It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest 1980 Pt II - Will There Be An Answer?

page: 85
<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Re the video, why does Alejandro Rojas sound like Peter Lorre on helium?

Lol. Other than that did you find anything the men said interesting?

posted on May, 4 2019 @ 06:48 AM
link   

For those paying attention

edit on p54638192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Thanks Pigs. 😉

Do you think this will be the end result by the way ? Or is it sales talk?

I've gone on record saying Rendlesham might be the turning point in history that leads to the explanation of the UFO phenomenon"
-Nick Pope

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I'm looking forward to the capel green documentary mainly to see what new information comes to light regarding the new witness accounts, apparently one of the servicemen had three different sightings during his time on the twin bases.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Nick pope has made some interesting comments in terms of the "how" DNA and other samples were obtained from people / servicemen that had experienced "close encounters" and been potentially injured as a result;

Pope pointed us to an article published on Las Vegas Now in which Dr Hal Puthoff, a scientist who worked on AATIP, said: ‘We as part of this program looked at some cases that were really good from Brazil. ‘In 1977, 78, it was like Close Encounters of the Third Kind, a thousand pages of documents all done by the Brazilian Air Force investigative team, 500 photographs, 15 hours of motion film, a lot of medical injuries when people encountered these craft at close range.’ Pope told Metro the statement is ‘confirmation that the Pentagon’s AATIP program looked not only at UFOs but also at close encounters and alien abductions’.

Similar statements has also been made by Jacques Vallee previously. He also made quite a few trips out to Brazil over the space of a few years in relation to Injuries sustained by people in the Brazil sightings.

‘I can’t prove it, but from sources close to this I’m almost certain that part of this work involved getting blood and DNA samples from close encounter witnesses – including at least one and maybe two witnesses to the UK’s infamous Rendlesham Forest incident.

What's interesting here is that he infers that these samples were collected in a "suspect way". Granted we have John Burroughs testimony already on how his was collected that didn't seem above aboard until he gave permission for those samples to be used when asked at a later date.

Here is the quote from Pope that I found very interesting in relation to how some of these samples were obtained;

‘I believe this was done in a way that disguised the fact that this was for a US intelligence program, with witnesses being told that they were participating in a scientific or academic study.’

Source

it has been inferred previously that the experiancer group were all mostly ex-military, so the opinion that all of these samples were gathered under the guise for something different.....??

Also in the article at the bottom, Nick states;

Pope added: ‘There are clearly extreme sensitivities about human experimentation, and all this is – or should be – tightly regulated after the scandal that followed the CIA’s infamous MK-Ultra mind control experiments.

edit on p58712192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p02822192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p19844192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   
It didn't start and doesn't end there as we well know Pigsy....

Just days after the AATIP story broke around the world this story was also published...and we've discussed it a lot in the Bigelow threads....

Pentagon UFO study catches attention of Congress

LAS VEGAS - Former Nevada Senator Harry Reid thinks it might be time to hold congressional hearings into the mystery surrounding UFOs.

In his only television interview, Reid told the I-Team about the pivotal role he played authorizing a secret Pentagon study of UFOs that ended five years ago.

The project was based in Nevada, carried out by Las Vegas businessman who is no stranger to paranormal investigations. In fact, Robert Bigelow's mysterious Skinwalker ranch played a role in the Pentagon investigation.

A picturesque ranch in northeastern Utah... played a pivotal role in the creation of the once-secret Pentagon study of unknown aerial objects.

In the mid 90s, Las Vegas billionaire Robert Bigelow bought the property and sent in his research team, the National Institute for Discovery Science, or NIDS, to study the ranch and the larger Uintah Basin.

Over the next 10 years, NIDS scientists had dramatic encounters with the unknown, including daylight mutilations of livestock, mysterious aircraft, and discarnate entities.

"The ranch is not just UFOs. Performances of anomalies go back many years," said Robert Bigelow. [Edit: PLEASE CAN SOMEONE ACTUALLY IDENTIFY THESE ANOMALIES AT THE RANCH GOING BACK YEARS or STOP TALKING ABOUT THEM!"]

The I-Team's 2007 conversation with Bigelow, his first on camera interview on any subject, never aired but he told us that his NIDS team experienced more than 100 baffling encounters, though they had no idea what was behind it.

"And that we don't have to worry about aliens coming and taking us away. That's for somebody else to talk about," said former U.S. Senator Harry Reid.....

