It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you really want the United States to be ruled by Conservative Trump style Republicans ?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: AlienView

Trump and the GOP will further destroy this country, you could bet on it.

There contemplating another huge tax cut for the rich.

They’ll ruin the environment spread the wealth gap between the corporate elite and the ordinary worker into the stratosphere

Corruption will be ten times worst

Trump and the GOP ruling is altogether bad news and inevitable destruction

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA
Say what you want about Trump...

...Canada now has to give the US 3.5% of its Dairy market. That is a big blow to Canada. We hate American milk. US injects wierd stuff into their cows to make more milk. I dont know how Trump got that through.

Then the clause the generated an immediate statement from China. If Canada wants to up its trade with China it has to ask permission from the US?!?!?

Trump kicked our ass and put a stick up Chinas. If I was American I would vote for Trump and the republicans twice if I could.

The USA will be lucky to get .1% of the Canadian dairy market. It all depends on how much milk product the government buys as no one else in Canada will buy it.

Trumps whole tariff stance is ass backwards, The only reason for tariffs is to protect domestic industry. He instead wants other countries to turn their backs on their domestic industries. They may do it on paper but good luck with them doing it in reality.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   

edit on 9-10-2018 by FingerMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: trb71

Sure I do. Not forever, but right now I do. Right now we have the choice between insanity and one party control. I'll take one party control. Normally I agree with you on this, gridlock is great for america. Means the government can't do much which is what we want. BUT right now we can't afford to have dems having their fingers on the lever. They need to get sanity back, then they can have some power.

Do you know why democrats have only controlled all of congress for four total years in the last 23 years? Because they're insane. They're only good as an opposition party but they don't want that role. They want the role of revenge artist and oppressor and nothing less than that will do.
edit on 10-10-2018 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Trump and the GOP will further destroy this country, you could bet on it.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, they're destroying the country by bringing in good jobs! During obama's 8 year tenure we lost over 300k manufacturing jobs. In trump's first two years we have gained nearly 400k manufacturing jobs. Unemployment is at a 50 year low. Wage growth is the highest since the recession, higher than at any point during obamanomics. Black and hispanic unemployment are hovering at all time lows.

There contemplating another huge tax cut for the rich.

You told us the last one was a tax cut for the rich, too. Yet everyone I know got a tax cut. In fact, over 80% of people got a tax cut. So I guess 80% of americans are rich, huh? But actually what they're considering, which you don't mention is making the other tax cut permanent for the rest of us since the dems didn't want to do that last time.

They’ll ruin the environment spread the wealth gap between the corporate elite and the ordinary worker into the stratosphere

Environment: US leads in cutting greenhouse gas emissions.
Wealth gap: Income inequality is an absurd measuring stick. Quality of life is increasing for everyone under trump. see the economy.

Corruption will be ten times worst

Oh, is Trump ordering fisa's to spy on opposing campaigns? Is he running guns to mexican drug cartels? Has he left our men to die in a premeditated attack on a consulate then blamed a youtube video? Has his IRS been harassing liberal groups and denying/delaying their tax exempt status for political gain?

the fact that you could even type that, speaks volumes to the intellectual dishonesty you have in your heart.

Trump and the GOP ruling is altogether bad news and inevitable destruction

You mean like how the GOP took over congress in 2006 and two years later we had the biggest economic crash since the great depression? Then we decided to elect a republican president in 2008 and he led us to the slowest recovery since the great depression? Oh wait that was the DNC and Democrats that were running things. We finally started getting a real recovery in 2014 when republicans got control of both the house and the senate.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Some of you people have so much mass hysteria over Trump and conservatives right now it has become a circus clown show....This division is pointless and the GOP is hardly much different than the democrats...Should be more concerned over Amazon,Facebook,Google and the digital age destroying retail jobs...As well as malls shutting down and the future of economics of far far to much dangerous amounts of debt and spending..As well as All out war is possible with Syria and Iran and how bad a war like that could spread....

