It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you really want the United States to be ruled by Conservative Trump style Republicans ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   
The coming election will determine the future of the United States for years to follow.

If the Republicans win in House and Senate elections Trump and those who have supported him will say 'we told you so'
- Americans want us and not the Liberals of the past.

Do you want this? - Does Donald Trump and his solidly Conservative base represent you?

He doen't represent me - Yes I was one of those Hillay haters that supported him in the last election.

But he lied - He came across as an independent - An outsider battling the consumate insider politcal establishment.

But his years in office so far has shown that Trump is a solid conservative Republcan who represents big money and big business.

So people who consider themselves to be independents, liberals who sometimes vote Republican - It is time for you to come out
in force and vote solidly Democratic - Don't give the Republicans any more power than they already have.

Of course if you are alreay rich and don't give a damn about anyone else - this does not apply.
edit on 8-10-2018 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

+25 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: AlienView

So who are you gonna vote for?

+66 more 
link   

Do you really want the United States to be ruled by Conservative Trump style Republicans ?

yes please
edit on 8-10-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

+59 more 
link   

Yes.

There is an election coming up where as Americans you get the choice of voting for those that build or those that destroy.

Is that even a choice?

+35 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   

" Do you really want the United States to be ruled by Conservative Trump style Republicans ? "

YES , FOREVER If Possible . Oh , Great Thread by the Way !

Someday , it Might Even Become a............

edit on 8-10-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

+30 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlienView
The coming election will determine the future of the United States for years to follow.

If the Republicans win in House and Senate elections Trump and those who have supported him will say 'we told you so'
- Americans want us and not the Liberals of the past.

Do you want this? - Does Donald Trump and his solidly Conservative base represent you?

He doen't represent me - Yes I was one of those Hillay haters that supported him in the last election.

But he lied - He came across as an independent - An outsider battling the consumate insider politcal establishment.

But his years in office so far has shown that Trump is a solid conservative Republcan who represents big money and big business.

So people who consider themselves to be independents, liberas who sometimes vote Republican - It is time for you to come out
in force and vote solidly Democratic - Don't give the Republican any more power that they already have.

Of course if you are alreay rich and don't give a damn about anyone else - this does not apply.

This almost hurt to read.

Is that was liberalism has come to? Pathetic pleas for mercy?

+47 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Yes, Donald Trump represents me.

He represents you too, whether you want him to or not. He is doing his best for all of us.

+56 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   

If the left were still the liberals of the past I would be with you, but they aren't they morphed into some sort of garbage that has no business being in charge of wiping their own butts let alone running the country.

+46 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   
The alternative is higher taxes, bigger government, more regulations and restrictions, killing businesses and jobs, and unhinged globalism, so yes!

I'd rather have a balanced government with moderates on the left and right working to compromise and resolve differences with solutions that work best for the people and the country.

But, those days are long gone.

You've got to basically choose between one extreme or the other, that is a difficult choice.

Conservative republicans are for now the only sensible choice.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Well, I can say without a doubt, you certainly don't represent me. So, to quote Cheech, "Save your breath".

+38 more 
link   
Trump or the current Dimocrat party?

Give me the Trump Train everyday and twice on Tuesdays.

+32 more 
link   

Yes, Yes, a thousand times yes.

+36 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Yes.

People that value personal liberty, a strong America and the Constitution / Bill of Rights. Why WOULDN'T I want to live under that kind of refreshing, healthy America?

+36 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Say what you want about Trump...

...Canada now has to give the US 3.5% of its Dairy market. That is a big blow to Canada. We hate American milk. US injects wierd stuff into their cows to make more milk. I dont know how Trump got that through.

Then the clause the generated an immediate statement from China. If Canada wants to up its trade with China it has to ask permission from the US?!?!?

Trump kicked our ass and put a stick up Chinas. If I was American I would vote for Trump and the republicans twice if I could.

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Of course. Why wouldn’t I vote for Trump?

He’s saving the environment by putting enemies of the environment in charge of protecting it, he’s anti-war, ratcheting up the drone program and killing more civilians than Obama could on his best day.

He’s taken big money out of politics by appointing lobbyists to high positions. Plus the country has never been more united, just look around. He’s made America the leader of the world by alienating our allies and cozying up to dictators. He’s already golfed more than Obama did in his whole 8 years and spent millions of taxpayer dollars at his own resorts, any sportsman and businessman should appreciate that.

He tells the truth when he lies, which is something no other president has ever done. He calls out losers like Puerto Rico and prisoners of war, he wonders why he can’t take people’s guns first and then go through due process second.

And more importantly, he has a smoking hot wife and is a faithful husband like a good Christian should be. While Obama was really a secretly gay Muslim married to a man.

I think the choice is pretty clear..

+33 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Given all options, Trump is the best one for my family right now.

+31 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I don't believe Donald Trump is a Republican. The Republican party is a useful, necessary vehicle for now. His goal is to set us free from globalists. There are globalists in both parties. You could never crack the heads that need to be cracked and be a Democrat because they are too sensitive and feelings based.

Donald Trump is exactly what we need and in order to support him you must support Republicans... For now.

+23 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Yes, because the Dems are underhanded sellouts for votes, they could care less about working Americans.

+1 more 
link   

Trump style 4 lyf

link   
I think Independent Collectivism is the answer.

All the regular "Independents" have ended up becoming too dependent.

Workers of the World need to do all they can to keep their jobs too.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join