It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you really want the United States to be ruled by Conservative Trump style Republicans ?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   
We have checks and balances in our government. Do you really want the present radicals such as current members of DSA to run all over our Constitution and eradicate due process? I did not really care for a gop Senator to vote Democrat all the time but she proved to at least still defer to due process and the Constitution. Radicals don’t care about this as long as they get their way. I’ve been horrified by the radicals in our Senate... Cory Booker and Feinstein ....
These people are ruthless hypocrites.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: vinifalou
a reply to: AlienView

I have a different question for you.

Do you really want the United States to be ruled by the Sadistic Liar Liberals, ruled by the spy-master Obama and his minions along with Hillary Killer-Clinton?

Did you see how those liberal protesters would hear the protester speaking and repeat word for word what they said? They looked like zombies. The ultimate peak of hypocrisy is when these people call Trump supporters the cult. My jaw hit the floor when I saw them, and then when they were beating on the doors during the Kav swearing in. Beating cars that drove by. It looked like the damn Middle Least. They have absolutely lost their friggin minds.
I read that some students were told by their professors they would get credit for protesting. I think some of the students mindlessly went along with this and yes it was robotic. I also thought of the “zombie apocalypse “. Occupy Wall Street protesters also used this method in Zucotti Park because they were not allowed to use megaphones.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Do you really want the United States to be ruled by Conservative Trump style Republicans ?

Beat's the alternative which is nothing but a bunch of closet nazis.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

There is no place in my life for politicians who rank every thing and everyone based on gender, race, orientation, etc., and then based on those checkboxes decide a person or policy's worthiness for anything and everything in life.

That is what the modern left has become.

That's correct, they have become the racists they label everyone else as.

Please leftists read 1984. You are victims of your own ministry of truth.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

He has definitely been better for the average citizen than the last few presidents - that is why wages are rising for the first time in 20 years, and unemployment is at a 50 year low.

Wages are always rising. The question is whether that rise outpaces the rise in cost of living. And the answer to that question is no. Cost of living rose 2.9% last year. Wages rose 2.7%.

Which means middle class income continues to stagnate. A trend that started under Reagan with his "Reaganomics" aka essentially the same economic model employed by the Trump administration.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Does it? I have to wonder. I'd really rather not find out.

There's an old adage that some of you seem to be forgetting...

"Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely."

I'm in no greater a hurry to see far left wingnuts (to coin a phrase) in control than y'all are.

But neither am I in any great hurry to see a right wing super-majority in control, either. As I said earlier in the thread, this country functions best when Congress has to work together to accomplish anything at all. Gridlock FTW--only to a point, of course.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I wonder who will get the blame when the trickle down economy crashes and inflation sky rockets and the stock mkt. tanks.

If you haven't instituted some kind of asset management, you will reap what you sow....just a thought.

edit on 9-10-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

The same ones who always get the blame. The party in power.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Gridlock FTW--only to a point, of course.

We'll get that next month.

House Goes Blue.

Senate Stays Red.

Blues will try to impeach Trump and Kavanugh.

Republicans win 2020 and take back the house.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlienView
Does Donald Trump and his solidly Conservative base represent you?

Yes!

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

I don't think so....

trump and the GOP has reached Godlike status and can't be blamed.

www.businessinsider.com...
edit on 9-10-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   

No right winger thinks Trump can turn water in to wine unlike his critics that thought Obama could.

If anything. He's become a master lemonade maker after all the lemons he 'inherited'.
edit on 9-10-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   

I thought we'd already established that the vast majority of the criticisms against Trump were projection?

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

I thought we'd already established that the vast majority of the criticisms against Trump were projection?

Definitely all that white nationalist animus.

The left showed the right how to do it.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Don't forget Russian collusion.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

If the GOP is smart.

They'd leak those closed door hearings about lefts lawyer a week before the midterm vote.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: seagull

I don't think so....

trump and the GOP has reached Godlike status and can't be blamed.

www.businessinsider.com...

Really? I thought we were just now seeing the fruits of all that work on the economy Obama did for us. Isn't that what he's saying now?

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlienView

Of course if you are alreay rich and don't give a damn about anyone else - this does not apply.

Nice attempt to blow off any opposition. If I support Trump I must be rich. Yeah. I get it. But in answer to your question, YES, I prefer conservative rule to SJWs who question my very existence and everything I have ever believed in.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   

I just thought I would point out that Trump is a declared republican yes, but for a republican, he is very left leaning.

He is probably the most 'moderate' president the United States has had in modern times, considering the left / right paradigm otherwise.

Calling him a 'conservative republican' kind of makes me chuckle. For a republican, he leans quite liberal.

Remember, Trump the man was a democrat before he was a republican....

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Yes. I feel far far happier for the future of the west with Trump and the republicans in charge of the USA.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join