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

When canada sees US milk prices they won't care about the antibiotics and steroids. I pay $1.70 a gallon. In canada it's nearly $5.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Jobeycool

Should be more concerned over Amazon,Facebook,Google and the digital age destroying retail jobs...As well as malls shutting down and the future of economics of far far to much dangerous amounts of debt and spending

They'd love to do that but they can't. Trump has called out FAANG. They also can't complain about debt spending because they're not in power and if they did, the republicans would actually cut programs they don't want cut. It's really pretty funny when you think about it. They've painted themselves into a corner just because they lost an election. Rather than accept that we are going to cut the nanny state they allow deficits to balloon. Rather than call out FAANG and work with republicans on taking appropriate action, they defend them (why? because they're all flaming lefty companies and donate to dems).

As well as All out war is possible with Syria and Iran and how bad a war like that could spread....

they're avoiding trump's foreign policy because it's working. They tried to go all crazy against trump on NK, now we have UN nuke inspectors being allowed into NK to supervise denuking. So instead of covering what he's doing with Iran they're going to ignore it because in the end, it will work.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Why not?

If Conservatives dont agree with you they could pull the Liberal card and call you a Racist for disagreeing with them on it.

There's the difference between them right there. Smack in your face, honesty.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 12:57 AM
link   

...how often have you said this and exactly the opposite has actually happened? Wait, don't try to answer that, I'd not ask anyone to count that many posts. Rather, how many of these hyperbolic claims you're fond of making have actually come to pass? Based on my research, performed with the aid of a computer that can perform calculations at a rate of teraflops per second, I'm counting zero. Hmm... that's not a strong success rate, my friend.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Balance...

In the human body, there is a balance called "autoimmunity." It is a balance between the body's immune system fighting off invading bacteria/virii and not damaging the body's own tissues. When it is in balance, we live healthy lives.

What happens when it gets out of balance? Depending on the direction of imbalance, one either get sick (too little immunity) or one develops a disease that kills them (cancer, rheumatoid arthritis, scleroderma, Parkinsons, etc.). In either case, the remedy is to either boost the immune system artificially... by antibiotics or other means of stimulation if sick, or by actually depressing the immune system to combat an autoimmune disease.

Both treatments strive for balance by introducing an imbalance to offset an already existing imbalance.

In the same way, politics is out of balance now. Wishing it wasn't is all good and well, but it ignores the reality of the situation. The only way to bring it back into balance is via a temporary unbalancing force equal to or greater than, and opposite to, the present imbalance. The hard push against Democrats is that opposite force... not a desire to simply exist in perpetuity with the opposite type of imbalance. It must be greater than the internal (Democratic) forces that are destabilizing the system in order to have the desired effect of introducing balance.

When a car goes into a skid, there is always a point of oversteering where it will exactly correct the skid. Very, very rarely does the driver hit that point precisely first time. The typical reaction is either to undercorrect, allowing the skid to continue unabated, or overcorrect, leading to a reverse skid (a fishtail). Undercorrection means the car is still as out of control as ever... overcorrection will mean it is still out of control, but to a lesser degree that can again be countered until the car is under control.

We're in a fishtail. Do not confuse overcorrection with wishing for a crash. It's a necessary step to correct the problem and get that balance back.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Yep, you keep telling me the sky is falling and I just need to wait and see. 2 years later, I am still waiting and all I see are the skies looking the bluest they ever have.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 05:45 AM
link   

a reply to: AlienView:

Trump and the GOP will further destroy this country, you could bet on it. There contemplating another huge tax cut for the rich. They’ll ruin the environment spread the wealth gap between the corporate elite and the ordinary worker into the stratosphere Corruption will be ten times worst Trump and the GOP ruling is altogether bad news and inevitable destruction

Thanks Willtell for being willing to tread dangerously in this thread I started which apparently has turned into a
a sounding board to ATS conservatives.

