It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest 1980 Pt II - Will There Be An Answer?

page: 98
<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

I am not sure they are bothered about making money MM. I mean Jim gives all his proceeds to charity. However perhaps conferences etc will rake in the better money if they require some boodle or maybe a movie or two?

Yes 2 reviews so far and as you noticed one of them has not read it. So its technically one. That person is Garys colleague so am not sure that counts.

On the positive side I do see some happy purchasers who are delighted by the book.
So all is good so far even if its not really flying off shelves.

I don't know what Ian will think of it at this point, he may not have even read it and its a big book! Hopefully not a big book of nothing?

edit on 9-8-2019 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

i wonder if the editors of these guys books look at this thread and make them adjust accordingly
edit on 9-8-2019 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

I doubt it.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Well things are starting up with radio interviews.

reginameredith.com... upk

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   

I was waiting for a (hopefully cheaper) ebook version.

I've been buying so many of thees books over the years I feel like I should be listed as an investor.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

I fully understand. I have not got it. Just watching how it is going so far CC. I think a Kindle version is coming.

It will be ourselves in the future though 🤔. And remember how Jim and Gary connected was via Jim dreaming about Gary's work. That itself is unusual.

edit on 10-8-2019 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Have just read this.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Never mind
edit on 10-8-2019 by ctj83 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

Never mind what CJ?

I cannot read minds.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   

There is a rich history in forums such as these of people invading threads or entire boards to spread discord to distract and eventually drive people away who might be talking about things someone does not want talked about.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

Yes. I guess that would be true.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: coursecatalog

There is a rich history in forums such as these of people invading threads or entire boards to spread discord to distract and eventually drive people away who might be talking about things someone does not want talked about.

Agreed. They are other platforms to conduct this approach for instance a site on facebook that has been doing the same thing for a while now. Nevermind. What goes around always comes around.

I sit back and smile now due to the obvious nature of their conduct.

Tick tock, tick tock.........

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   
anyone searching for a new book?

Is Penniston’s landing site the same one investigated by Col. Halt in his famous tape recording? No. This is a popular misconception, one of many arising from disinformation and intended confusion in the highly-censored orthodox RFI narrative. The site investigated by Halt is a different, second landing site, not Penniston’s, and both Penniston and Halt are on record acknowledging this. So, what happened at the second landing site that nobody ever talks about?

Link

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: IMSAM
JMHO, the event was as perceived. Binary coding in the Crabwood Disc is of similar theme and complexity. I have posted a link to Gary Osborn's article considering based on three truths - physical, mathematical, and metaphysical - the last being the most elusive, of course. The controlling interests in human affairs will not be able to keep this information suppressed or mass subjugation to counter-intelligence efforts much longer. Gary Osborn is as much a thinker as Jacque V.

The idea the phenomena is extra-temporal belies the complexity of what is trying to be discovered. Add hyper or extra-dimensionality and the nature of information conveyance and complexity increases further. There are more than 3+1(time) incidentally, conjectured with high probability of 16 (4 x 4). Obviously, the information will not be conveyed physically or through mass but neither precluded through advanced technology that converts information into plasma or quantum wave states. Any phenomena other than physical craft is difficult for nuts and bolts, left-brain exploration. In some UFO cases, there is a physical and quantum holographic projection occurring simultaneously - you see a craft and you download the information. Are you seeing a physical craft or a projection on your optical nerve? Secondary, is the selectivity of the contactee.

I submit, in some cases, there is a complete control of the mental environment where the variables of contact are controlled and it is related to complete understanding of the quantum field and accessibility of the human brain. It seems that the technology is so omnipotent for lack of a better word, that the ability exists to control most variables within a process of scientific controls. I will guess it has to do with probability of desired outcome within entropic states, control of local space-time in cases of abduction and contact (I think some of the security detail had time deviation of 45 minutes on their watches or maybe it was just Pennington), and mastery of Bells' Theorem and signal nonlocality. Not that this happened specifically to Pennington but he did end up being the recipient of the information, intentionally.

What is neat is that there is several things happening and depending on each unique human consciousness, educational indoctrination, belief system, culture the perceptions are different, ie. extraterrestrial humanoid species, extraterrestrial non-humanoid, extratemporal, extradimensional. The proponents of the extra-silly hoax and US Government conspiracy at the exclusion of the other will fall by the wayside exponentially, IMO. This is happening, it is real, and it will still be magic and occultism for most of the rest of this century.

"If it is as Penniston and Burroughs claim and believe, then the logical answer would be that the purpose must be to initiate a change - a transformation in human consciousness - i.e., "planting a seed" of information at a significant point within our own timeline, which will only make sense later when certain people have become equipped with the right information and knowledge to decipher the "seed" information properly. "

garyosborn.moonfruit.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: play4keeps
(I think some of the security detail had time deviation of 45 minutes on their watches or maybe it was just Pennington),

More to the point, Penniston is dependent on a time-line deviation from other personnel of three hours.

