It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 21

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Damla

Good thing your cat didn't get stung. Glad he chews well. LOL

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

yes.my kitten is very active
breaks everything. but breaks everyting in a very cute way, i cant get angry. maybe because he is small he should be that active.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

once he got stuck in a very high tree. he does such things. and somebody had to climb and bring it back. he is incredibly active.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustMike
Ones that big are thankfully rare. But you get used to them.

Nope. Even with my bad eyes, a foot long scary thing rustling round my foot in search of food or water is going to make me scream. Man scream!

ETA Just between you and me I don't trust Australia one bit. Think about it. It's all "G'day mate!", "Welcome to Australia!" and "Throw another shrimp on the barbie!" and stuff but it's just an illusion really. What they're all really thinking is "Maybe we can get this guy to hang around long enough until something poisonous bites him. One of our lives will be saved."
edit on 13/10/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I was recounting tales from when I lived in Oz. Don't have such enormous ones here in the middle of Europe.

Anyway, kitties are feeding. I will post some pics in a few minutes.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Awww, I love cats! Mine is going to be 10 or 11 years old and has the energy of a kitten. He also loves to talk.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver

originally posted by: JustMike
Ones that big are thankfully rare. But you get used to them.

Nope. Even with my bad eyes, a foot long scary thing rustling round my foot in search of food or water is going to make me scream. Man scream!

Bahahaha! I would like to see that on video!

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Ooooh, kitty pics!

The one I have of Kya my siamese is a horrible pic. It looks like he is cross eyed, but he isn't and it looks like he has short legs, but they are long.

The Himalayan pic looks exactly like my cat Tai who passed away many years ago.

And this all white persion looks exactly like my Straya who has also passed on. We rescued her and she was deaf and terrified of everything and everyone. Took some time, but she became a gentle, loving little Angel.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   

my other cat died when at 16 but she wasnt that active. i want him to be big fat cat but he us always moving. if yours is active too i think you can give him bug missions. they love such things.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   

funny faces.
my cat is street cat .one of those with M. i found him while drowning in the rain when one week and i looked and looked there wasnt any mother.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Every single pic came out blurry.
But here are three.

Attack on Kit-E-Kat and "Felix" begins.

Eats gone, so it's on to the milk. (They are still very young cats, so milk is ok.)

Dada with kitty who's adopted us. He's hard to see, but he's there.

Time and dates are precise for where we live.
edit on 13/10/18 by JustMike because: fixed bad pic coding

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

We rarely ever get bugs, and when we do, I find Kya sitting there staring at it and gently pawing at it. At least he alerted me to them being there. I think I will fire him though, because he didn't spot the spider or centipede. LOL

Those things are still loose somewhere and I don't know where.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Awwww, sweet kitties and our lovely Dada! Loved these! Thank you Mike!

How is your back and leg doing? I have spinal stenosis and nerve damage and it's scary. I'm terrified of operations and do not want to have to face that in the future. At one time, I had nerve damage in one leg, now it's in both! Gah!

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   

I just love rescue stories! My Husband once found a tiny kitten and waited and waited and no mother cat came back for it. It was a rainy day when he found it. I had to bottle feed him he was so tiny.

We have rescued many cats through the years and it is such a pleasure to help an innocent creature and they bring so much love and joy into our lives.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Uhh that sounds delectable, I am just getting started. Off to the kitchen. But first, did you see Light and I created a Hug Marathon.
( The official HUG DAY MARATHON has begun.) from page 13 I think.
I have a story up my sleeve, brewing.

PM in-box.

edit on 13-10-2018 by WalkInSilence because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   
< grumbles >

Our rabbit decided to stop eating again. We preemptively treated him for gas a few days ago, noisy rabbit tummies usually indicate gas bubbles that could end up painful. Now, he just plain won't eat, so now I'm force-feeding him with a syringe. Not the first rodeo, he did this earlier this year, too. It's an exercise in patience and not getting mad over wasted expensive emergency food (Critical Care food is pretty pricey stuff) that he's already spitting back out. It wouldn't be so bad if rabbits' digestive tract wasn't so critically dependent on food moving through it -- once it quits working without anything to digest, it quits working and it's toes up for bunny. GI stasis, not a fun thing to deal with in rabbits.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   

one of them looks like a M cat too. they look very funny. they walk in gangs and adopt humans. hahaha

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   

normally i would never have a pet again. because my cat died and it was really hard. but i had to this time.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Thank you for the pics. It always warms my heart to see Dadas' joyful smile.
Here's a hug.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Finspiracy
a reply to: Mike Stivic

Hi man!

Some time ago you invited me to join to the thread which is mentioned in your signature. I read the opening post and i think i will give it a shot. I have put small battle/diss lyrics here once but i am not sure if it is this topic. And there were goofs in it, i had drank too much.

Good that the terms and conditions apply. And of course they have to, everywhere in ATS. I have written rap lyrics in finnish and english. but i really don't want to write any drive-by stuff or glorification of alcohol or drugs. or things that objectify or insult women.

I don't want any of that, it has no honor. But with that being said, rap needs to have some sort of egoism and self praising, especially in battles. Yesterday i tried to wrote something really positive without bragging kind of rap, i found it hard. I think i will abandon that project for now, and try to come up with some rhymes to that topic in your signature.

This is all that i got yesterday. On the positive side, at least i wrote something without the writer's block that leaves me staring at blinking cursor in text editor. On the negative side, it is very short.

Hear the wind blow / Like you, it just wants to go
Flow upon the tallest of mountains / And the fountains of youth
Because the truth / Is something to be found from inside
No need to hide / Or hear later “They lied!”
See the leaves drop from the trees / At ease
Breeze / Will bring you all the remedies
That you ever wished for / And more
Let it cleanse you like never before
Feel the changing season / Sense emotion and reason
Maintain balance / And gratitude
Longitude and latitude

Excellent!

And I agree it can be hard to rap without some sort of edge or ego, not impossible but very difficult to not come off corny or contrived.

You handled that dilemma masterfully, and that you did it in a second language only makes it more impressive!

That thread in my Sig is all in good fun, almost twenty pages and no one has gotten upset or hurt feelings. You just need to be prepared to take the hits back and laugh along..

Winter is coming here so I will have much more free time to participate there.

I look forward to seeing your post!

And congrats on breaking through that writers block..

The muse is a fickle bird..

Respectfully,
~meathead
edit on 13-10-2018 by Mike Stivic because: Hugs gang!

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join