- What happened to all those Liberal Hillay supporters that I was debating when I supported Trump during the
Presidential election?

At any rate, and to again clarify what I'm trying to convey.

No I don't think Trump is really a bad President - In fact in some ways I still like him, like his style of not taking
the BS being thrown by others - Maybe not a great statesman but a fighter who makes the United States
look formidable to foes [Like North Korea, where he at least brought them to the bargaining table]

Again the reason I was so adimately against Hillary was a fear of the consequences of her winining with both the House
and Senate being Democratic - Yes it happened with Obama but Obama was no Hillary - Like him or not Obama
always tried to be reasonable - It was, and I could give you quotes to back it up, Republicans who swore 'they were going
to make his life Hell' while President - THE REPUBLICANS WERE SOLID OBSTRUCTIONISTS - Something this new
Conservative base keeps accusing the Democrats of now - I guess somethings never change.

But they should change - Like I said our political system has become dysfunctional.

And even though some people here seem to think so - I don't think an unobstructed Republican majority will impove
things in the long run.

Again if I vote in this election I will vote solidly Dems - Not because I believe in all their views and policies
- but if for no oher reason but that an unobstructed Republican governmet is just as dangerous as letting
Liberals, now calling themseves progressives, have their way.

Again the way I see it Here's a post I started back in April:

It's Time for a New Political Party in the United States
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 10-10-2018 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   

'Wah people are rich and im not!' I grew up out of this mindset when I was around 17, it's a shame people who vote still have it. The government has been conservative majority for the last two years and the worst thing to happen to me is more money in my paycheck, if this is what you're so afraid of then you should just not vote because your opinion is worthless.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Even if Trump and his conservative cohorts dont accurately represent me...they represent me MORE accurately than the dems do. I'm not hateful and racist and I won't do "whatever it takes" to push my agenda on people who disagree, simply because they disagree. I understand I am human and therefore am not always right. Dems don't acknowledge their own humanity. They apparently think they are gods who know what is best for everyone. No thanks. I'll pass.

A2D
edit on 10-10-2018 by Agree2Disagree because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Definitely.
Be conservative with your money
Be conservative with your sexuality

Boys have a penis
Girls have a vagina

Stick to common sense

Liberals be cray cray

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I'm a reluctant Trump supporter.

I'm a 50+ year old, Bible toting, gun-believing, meat-eating white male, shacked up with his wife of three decades, raising his own kids and tomatoes.

The left wishes I would hurry up and die. And then have my estate pay a 50% inheritance tax. They will do anything they can think of to suppress my vote, have me over-ruled, make me end my way of life. They hate people who live free out in the countryside.

So yeah. They are pretty much implacable enemies of me, my masonic lodge, and the volunteer fire department here. They desperately want to ruin my life and my family. What can I do about their hate? until the GOP puts "ghost of Reagan" on the ballot...

So yeah. yay trump. Make America Grate Again.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Yes.

There is an election coming up where as Americans you get the choice of voting for those that build or those that destroy.

Is that even a choice?

That sure is cute dramatic rhetoric.

The liberals will ruin us with free health care and education! They're destroying our cities with green infrastructure!

Zug zug.

Pull your head out, the Kochs have brainwashed you through your media.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: whargoul

originally posted by: Lumenari

Yes.

There is an election coming up where as Americans you get the choice of voting for those that build or those that destroy.

Is that even a choice?

The liberals will ruin us with free health care and education!

Who is going to PAY for this "free" health care and education? You? Oh, yeah. You don't have enough, so someone else will have to do it.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Just chiming in to say #MAGA

The fix can be easy for anyone struggling with the delusional anti Trump syndrome. All you have to do is change the channel from Oprah, The View, CNN etc., over to Fox News. It's completely opposite of the garbage you're being fed. Plus, you'll get to see coverage of whacked out vag wearing screamers having tantrums, to give you a reality check of your Democratic hopefuls.

Have a nice day.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join