It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest 1980 Pt II - Will There Be An Answer?

page: 95
<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Omg, it could be a new deep throat movie but called "deep voice
Going deeper into the forest" with her spread across the ufo ..
Or how about carry on capel...πŸ˜„

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: wobbs62

Shhh. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   
All the bitching is kicking of once more on another RFI thread on the net, it's just getting completely ludicrous now all the witnesses arguing with each other.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep
a reply to: penroc3

You will need to catch up on posts.

A military eye-witness has reported that scientific data was planted into his mind, the second RFI witness to make such a claim – in this case a formula and associated information concerning antimatter and antigravity

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Did he actually give out the formula, or are we going by the call he did with the MK Ultrad nekkids weirdo in the bath tub interview where he kept repeating "who's ever heard of such a thing as dark matter"

That was utterly bizare.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Another story about Smith, here given he kind of strict coherency and attention to detail that the Sun is known for:

www.thesun.co.uk...

But seriously, I don't even know if this qualifies as a "story".

It just kind of ends.

And how did the Sun miss an opportunity to somehow tie in (and picture) our MK bathtub gal?

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Did he actually give out the formula...?

No but he may have accidentally uploaded it into Jim Penniston during a scene filming of the Rendleshag - The Movie.

Sad how this incident turned so many people into complete liars.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

No doubt. Would it have gone KDay>Penniston>MK Bath Lady?
In binary naturally.
Clothing optional.

edit on 28-7-2019 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

Did he actually give out the formula, or are we going by the call he did with the MK Ultrad nekkids weirdo in the bath tub interview where he kept repeating "who's ever heard of such a thing as dark matter"

That was utterly bizare.

Bizarre and a half, with a whole new heap of bizarre on top.

Since it has taken Mr Smith some THIRTY-NINE years to come forward with this info (as I said, not mentioned in his substantial 2015 interview), he achieves an unlikely feat that makes Jim Penniston actually look speedy in comparison!

Jimbo waited fourteen years to reveal a binary code incident during his 1994 hypnotic regression - although admittedly that was more or less ignored until he went Full Hardcore Binary (with bonus Time Traveling guests from the year 8100) in 2010 for the 30th anniversary... when many UFO fans and researchers began holding their heads in their hands...

edit on 28-7-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I've kept out of this one so far, this "new guy" has been commenting on Johns Facebook page for quite some time asking for help, I can only assume in terms of medical assistance.

In terms of having a "download" of equations/data etc, maybe that is to get the attention of those that helped John? A case of "I'll give you the information if you give me the same level of care/medical assistance".

If the guys really ill and can't afford it on his own, it's gotta be worth a shot...

edit on p43750192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400

In terms of having a "download" of equations/data etc, maybe that is to get the attention of those that helped John? A case of "I'll give you the information if you give me the same level of care/medical assistance".

If the guys really ill and can't afford it on his own, it's gotta be worth a shot...

I think he's shoveling pure baloney, but good luck to him if he's really ill; nobody wants to see anyone suffer unduly, and he won't be getting any payment from the 'Capel Green' film (which I recall Heseltine saying was the arrangement for witnesses' participation).

However, it would surely be more beneficial if he contacted those who helped Jim - who, it seems, also received compensation albeit not confirmed officially (despite what TTSA say - who were so inept that they confused him with Adrian Bustinza).

After all, Jim is in the Special Downloads department.

John is in the Special DNA department.

Eventually we might find someone from the UFO department.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   
He was transformed by the aliens into a USB Western Digital gigabyte hard drive or maybe a terabyte. Therefore could remember those 1s and 0s easily

I think they supposed to have pointed to that place, what is it-- High Brazil and mm proved it was a rip off job from some other woo-efologist.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

yeah the guy doesn't seem well. TBH the interviewer doesn't either

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Anicka Plante had spent weeks persuing the story. It appears that the interview was orginally going to be conducted by David Young. It is David who posted an image of Anicka in the bath tub complaining about it all, from what I can see out there , seemingly angry he did not get the interview etc to boot. To fast forward , not only did she conduct the interview but she also features in the Capel Green movie. I quoted her words a few posts back about this. It is easy to find that info but you do have to pass some x rated material to find it. She is an adult entertainer/ artist.

There is drama between Penniston and Smith. After all ,the claims of Smith is that his stuff is bigger than Jim's binary. Smith has accused Jim of been a liar also .

Whatever the case is , the latest story came when Jim and Garys book dropped so it was clearly orchastrated to come out to coincide with that.

Is Smith's story true?
I think questions are in order .

Smith has asked for help to include been adviced what to do by John Burroughs. It seems that course of action was not successful.

I hardly think talking to shady ladies about receiving formulas he has kept to himself is not going to help his situation.

edit on 29-7-2019 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdamE
a reply to: mirageman

love the song

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Yes. This used to be such a good forum for potential but I can see it has descended into a version of facebook.

Again, the pages get filled with anything that is far removed from the book PROJECT BETA.

Maybe that is the point?

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: AdamE

A lot of copied and pasted material too.

For all the discussions there are still no conclusions to this case.

Perhaps the case needs a fresh update.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

The book Project Beta must be your trigger word

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Never read it sorry.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

But who is running the bs department.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Been there many times before (in no particular order) and no way comprehensive.

Link 1

Link 2

Link 3

Link 4

Link 5

Link 6

Do you have something new to add that you have extracted from Greg Bishop's book?

By that I don't mean start copying and pasting chunks from the book. A concise paragraph should suffice.

new topics

top topics

<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join