It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest 1980 Pt II - Will There Be An Answer?

page: 97
<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Here is the first review of the new book. To note , the person who has written the review is a doctor and seemingly with a good reputation. I don't intend to post anymore or discuss this further just now but it is an interesting review.

Manu Seyfzadeh·July 25, 2019
5.0 out of 5 stars
Zero And One's Turn into Seven, A Message from Earth, Future, or Heaven?
Putting myself in "their" pods: If I were able to send a message back in time, what would it say and how would I prove to the past that I am in the future, if this is not believed possible in the past? Ultimately, The Rendlesham Enigma is about this very mystery. What I read here is simply baffling. I cannot explain it away. This is the first time the public at large will be able to toss and turn a piece of 'alien craft', if that is what it is, and judge for itself if it is real. No need to knock in vain on the gates of area 51. No need to rely on someone else's story. The Penniston code stands on its own because the proof of its incredible claim, as Penniston and Osborn show, comes within itself. It's part of the same package, a code within a code, a code carrying its own authentication and final message all wrapped up in the universal language of nothing and something. That is the shocking conclusion at the end of the book, which is only the beginning of what it was meant to tell us.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   
This is what Osborn was saying back in 2013. I don't know if his theories have changed since then:

The location of Hy Brasil is indeed targeted in the codes and for a reason. Together, all seven coordinates produce an image that tells us symbolically, that all these ancient cultures were connected to the same 'source culture' as centrally indicated by Hy Brasil. If we take what the codes are saying at face value, it appears they are pointing to the location of the 'original source culture' (Hy Brasil – some say was part of the mythical Atlantis landmass) – now lost. Also on the last page of the binary code and after the coordinates of Hy Brasil is the text "ORIGIN YEAR 8100" - which could mean 8100 BCE. The other six ancient cultures targeted by the other coordinates in the code appear to have developed or benefited from the diffusion of knowledge belonging to this 'source culture' or civilisation and after a global catastrophe. This is what the additional information appears to be telling us. There may also be some significance in the fact that the seven locations are divided in two on both sides of the Greenwich, Zero Prime Meridian – four in the West and three in the East – Hy Brasil being in the prime, central position close to the Prime Meridian. The additional layer of information which I found as a result of examining all seven coordinates and which reveals these seven cultures were connected by a 'system of knowledge' as is evident in their myths, their architecture and symbolism, hasn't been made public as yet.

He goes on to talk about the Illuminati and other things I won't comment about.

Osborn post on Graham Hancock's forum in 2013

He also says this in another post:

If it is as Penniston and Burroughs claim and believe, then the logical answer would be that the purpose must be to initiate a change - a transformation in human consciousness - i.e., "planting a seed" of information at a significant point within our own timeline, which will only make sense later when certain people have become equipped with the right information and knowledge to decipher the "seed" information properly.

edit on 30-7-2019 by coursecatalog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

The person who has written the review is a doctor and seemingly with a good reputation.

He certainly has a reputation as an eccentric dermatologist who sixteen months ago revealed:

TIME TRAVEL SHOCK: Speed of light is 'final proof aliens built pyramids'

Not exactly neutral, then.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

That reporter is used by Pope from time to time too. Am well aware of Austin. It even says Manu is a you tube researcher. Seriously you cant dream this stuff up. But why did Manu jabber to Austin anyway! I dont think Manu is a fly by night CB but Austin is a terrible reporter in general.

edit on 30-7-2019 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

Idon't know if his theories have changed since then: 

I guess you could catch up with things via his own facebook CC.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   

I'm lost, who are y'all talking about?
What has time travel got to do with Rendelscam?

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Zazz I posted the first review of the new Rendlesham book written by Jim and Gary. The reviewer also in the past as CB demonstrated had been interviewed by the Express as is shown.

