It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest 1980 Pt II - Will There Be An Answer?

page: 100
<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TotoMesch
I too, just like povray above, started to wonder when the 'binary download' info saw the light of day for the first time, it smacked of a serious outbreak of the dreaded UFO disease.

Welcome to ATS, TotoMesch, and thanks for your thoughtful first post - or "toe-dip".

Like other aspects of the case, such as Larry Warren's highly controversial and extravagant Capel Green story, the binary code story and its attached time-travel notions can be ignored entirely and we'd still have a substantial mystery to solve. I think we need to initially confirm exactly WHAT happened before even touching elaborate stories of the WHY.

If we believe that the original statements were not tampered with, our job is made much easier. The reason I believe they're accurate (and that Penniston never came within 50 metres of the lights) is precisely because of base commander General Williams' excited, rather child-like enthusiasm about wanting to see a UFO himself, insisting that Halt alert him if another sighting occurred. Which did happen in January 1981, Halt speeding up there in his sports car with a jolly Williams in tow - who was very disappointed to witness nothing.

In that light, does the Xmas incident sound like a hush-hush, OSI-drenched situation in which witnesses were subjected to intense, sinister interrogations, Sodium Pentothal jabs, and re-written statements?

At best, I think this case is about orbs of light - but were they intelligently controlled, or a naturally occurring albeit rare phenomenon that particular winter?

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: TotoMesch

Reading some of the reviews on the new book is interesting. Worth a quick read over what people think on Amazon. In general out in the wilds it's all positive re the book and seemingly well written by Osborn. The binary is a love hate thing I guess and strict scrutiny is still the order of the day.

There is some new info out today.

This time it's Lori .....

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

It's still TTs CC no Aliens.

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   
What about the veracity of the civilian witnesses, who, if we are to believe the 'timeline', stated that they observed lights as well as a craft, before the main incident in the woods?

What are your thoughts regarding them CB?

We have plenty of statements and re-tellings from the military participants, but why so little from the civvies? After their initial statements we've heard not-a-lot from there-on in.

Thanks for the welcome CB.

à bientôt

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TotoMesch

What about the veracity of the civilian witnesses, who, if we are to believe the 'timeline', stated that they observed lights as well as a craft, before the main incident in the woods?

Their stories are varied and fascinating. Gary Collins, for example, described a large triangular craft that seemed to drip liquid akin to 'melting ice'... Gerry Harris observed a number of lights moving strangely above the forest for 45 minutes... game warden Gordon Levitt saw a silent greenish-white mushroom-shaped object... Roy Webb saw a hovering red globe... investigators Brenda Butler and Dot Street spoke to a small child who witnessed three glowing 'small people' in a field from her window, also seen by her grandfather (they both remain anonymous)... and there are others.

Our host Mirageman covered most of those in more detail years ago during the first chapter of this thread here. Some tally with the accounts of the USAF, some are more 'out there'. As I said, I do lean towards the orb theory and doubt that triangular craft were seen, although orbs of light in a pattern at night could be misinterpreted as a 'triangular' object - or even 'mechanical' in nature as described by Penniston.

The little girl seeing three glowing 'small people' in a field is a deliciously enticing story, of course, but without further details it remains nothing more than that. Sadly.

edit on 1-9-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

MM, let me ask you something with out actually accusing you of anything, such as the possibility of being a compensated disinfo or tossed into the debunking role on ATS. So, forgive me for being passive-aggressive. When you started this thread with skepticism and investigation, you seemed to be open to the possibility that what happened wasn't a hoax perpetuated by the USAF Officers and cadre. It seemed that any validation that is not official or assertion that is not collaborated by official data is rejected. Therefore, what is your final assertion on the matter based on your prominent investigation of the last decade? Are you rejecting the ETerrrestiral or ETemporal hypothesis?

Best Regards,

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: povray
"The reason is that the ASCII character code would not be anything that aliens would use to communicate with humans. "

Are you an alien?

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

More to the point, journals.plos.org.../journal.pone.0105225

The data transfer occurs in binary for a reason. If the specie invented, developed, and observed evolution of native language, binary coding to English is a good bet.

Major Lori making statements now is most interesting. Hopefully will quiet the eternal debunkers for a bit.

This is a very complex incident in modern history. Im not here to give credence to Pennington or do I have any direct knowledge other than listening and talking to the contactees. Make no mistake, they are indeed contactees as history will conclude.

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: play4keeps

Major Lori making statements now is most interesting. Hopefully will quiet the eternal debunkers for a bit.

Who cares about deliberate Debunkers anyway? They're as useful as unquestioning Believers. Naturally, to get us ANYWHERE in this case, we need to question and validate the evidence placed in front of us, which this thread has been endeavouring to achieve across SIX long years and thousands of posts.

Lori Rehfeldt's new account is as bizarre as Stacy Smith's new revelations. I'm wary of both, but rather than comment NOW, I prefer to wait and watch the 'Capel Green' movie to see everything within the context of the full picture that Gary Heseltine and Larry Warren wish to present to us. Heseltine's movie project has had a very long gestation period - so long in fact that Halt was Heseltine's main man some ten years ago when he first hatched the idea for a film... before allegiances switched and he turned to Warren's controversial Capel Green story - which of course Halt himself has attempted to debunk for many years.

As a result, the Halt and Heseltine parties are each others' throats at present - not an edifying sight, and only damaging to the case as a whole. Frankly, both sides need to grow up quickly.