Halt (in his memo), Burroughs (whose original statement Penniston accepts was not tampered with) and others such as Buran and Chandler all pinpoint a start-time of 0300 on 25th/26th December. Jim (whose statement never mentioned a time) has to depend on a Midnight start-time because otherwise he cannot accommodate his own story, including examining a craft and taking notes.

How is ever possible to reconcile that discrepancy? After all, it's the make or break aspect of Jim's entire account. And, looking at it dispassionately and logically, his story is indeed broken, not allowing an opportunity for the ultra-Woo aspects to even take hold and flourish. As ever, the biggest clues lie at the start of a case before the inevitable elaborations and over-decorative aspects take over 30 to 40 years later.

Jim's story is STUCK in the reality trap of a 0300 start-time. He can wriggle and squirm all he likes, but there is no escaping that fundamental fact.

edit on 18-8-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: play4keeps

IMHO, the event was as perceived.

Perceived by who?

Binary coding in the Crabwood Disc is of similar theme and complexity.

The circle is also claimed to have been commissioned by Disney as part of the promotion for the movie Signs (2002) by none other than CC dude Colin Andrews.

While I have not seen the absolute proof of that claim, would it not be entirely feasible that a corporation the size of Disney could co-ordinate such a grand design? Recruit the techniques of those graphic designers utilised in sports stadium advertising? Pay off the farmers involved and plan ahead for the correct personnel and resources to be employed in such a creation? Thus reducing any message to nothing more than a mental exercise to further engage the brains of those who seek a world that isn't as they are told it should be in the early days of the ARG.

The idea the phenomena is extra-temporal belies the complexity of what is trying to be discovered. Add hyper or extra-dimensionality and the nature of information conveyance and complexity increases further.

Are you saying that the UFO phenomenon is outside of time itself and if we add more dimensions to communication methods it gets complicated?

If so where do you get this supposition of more dimensions from?

Are these nothing more than your own mental exercises?

There are more than 3+1(time) incidentally, conjectured with high probability of 16 (4 x 4).

What does 3+1 (time) mean? What are you conjecturing to be a high probability of 16 (4 x 4)?

Obviously, the information will not be conveyed physically or through mass but neither precluded through advanced technology that converts information into plasma or quantum wave states.

So are you saying the information will be conveyed none-physically (meta-physically)?

Does information actually have mass?

Why would information not conveyed physically not be prevented by advanced technology that converts information into plasma or quantum wave states?

Any phenomena other than physical craft is difficult for nuts and bolts, left-brain exploration.

Aren't we veering into the realms of beliefs in pseudo-science here? According to Harvard

.....both hemispheres are involved in almost all cognitive tasks. Thanks to fMRI (functional magnetic resonance imaging) and other techniques like MEG (magnetoencephalography), we can now marvel at the cascade of neural energy that lights our way through the reading of one simple word.

In some UFO cases, there is a physical and quantum holographic projection occurring simultaneously - you see a craft and you download the information. Are you seeing a physical craft or a projection on your optical nerve? Secondary, is the selectivity of the contactee.

What would be the origin of such physical and or holographic projection that occurs simultaneously?

Can you give examples of such cases with how these projections were achieved?

Who or what would govern the selectivity of the contactee?

I submit, in some cases, there is a complete control of the mental environment where the variables of contact are controlled and it is related to complete understanding of the quantum field and accessibility of the human brain.

So which case(s) would this apply to and how would access to the human brain be achieved?

I will guess it has to do with probability of desired outcome within entropic states, control of local space-time in cases of abduction and contact (I think some of the security detail had time deviation of 45 minutes on their watches or maybe it was just Pennington), and mastery of Bells' Theorem and signal nonlocality. Not that this happened specifically to Pennington but he did end up being the recipient of the information, intentionally.

Or maybe he didn't and he's participating in a hoax?

What is neat is that there is several things happening and depending on each unique human consciousness, educational indoctrination, belief system, culture the perceptions are different, ie. extraterrestrial humanoid species, extraterrestrial non-humanoid, extratemporal, extradimensional.

What does the above sentence mean?

The proponents of the extra-silly hoax and US Government conspiracy at the exclusion of the other will fall by the wayside exponentially, IMO. This is happening, it is real, and it will still be magic and occultism for most of the rest of this century.

What is the "extra-silly hoax"?
Who are the proponents of it?

Is this happening? Please cite examples.

Why would it still be magic and occultism if it is happening?

edit on 18/8/2019 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Osborn is keen to hypothesise that UFOs flit back and forth from a third realm or reality between the physical and the psychical - a Carl Jung theory.