I think you know there is a new book out?

edit on 30-7-2019 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Could there had been a couple of different (very major) things that happened in the forest over a few days and the ufo story is just a cover.
I have always wondered about the missile shaped object being seen in a crater in the forest on 27th dec and being checked over by men in bio hazard clothing, could it have been a nuke that had fallen from an aircraft...?
Also the bringing down of a Russian satellite and collecting the photo pod part of it that crashed in the sea off Orford ness, that would explain The large naval presence (NATO and Russian) and restricted area.
The lady that was letting Brenda see photos of the cylinder that was collected and what looked like part of a space shuttle, it's all very curious and I know this has all been brought up before on here but RFI could just be a combination of one very secret intelligence agency operation and an accident with a tactical nuke happening at the same time.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I see Nick Pope on Facebook is now advertising Jim and Gary's book. I guess there is going to have to be new info?

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: wobbs62
Could there had been a couple of different (very major) things that happened in the forest over a few days and the ufo story is just a cover. I have always wondered about the missile shaped object being seen in a crater in the forest on 27th dec and being checked over by men in bio hazard clothing, could it have been a nuke that had fallen from an aircraft...?

Well, "Mr Gladstone" seems to be the alleged witness (according to the sketch of the object), but it remains another uncorroborated story within the whole RFI puzzle.

Also the bringing down of a Russian satellite and collecting the photo pod part of it that crashed in the sea off Orford ness, that would explain The large naval presence (NATO and Russian) and restricted area.
The lady that was letting Brenda see photos of the cylinder that was collected and what looked like part of a space shuttle, it's all very curious and I know this has all been brought up before on here but RFI could just be a combination of one very secret intelligence agency operation and an accident with a tactical nuke happening at the same time.

According to John Burroughs in the archived Rendlesham - Incident Forum, a C-5 arrived on 28th December 1980 at 1800, with busy activity occurring in the forest on 29th and 30th whilst John was posted on the gate, including helicopters from the 67th flying over with searchlights, as well as numerous vehicles entering the woods. In relation to your point, he also mentions a potential Russian flavour to proceedings (I'll adjust spelling/grammar to make it easier to read):

What went on with the C-5 crew and what was going on in the forest, had to do with them looking for something. I spent 26 years in the Security field and I can tell you this: if they put a missile out there, we would have known about it at the base. Also, I do agree with the UFO cover to hide something else that was going on, and it might have had something to do with Russia. I feel Halt might have been set up, but after it happened, not before.

Make of that what you will, wobbs.

edit on 1-8-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Yes, all very strange, obviously looking for something important and would tie in with other civilian witnesses say about activity in the forest 29th and 30th.
What about the photos of what looks like bits of a space shuttle, I know they were supposed to be flying a covert small version of the shuttle back then and probably now, was it one of them that came down or was brought down by the Russians...?

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: wobbs62

Yes, all very strange, obviously looking for something important and would tie in with other civilian witnesses say about activity in the forest 29th and 30th.
What about the photos of what looks like bits of a space shuttle, I know they were supposed to be flying a covert small version of the shuttle back then and probably now, was it one of them that came down or was brought down by the Russians...?

One USAF witness who could help add a Shuttle or Russian angle to his 'machine in a field' is our old friend Adrian Bustinza, who claimed in his 1984 interview that he was in charge of security when the plane (which he states was a C-130) flew in:

ADRIAN BUSTINZA - Yeah. When the plane flew in, I remember they called for security right off the bat. And I happened to be on duty, and I set the security.
LARRY FAWCETT - Was that the same day?
AB – No, because we had been working days then. It was in the swing, so it had to be about three or four days later. Because then we went on three-day break.
LF – Well, then, how long was that machine there then?
AB – I really don’t know. I mean, as far as out in the field?
LF – Yeah.
AB – When we came in contact with it. Two nights.

As MM would probably agree, the Bustinza enigma is very old rope for this thread, and I doubt those bizarre comments will ever be resolved or clarified.

