It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What party does this man belong to

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

There was a point to all this I promise you.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

If he isn't openly admitting his party affiliation, then he's a democrat.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   
On second look, is that O in his name supposed to show a blue wave consuming the red letter O.

That's pretty damn cheesy, not .09 percent native american cheesy, but close.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

If he isn't openly admitting his party affiliation, then he's a democrat.

Yes, I've noticed that alot too, also probably why he wears a red tie.

link   
Now that we reached page 2 I will get to the point.

He is a Democrat. His ads NEVER mention Democrat. His bumper stickers say nothing. He wears lots of red and uses lots of red in his ads, a color associated with Republicans.

The point is that he is a Democrat trying to gain votes by hiding his party. Does anyone else have a problem with trying to hide from people the party you represent and make them think you represent a party you don't?

link   
1980's Artesian ............

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
Now that we reached page 2 I will get to the point.

He is a Democrat. His ads NEVER mention Democrat. His bumper stickers say nothing. He wears lots of red and uses lots of red in his ads, a color associated with Republicans.

The point is that he is a Democrat trying to gain votes by hiding his party. Does anyone else have a problem with trying to hide from people the party you represent and make them think you represent a party you don't?

People hide things that they are ashamed of all the time.

In the case of elections it all stats, like shotgunning horrible pickup lines at a bar. It's about percentages.

Dems will vote for him cuz dems, R's that bother to look at anything will see(on his page) where he says hes a D and not vote.

People who do nothing other than watch commercials may fall for the lack of affiliation and the subtle methods used to associate himself with the R's.

Been happening awhile.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   

The question should be why is Joe Cunningham's wife wearing a negligee out?

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   

I've noticed a lot of ads that I get every day don't have a political party associated with them. Just bad mouthing some person they are running against. Or lies.......lots of lies.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

The question should be why is Joe Cunningham's wife wearing a negligee out?

They were at a democratic fundraiser. So they had the speach(pictured), probably a little cocktail hour and then of course a cuckolding session.
edit on 17-10-2018 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   

The Birthday Party.

link   

That strategy will probably only last untill the next campaign ad.

I was kind a hoping he was running for the Paaarty party.

link   
The "O" in his name sports the Obama logo. Not really a mystery. Any Obama supporter would recognize that.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I'm DBCowboy, and I approve this thread.

This post was paid by the DBCowboy for Congress Super PAC that has no party affiliation.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Democrat, mystery solved. A quick search disclosed his party.

link   

Democratic party, Joe Cunningham.

link   

I dont have a problem with it because I vote based on the issues and not the titles.... I would actually prefer not even having parties to begin with.

A2D

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I first saw his ad on TV and thought he was a phony Republican shyster. There is a moment in the ad where he is holding his son and it seemed so fake. Here is some more about his ad ....

“I’m proud to have a degree in ocean engineering and even more proud of the work I did as an ocean engineer for several years,” Cunningham told the paper by way of response.

However, reporter Caitlin Byrd noted in her coverage that “Cunningham does not have an engineering license in South Carolina.” He was previously licensed as an engineering intern in Florida, but “never obtained his professional engineer license” in the Sunshine State, either.

Why does this matter? State law forbids anyone who isn’t licensed as an engineer to refer to themselves as one.

www.fitsnews.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

He is still using the strategy. He uses the word Republican in some ads too making it seem like he is one but it's just a few Republicans endorsing him.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Agree2Disagree

I would like that too, but he is not endorsing that, he belongs to a party and wants to confuse people. It's dishonest.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join