It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What party does this man belong to

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Dishonest? He's a politician for christ's sake...of course it's dishonest.

A2D

link   

Well...first off, his wife is H-O-T!...
What was the question again?

link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

By the way, your campaign signs are finished.

The invoice has been sent to the bar... err, your campaign headquarters.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Agree2Disagree

Yes, and why do we not have a problem with that?

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Because I'm not dumb enough to vote based on a color.

A2D

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   

We are allowed to start threads with one line now? I get that this site is about trying to rack up as many stars as possible with as little words as possible but the OP is allowed?

On topic, I guessing he is another pawn from TPTB to make this country continue to fight against one another, just like they all are. I think it was in dreamcatcher that they said same s*** different day. Pretty sure that's probably the case here. Deny ignorance.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: DBCowboy

By the way, your campaign signs are finished.

The invoice has been sent to the bar... err, your campaign headquarters.

You have no idea how much I am stealing that!

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agree2Disagree

Because I'm not dumb enough to vote based on a color.

A2D

So dishonesty no longer bothers you?

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: lucidclouds

I think it depends on the post and it's purpose. This one was to start a conversation and get people thinking. In my biased opinion it was successful.

The goal should never be to force your views on others but to make them think and come to their own conclusions.
edit on 17-10-2018 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   
To be fair,

I don't think I saw a single sign that said which party Trump was running for, or Obama. As for the ridiculous number of signs posted in my town right now for local elections, none of them say "I'm running for the Democratic Party in this election", or anything similar.

Now that I think about it, the only campaign signs that I've seen mention a party in the last 5ish years have been relatively obscure ones, such as the Green Party.

But, why on earth should they put which party they are on their campaign signs, UNLESS they're just pandering for blind partisan votes? Put your website on there, and have the website outline your platform. Anyone who looks at campaign signs specifically looking for which party the person belongs to is (obviously due to the lack of research) incredibly uninformed, and shouldn't vote. Period.
edit on 17-10-2018 by narrator because: added a word

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: narrator

Trump's TV ads never mentioned party? He never mentioned his party?

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Did you see this part:

Of course several sources close to the Cunningham campaign have been whispering about an alleged fabrication they have uncovered in one of Arrington’s television spots – a lie they insist is far worse than the one Cunningham got caught telling.

Stay tuned … we will be sure to let our readers know what those rumors are all about when we get more information.

Uh oh.

You lied...no you lied more....
edit on 17-10-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Trump's TV ads never mentioned party? He never mentioned his party?

I'm not 100% sure, but the ones I remember all said "paid for by Donald Trump for President". Obama, too long ago and I don't remember.

But, you're making an entire point off of a single photo. His website flat-out says he's a democrat. A single iota of research shows which party he is. This is a complete non-issue. It isn't like he refuses to say which party he is, anywhere. Plus, if he actually did that, I would love him for it. That would show someone wanting to move away from this partisan crap that is bringing our nation down, and sticking to his platform and the issues only. That would be awesome.

We shouldn't vote for someone just because of the party they identify with. If his signs don't say it and he doesn't voice it, then someone should just simply look it up if it matters to them. I'd argue that it's much more important to look at his stances on the issues than the party he represents.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Oh yes, Cunningham's people spread rumors Arrington lied about surviving breast cancer.

It's not a lie, she did survive it. But they smeared her. Democrats, all about protecting women ... who are not Republicans.

www.fitsnews.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   

I have seen numerous TV ads, bumper stickers, and photos, not one mention of Democrat and the word Republican is used multiple times.

link   

Dishonesty from a politician is to be expected. I can't say I'm bothered by it, no.

That being said, you can very quickly Google the guy and see that he's a Democrat.

I think you're just getting a little too bent out of shape about something that isnt a big deal at all.

A2D

link   

Good grief.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: MisterSpock

His woman is holding her hands in a manner which may indicate she's with child, so the virility would point towards either a Republican man or, possibly, a sympathetic Democrat male willing to raise another's seed.

Savage! instant classic!

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Agree2Disagree

I don't know, maybe you can point to my hysterical bent out of shape posting.

He's a scumbag, the hiding his party affiliation is not the only reason.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   
The "O" in his logo reminds me of Obama, bet its a democrat

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join