard or this is just another step in our conditioning to accept military troops on our soil. All branches but NG are meant for operations on foreign soil, unless we are being occupied.

Occupied, you say? Not sure what else you can call the millions of illegals inside the country already with 10,000 more caravanning their way here. This is an occupation, make no mistake about that, and it is an act of war.

+18 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogany

They are there to defend our country from foreign invaders. That is perfectly within the scope of our armed services.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogany

News says some ARE Active Duty.

💥😎💥

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   

apnews.com...

Mattis was a professional soldier who did what he was told by the civilians in charge. He was not tasked with "keeping the immigrants out" of the EU. You get that, right? Civilian control of the military?

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   
800 not enough.

There's more than one caravan.

Send more.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Remember a few years back when soldiers were being asked if they would be ok firing on American people? Around the same time people were talking about Walmarts being converted into FEMA camps?

Before you can use military to round up people, you have to make sure everyone is ok with the military operating within our borders. This scares me.

Maybe you are right, but the military has many components in it to confuse our enemies and one of them is at all cost, defend our borders by air, sea and land.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I'm sure the number will continue to increase as the threat level is determined as it gets closer to their attempted arrival.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Yes, it is a good 1st step. The only thing I'm concerned about is caravan'ers over-running the troops, babies in arms thinking "They aren't going to do anything to us!"...and expect divine intervention as they are pepper sprayed at minimum.

I'm thinking this is only gonna get nasty...
edit on 25-10-2018 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Occupied, you say? Not sure what else you can call the millions of illegals inside the country already with 10,000 more caravanning their way here. This is an occupation, make no mistake about that, and it is an act of war.

I understand you're being dramatic but that is not true in any real or legal sense. It's just being dramatic.

National Guard has such vast resources that they could topple entire governments on their own. And their job is to protect our borders. Being at that southern border is what they exist for. And these are unarmed people with women and children, I'm sure National Guard alone can handle them.

Or are you advocating we need real military deployed to stop these civilians?

If you are, I'd have to ask myself as to your real motives.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join