Naturally, as I have said countless times, having access to the radio comms recordings for the entire period is an EASY route to the answers we require - and would probably disappoint generations of UFOtainers making quick bucks out of prolonging this mess.

edit on 1-8-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 11:36 PM
link   
For anyone interested in actually listening to the conversation between Colonel Halt, Larry Warren and Peter Robbins that was used for 'Left At East Gate' (1997), this week Kevin Randle has published an unedited recording of the 1995 chat. It's good to hear a more confident, less cautious Halt who also has some funny anecdotes to impart.

Some highlights...

Halt discusses with Larry how his story is so different from his own account and others, emphasising that he is content that Larry believes what he's saying, perhaps implying confabulation. Larry wonders if he's been messed with:

LARRY WARREN: Do you think they took advantage of a situation over there and did some things with some impressionable young people?

COLONEL HALT: I don't know for a fact; I have suspicions you have been meddled with – and I told you that - and several other people; I'd rather not mention their names.

LW: What do you mean by 'meddled with'? Can you clarify that?

CH: Well, I can't coz I don't know if it was drugs, hypnosis, or some things we aren't even aware of. There's an awful lot of strange things that have been under study for a long time; there are people that can do things you would not believe.

LW: When you say 'people', are you referring to essentially the military...?

CH: Everything from Remote Viewing to you name it; there's some stuff that's so far out, if you published it, people would laugh. And there are people that actually practise these things with great success.

According to Chuck:

CH: The real story is what happened afterwards, not what happened there.

There's an amusing exchange when Halt asks, "Where did the little green men come from?” “They weren't green” “Whatever” “There was something there that was alive”. When Halt insists that “two nights are entwined now” (Nights 1 and 3), Larry wonders, “You don't feel there were several...?” “No, I don't," Halt replies, stating there was nothing physical, only lights on Night 3.

Halt also contradicts Steve LaPlume's claim that Williams' wife and kid joined them both when Palmer called Halt about another sighting a few weeks later. Only a light was claimed to have been seen by Palmer - not an expansive structured craft as described by LaPlume.

What was shocking was Brenda Butler and Dot Street plying Chuck's young son with alcohol at Halt's house until base staff carrying M-16s threw them out! Halt asks Larry if he has read the ladies' book - “HAHA! Need I say anymore?!”.

When Chuck DeCaro's name is mentioned, Halt replies, “You found the rascal?” Apparently DeCaro interrupted a romantic evening Halt was having with a “cute little redhead” who then heard the full story - which put a “dampener” on things!

Halt wonders where Larry was standing on Night 3 since there were only five personnel there until Burroughs joined them (and there is no mention of Burroughs and Bustinza running towards a light). Larry sounds awkward answering the question.

Larry wonders if his own event was real or created, and that maybe he is wrong...

Maybe I am, and it seems that way.

Oops.

Hope all that proves useful to somebody.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Lol.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

nothing to add other than i love your sheep avatar
edit on 2-8-2019 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   
error.
edit on 3-8-2019 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Error again.
edit on 3-8-2019 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   
It looks like Richard Hall has requested Peter Hyatt to conduct some work.

www.hyattanalysis.com...

m.facebook.com...

Am unsure if it will be helpful as don't know a great deal re this type work.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 7-8-2019 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 05:24 AM
link   
There are years of Rendlesham research on these pages and it has to be pretty serious the new book if it is suggested that Ian Ridpath should take down his web pages. All is quiet here now , maybe a calm before a storm or most are bored to death.

edit on 9-8-2019 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 06:16 AM
link   
We'll see. So far the world hasn't been changed. But the book is selling really well. Ranked 17934 on Amazon. The boys must be raking it in.

If you use the calculator here : www.tckpublishing.com...

You can see how many people it is reaching Baa. It's also got some wonderful reviews both ranking 5 stars. One of them hasn't read the book. But that is amazing stuff.

Ian Ridpath will rightly be worried for his reputation. I think.

new topics

top topics

<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join