This is a very complex incident in modern history. Im not here to give credence to Pennington or do I have any direct knowledge other than listening and talking to the contactees. Make no mistake, they are indeed contactees as history will conclude.

Well, I admire your confidence and sincerely hope that one day such contact can be proven in this case - for the sake of modern history. HOW it can be proven to the satisfaction of modern history is the big question. Naturally, if you already accept them as genuine contactees, you can bypass all that and be content with your own beliefs while the rest of us try and catch up.

(PS: It's "Penniston", by the way. Not important in the grand scheme of things - as the villain in 'Live And Let Die' (1973) once said when interrupting 007's usual intro: "Names Iz For Tombstones, Baby".)

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

These are all good points. BTW, I messed up Pennistons name before. Having met him, I should pay attention more. What I do know, is the only reason that the CONTACTEES and observers statements have been made public is that the US Government denies the event even happened and as such they ( the C and O) are not in any violation of security oath, which can be lifetime in length. So , either the policy is one of denial because it never happened, and all involved personnel are ordered to perpetuate a counterintelligence campaign or the events happened to perception. To suggest a hoax, is ridiculous, as suggested by one of the top posters on this forum.

So, I offer, this:

1. You will never get the TS briefings and investigation on the incident. There are SAP study groups within
certain contractors that have this and related knowledge. You won't see it in your lifetime. May I also suggest, that if the observed interactions and contact is extra temporal and sent from future human evolution, your Government and other controlling interests will not want you to do any more than speculate about it.

"Be thankful your Government does not tell you about time travel. You do not have a need to know about time travel." Phil Corso, Jr.

"naturally, if you already accept them as genuine contacts, you can bypass all that and be content with your own beliefs while the rest of us try and catch up. "

You are correct, in general. However, your point is valid and I apologize. Incredible claims will need to be scrutinized. What I find disingenuous is that it is a hoax. I have seen enough information , that I promise others have not to find the claims credible.

2. There have been other downloads of binary codes, in other languages, and detailing other matters of human endeavors and caveats. Unfortunately, this is going to be backed up by point 1 and I don't think this information is forthcoming. I will not say why it is not forthcoming, but am worried that when revealed by others it will be looked at as copycatting or hoaxing.

Anyway, my personal belief is the answer lies in continuous time loops and it is as the binary is decoded. The secondary answer is extraterrestrial interaction. I am going to come back to this in a few years , probably around 2024 and see what else transpires.
edit on 1-9-2019 by play4keeps because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 12:02 AM
link   

2. There have been other downloads of binary codes, in other languages, and detailing other matters of human endeavors and caveats. 
reply to: play4keeps

Are there any note worthy cases of such? Discounting the CJ case presented by Linda.

edit on 2-9-2019 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: play4keeps

Incredible claims will need to be scrutinized. What I find disingenuous is that it is a hoax. I have seen enough information , that I promise others have not to find the claims credible. 

Making promises is not a wise move . It sounds secret squirrel..ish.

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: play4keeps
a reply to: povray
"The reason is that the ASCII character code would not be anything that aliens would use to communicate with humans. "

Are you an alien?

ASCII, and the mapping of the Western alphabet to specific binary codes, is certainly a very human construct. To be fair, Jim claims that it was humans (albeit from the future).

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Lori was mentioned above but I couldn't find a link, so here's Lori Rehfeldt's new interview from the weekend, for your convenience:

New interview: Maj. Lori Rehfeldt

About 60 documentaries.

Over 30 witnesses in the forest on the third night.

Multiple landing sites.

I get the impression we're not seeing the whole picture.
edit on 2-9-2019 by ScienceGeek because: grammar

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: ScienceGeek

To be fair, Jim claims that it was humans (albeit from the future).

Yes he does.

And one of the people in the above link claims Jim has hoaxed and serious info coming to support this. That is vine talk and treat it as such for now.

He also claimed Jim Penniston was stalking him. So it's wild out there.

edit on 2-9-2019 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScienceGeek
Lori was mentioned above but I couldn't find a link, so here's Lori Rehfeldt's new interview from the weekend, for your convenience:

New interview: Maj. Lori Rehfeldt

About 60 documentaries.

Over 30 witnesses in the forest on the third night.

Multiple landing sites.

I get the impression we're not seeing the whole picture.

Thanks for the link to Lori's latest interview..... I look forward to watching it later today, see what new pieces are thrown into the mix.

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: play4keeps

MM, let me ask you something with out actually accusing you of anything, such as the possibility of being a compensated disinfo or tossed into the debunking role on ATS. So, forgive me for being passive-aggressive.

Without accusing you of possibly being the receiver of compensated disinformation either of course

Are you rejecting the ETerrrestiral or ETemporal hypothesis?

I've never seen any convincing evidence for either in the Rednelsham case. All I see now is a bunch of so called witnesses promoting some whacky stories that get wilder as the days pass. Perhaps they are receivers of compensated disinformation?

It's all just show business and the show must go on.
edit on 2/9/2019 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

It's all just show business and the show must go on.

Well, there has already been a Rendlesham Forest stage play. And in August 2005, the Red Rose Chain theatre company staged "UFO - The Musical" within Rendlesham Forest itself.

I think this Christmas would be ideal for an open air Rendlesham Forest pantomime in the same location.

BEHINNNNND YOU...

edit on 2-9-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   

How much are the tickets CB and don't forget to donate to charity.

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   

I think this Christmas would be ideal for an open air Rendlesham Forest pantomime in the same location.

Oh no it isn't!

new topics

top topics

<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join