It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 21

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Did you light a Q-tip so you could see inside?

edit on 13-10-2018 by Autorico because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Thank you
i will find new nice pictures too soon. it is weird i watched a few movies and it feels like i havent come to shed for years
)

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   

It wasn't a caterpillar it was a centipede and to me, that makes a huge difference. I would save the caterpillar, though getting chilly outside some days, so maybe I'd just let it wander around at will. A centipede is as bad as a spider and freaks me the hell out.

Your ears are burning again? No worries, Blue and I just chat in PMs about our woes. We're not talking about anyone accept to mention how we care about our other Sheddites going through things too. And he has an amazing recall on dreams. Me? I forget most of them by the time I get up.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Damla

You're sweet Damla! I'm just catching up in here since I got in so late.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   

you are sweet too. i like this avatar of yours too.it is veerry peaceful

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   

I apologise for using the wrong name of a poor defenceless animal you wanted to kill. I'll do better next time, I promise.

As for PM's, I was just joking. When I say joking, what I mean is that I don't walk around carrying a large knife when everyone is asleep. I promise.

ETA But it is October! I promise!
edit on 13/10/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Raine, when I lived in Australia we used to find centipedes up to a foot long. They were rare, but I saw a few.

Just ask Pheonix, who lives around the region where I grew up. I expect he'd confirm that there are ginormous centipedes in that part of the world. And spiders as big as the palm of your hand (though their bite is not deadly, just freaking painful for a few minutes).

So, if yours are not that big, count yourself lucky. I was once woken up by the "thud" of a spider falling off the ceiling and landing on my bed. Yes, there are some there big enough to make a "thud".

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

OMG, Mike, I would have to move to another Country! LOL If I saw those things in that size I would surely die!

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

I'm sleeping with one eye open then. That, or just leave my magical beings in the room with me to guard my space. You know, just in case. Or...put an Elvan protection spell around my room. There, I feel safe now.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Damla

you are sweet too. i like this avatar of yours too.it is veerry peaceful

Thank you Damla! I love it too, though eventually I always return to my Night Star Elf avatar. How are you today?

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

you have cat? my cat even catches the flies and he ate a bee once.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

I had a long lovely reply for you and then my computer must have done an update and I had to sign back into ATS.

I wanted to let you know that you are always in my thoughts and heart and that I consider you a friend as well. Oh and...You have missed terribly, so I am always delighted when you pop in.

I'm glad to hear you finally got some good news with your Daughters as you have been through so much for so long.
Hugs!

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   

nice
it was a very good day. i cooked things and watched movies
and after years and years i came back and now my cat is laying on my shoulder and he smells so good and i think i ll fall asleep soon.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Hahaha! Yes I have a cat, but he would just play with a bug rather than try to kill it or eat it. Ow, your cat ate a bee? Poor kitty!

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

I hope you sleep well Damla! Sweet dreams!

I'm cooking too.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Kitties are wonderful.

ETA: which reminds me. The kitties that are outside and have adopted us are probably hungry now. I must go and see if they are waiting to come in for their supper! I have some packs of KitEKat ready, so I will try to get some pics with my phone.

edit on 13/10/18 by JustMike because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Ones that big are thankfully rare. But you get used to them.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   

really? poor kitty? but.nothing happened?maybe he chew fine. because i saw him play with other bees later too.
i think mine doesnt want to kill too..they just die while he is playing.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Wis, love the pics! Wow, 4 days off. Yay!

I'm cooking some exotic concoction of chicken breasts, chopped onion, dates, dried apricots, apricot preserves, cinnamon and clove. I threw it the crockpot. I once found the recipe in an International cookbook many years ago.

I 'm trying to catch up in here still and doing other things.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustMike
Ones that big are thankfully rare. But you get used to them.

Bahaha! I can't even get used to the small ones or normal sized ones, never mind the monstrosities you have out your way. They may be rare, but with my luck, I'd be the one to encounter the damned things.

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join