It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you really want the United States to be ruled by Conservative Trump style Republicans ?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: AlienView

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   
"When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people. But I speak to border guards and they tell us what we're getting. And it only makes common sense. It only makes common sense. They're sending us not the right people. It's coming from more than Mexico. It's coming from all over South and Latin America, and it's coming probably -- probably -- from the Middle East. But we don't know. Because we have no protection and we have no competence, we don't know what's happening. And it's got to stop and it's got to stop fast"
-DONALD TRUMP, speech announcing his candidacy for U.S. president, The Washington Post, June 16, The Washington Post, June 16, 2015

"I think the American people have a generous instinct. They understand that we're a nation of immigrants. But if those folks are going to live in this country, they have to be put on a pathway to citizenship that involves them paying a fine, making sure that they are at the back of the line and not cutting in front of people who applied legally to come into the country.
-BARACK OBAMA, Larry King Live, Oct. 19, 200

I would just say it's not good for the country to have 11 million people here who we don't know who they are, where they're living. They're not paying taxes, but they're showing up in emergency rooms. They're driving up the cost of auto insurance 'cause they don't have driver's licenses and are getting into accidents. They're having children, which are US citizens. So, I mean, it's an issue that needs to be dealt with." - MARCO RUBIO, interview with Rush Limbaugh, Apr. 18, 2013

"A nation that cannot control its borders is not a nation."
- RONALD REAGAN, attributed, International Security: A Very Short Introduction

Yes Donald Trump is the President of the United States and as much as I lean left polically [You might call me an
NRA Democrat or a 'Liberal Republican', remember when they used to use those terms?]
- I still will probably vote for a right wing businessman over a New World Order Clinton Foundation Democrat.

But in the coming election for the House and Senate I will probably vote straight Democratic
- Let's not let Trumps ego have complete control

edit on 14-10-2018 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join