Then again, Jung also supported the theory of UFOs being a modern myth:

"In the threatening situation of the world today, when people are beginning to see that everything is at stake, the projection-creating fantasy soars beyond the realm of earthly organizations and powers into the heavens, into interstellar space, where the rulers of human fate, the gods, once had their abode in the planets.... Even people who would never have thought that a religious problem could be a serious matter that concerned them personally are beginning to ask themselves fundamental questions. Under these circumstances it would not be at all surprising if those sections of the community who ask themselves nothing were visited by `visions,' by a widespread myth seriously believed in by some and rejected as absurd by others."

Flying Saucers: A Modern Myth of Things Seen in the Sky (1959)

To be fair, I'm open to the ID hypothesis despite the long, perhaps never-ending road that leads to ever proving it, but as one of its greatest supporters Jacques Vallee admits, unless science takes the whole subject seriously, we'll never reach an answer anyway, and the IDH remains the 'last refuge for ufology' - an unkind term but, without proper scientific input, it will stick.

As it is, the first night of the RFI is still about a bunch of blokes chasing lights in a forest that seemed to move further away as they neared. They did misidentify a beacon light for two miles - that is not in dispute - but the peculiar and unique combination of red, blue and white lights that alerted them to a possible aircraft crash, may never be explained. Co-witness Ed Cabansag said these particular sets of lights disappeared upon starting their investigation, leaving only the yellow beacon to 'follow'. But what were they in the first place?

And with that, after six years of this thread, we're right back at the very start again.

edit on 18-8-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 12:24 AM
link   

"The circle is also claimed to have been commissioned by Disney as part of the promotion for the movie Signs (2002) by none other than CC dude Colin Andrews.

This is a significant statement with far reaching implications; I worked in some neat projects with black money so I know some capabilities by using energy and manipulation matter. The CC issue is essential to the UAP /UFO hypothesis. The new information on Crabwood is most interesting after 17 years of being created. The message on the disc is crucial and the conversion from binary to English mind blowing.

Andrews statement is mind blowing. One thing I am absolutely sure of is planks and ropes are not what created it. Scaffolds and cantilevers over the area that size in a very short time. Eyewitness had documented orbs, ships, and " it wasn't there and now it is" after a half hour of airtravel.

The restructuring of the molecular composition of the affected crops within the circle, the hyper-extended nodules where the crop is bent yet unbroken, the magnetic field distortions, the applied knowledge of astronomy, geometry, physics, and mathematical principles in highly advanced patterns the likes of which indicate extremely advanced education. hort period would not have make it. Manipulation of matter and the biological systems within the stalks is what happened.

Disney shaping our perception of the ET phenomena is real and they are the main conduit between the entertainment industry and dissemination of information to the public. This is 100% fact. So why now claim culpability for Crabwood and the other complex crop circles. To create doubt? The physical manipulation of the stalks is real and it is not done by breaking the stalks by mechanical means. It is done with energy and changing the atomic structure of chaff.

Now, we can go on and on about this. Go to Wikipedia and the entries are all predominately or emphatically stating the circles conclusion are not ET but human. CC's are not my expertise, but I do know a thing about ET that most here on ATS do not. Take the statement for face value for what its worth.

This claim is worth investigating for collaboration :

www.checktheevidence.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 01:05 AM
link   

3+1 is in reference to dimensions . The +1 is time in referenced frame rate. The formula on total numbers of dimensions is based on the square of the physical dimension. So, there are PROBABLY or at least 16 in total. This is important because an advanced information transfer system including conscious thought within carbon life forms move in and out of the dimensions as carbon neutrons get knocked out and decay. The atomic mass is still 14, but a neutron has become proton by emitting an electron and an electron antineutrino. Where does the antineutrino come from? There is a reason silicon is below carbon on the periodic. The carbon atom forms a hologram within a conscious life form.

This is why all life is based on carbon and I suspect the information and entropy the occurs with the decay goes to a silicon based universe through another one of these dimensions. What this boils down is that ET can manipulate and navigate this extra dimensionality and have the ability to transfer matter, control the energy of spin 1 particles, and probably conscious thought through access of the source field. It doesn't have to be carbon atoms but any matter consisting of any stable element can probably be dimensionally shifted. This is how abductees can be moved through solid matter, but I suspose you think its all a mirage, no pun intended. There is also the square root of pi involved in the math but I'm too tired to get into it and the other questions.

You can say this is all theoretical conjecture akin to metaphysical fantasy. It's not. There is a metaphysical truth because we are not dealing with a physical reality past the 4 dimensions we are accustomed to.

Namaste

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   
This is doing the rounds.

theanalysis.net... e/

top topics

<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join