It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Mad Dog" About to send the Troops to the Border

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
a reply to: Mahogany

They are not going there to shoot Americans.
They are going to protect our sovereignty.

I did not say they were gonna shoot anyone, I said accepting non-NG military to handle this opens doors for worse things down the road. I called it conditioning.

It opens the doors to using that same military to set up barricades on US soil and ID people. Detain people. If someone in politics could make this into a national security issue, the military could round up people of certain color, religion or immigration status.

You have to get to that point gradually. Sending non-NG to the border when NG can handle it is the first step in that conditioning.

That's what I said.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   

17,000 invaders waving the flags of foreign nations. 17,000 invaders desecrating the American flag while on their journey. They have been talking negatively about our president, yet advancing on our southern border. If they want to burn our flag and disrespect our nation, why do they want to come here so badly?

If 17,000 Americans were to advance on our northern border, waving American flags, burning Canadian flags, and speaking disrespectfully of Justin Trudeau, do you think they would have RCMP standing there with fruit baskets and welcome mats for us?

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: Trueman

Yes, it is a good 1st step. The only thing I'm concerned about is caravan'ers over-running the troops, babies in arms thinking "They aren't going to do anything to us!"...and expect divine intervention as they are pepper sprayed at minimum.

I'm thinking this is only gonna get nasty...
maybe they'll get to use this

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: agenda51
doesnt look good. 800 is not going to stop anything. Sounds more like a welcoming party to aid in processing.

It must be just the first move. Strategy.

seems like strategy would be to send 8,000. 800 looks like window dressing.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   

I'm using my phone so will make it quick.

I think these are great news. Mattis about to send 800 men to the border to protect us and block the caravan.

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Trump administration is planning to dispatch at least 800 active duty troops to the southern border at the direction of a president

apnews.com...

We need equipment , not just a few more troops. There are plenty of LTL (less than lethal) weapons available such as active denial system and L-Rad , which could control this caravan from a distance.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: agenda51

Possible weapons caches along the border had also crossed my mind. Especially considering the group is mostly military aged men.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Hungry, sick, and exhausted... nothing is more dangerous than a wounded and frightened animal, nothing.

Um, these aren't animals they are human beings , what in the hell is wrong with you...
edit on 25-10-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-10-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogany

originally posted by: Mahogany

It better be all National Guard or this is just another step in our conditioning to accept military troops on our soil. All branches but NG are meant for operations on foreign soil, unless we are being occupied.

Occupied, you say? Not sure what else you can call the millions of illegals inside the country already with 10,000 more caravanning their way here. This is an occupation, make no mistake about that, and it is an act of war.

I understand you're being dramatic but that is not true in any real or legal sense. It's just being dramatic.

National Guard has such vast resources that they could topple entire governments on their own. And their job is to protect our borders. Being at that southern border is what they exist for. And these are unarmed people with women and children, I'm sure National Guard alone can handle them.

Or are you advocating we need real military deployed to stop these civilians?

If you are, I'd have to ask myself as to your real motives.

Not being dramatic, I'm being 100% serious. Many empires have collapsed thanks to porous border controls.

My motives are simple... defend the United States from all enemies, foreign and domestic. Those seeking to enter this country illegally or by force of numbers are an enemy, pure and simple.

A man with common sense has spoken. Thank you. I can tell you this. When the North Korean fishing boats gets too close to Japanese fishing grounds are even in them, the Japanese will fire warning shots at their boats.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   

doesnt look good. 800 is not going to stop anything. Sounds more like a welcoming party to aid in processing.

It must be just the first move. Strategy.

seems like strategy would be to send 8,000. 800 looks like window dressing.

They want to see the reaction of the caravan, maybe a part of them decide to go back where they came from. Maybe they want to change their route. Strategy, like I said.

We also might see militia joining ?

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

It's called a metaphor... why you decided to take it literally is anyone's guess.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Hungry, sick, and exhausted... nothing is more dangerous than a wounded and frightened animal, nothing.

Um, these aren't animals they are human beings , what in the hell is wrong with you...

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   

It's called a metaphor... why you decided to take it literally is anyone's guess.

It might have something to do with the tone of the conversation.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   
800...lol.

Cute.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Nothing goes over hopenotfear's head, his reflexes are too fast, he would catch it.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   

I did not know written text could carry a "tone." Quite a gift you have there...

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   

I find it hard to believe we dont have intel operatives inside that group.

I like the militia idea for sending a message. I get the feeling Trump is screwing around with this and playing chicken with soros.

What happens if 500 US troops get slaughtered?

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   

What happens if 500 US troops get slaughtered?

90% voter favorability to build the Wall happens overnight...

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

exactly

thats what I am getting at.
edit on 25-10-2018 by agenda51 because: (no reason given)

link   

I did not know written text could carry a "tone." Quite a gift you have there...

Yours does. It's a sarcastic tone. That's what you were trying to do, right? That's the "tone" you set for your post. I don't know what's so mysterious about it, unless you're tone deaf yourself. See how that works?

link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Yes, it is a good 1st step. The only thing I'm concerned about is caravan'ers over-running the troops, babies in arms thinking "They aren't going to do anything to us!"...and expect divine intervention as they are pepper sprayed at minimum.

I'm thinking this is only gonna get nasty...
For Next Weapon in Anti-Protest Arsenal, US Military Building Plasma Gun Capable of Vaporizing Human Flesh
www.activistpost.com...

new topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join