"The phenomenon is real," said Luis Elizondo, former Pentagon official....

Bigelow's previous experience in putting together a team to investigate weird phenomena was likely a factor in the decision to award him the contract to study UFOs. And sources familiar with the study say, Pentagon investigators returned to the Utah ranch several times during a three-year period

When the New York Times broke its story, it reported that Bigelow built a special secure facility at his aerospace plant to store unknown materials supposedly obtained during the UFO study.

"I don't know. I don't know anything about exotic materials, but a lot of talk about it," Reid said....

In all, about $22 million was spent from 2007 through 2012 before the study formally ended.

Robert Bigelow no longer owns the Skinwalker Ranch. He sold it to another party last year.

Source and full story

Things are finally coming together....Bigelow...the Ranch...Pentagon investigators..people not airing a report in 2007....

I don't think it needs to be spelled out

edit on 6/5/2019 by mirageman because: ...

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Was Burroughs ever clear about WHICH night he thinks 'affected' him the most? Presumably the Third night when he was enveloped by a beam of light.

If he means the first night when he was behind Penniston, why isn't poor Jimbo currently six-feet-under, considering he supposedly touched the bloody thing?

John is still a member of ATS and reads this thread like a hawk - it'd be great if he dropped in personally rather than grumbling on Facebook.

PS: Talking of FB, our old friend (and unfortunately banned ex-ATS member) Gary Osborn used FB to correct a recent ATS post of mine by stating that his decision to not work with John on a biography many years ago did NOT lead to a 'shift in allegiances' regarding RFI witnesses. I'm happy to repeat that here for the record.

edit on 7-5-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Am keeping quiet...

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Well I have gone back and listened to Johns presentation at Ozarks 2016 again.

At the 28min mark, John states that as soon as his records were certified that he was in the USAF in 1979, as AFRPC had stated that he hadn't been until 82, which I know we have covered before.

As soon as that was cleared up and forwarded to Mccains office, John issued a press release and also forwarded a letter to Sanders who was on oversight of a committee, That's the point he states that "some intelligence agencies started paying close attention to my condition".

This also correlates with what Pope said in that interview and the excerpts I posted earlier in the thread.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 02:36 AM
link   
(Hit or Miss)

Volume 1 (direct hit - Flight 370)

antipodesmap.com/

New York Twin Towers is on the direct opposite side of the earth as the last know location of Flight 370 (Direct Hit)

Volume 2 (Direct Hit - Same Logic)

ufocasebook.com/Rendlesham2.html

There's No Answer, because, the argument was a conclusion, and ending, not a beginning. (12/21/2020 a little more then a year to global death).

(the solution to what had happened then, was murder, murder of the 9/11/2001 Falling Man Moses .............. but murder of stephen hawkings or something for pleasure, that pleasure was or became the answer) (so far everything is good, just a little bit more, in pain)
edit on 11-5-2019 by miracle0year because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Marking for later

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: miracle0year
(Hit or Miss)

Miss.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Indeed.

When posts appear to be showing the fingerprints of previous posters that have been banned for spamming threads with nonsense then I think it's fair to issue a warning that the moderators will be called in to monitor any further activities.

edit on 11/5/2019 by mirageman because: ...

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

this is one of those things i wish i had a time machine for to go back and see what happened that night for myself.

I would love to be sitting in those woods that night, best case i see something out of this world and worst case is getting knifed by the spetsnaz

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Indeed....

Whats was I talking about? Oh the timeframe that the intelligence community started showing "an interest in John Burroughs injuries".

Considering his case was being elevated to some senior senators and clearly stated getting attention in those circles, could it be possible they wanted to "get him sorted with his VA cover " so that other SAPs that he may have been involved in as alluded to my Dr Kit Green in his statement here on ATS pertaining his medical records , did not gain further attention; or to stop people asking questions about what they were doing on the bases in 80s that may have contributed to his injuries?

Edit;

The reasons I bring up these points is because of these reasons;

1) the timeframe John Burroughs stated that the intelligence agencies showed an interest in his injuries.

2) Dr Christopher Greens statements on ATS about Johns medical records in relation to them being intertwined with other Special Access Programs.

3) John Burroughs own statements regarding his knowledge that something from Rendlesham was weaponised.

These are the reasons I postulate that he was given his VA cover and whilst others may struggle to get thiers, especially if they weren't involved in SAPs.

Note; all theory of course as I wasn't there!

edit on p33515192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p07714192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p08707192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3
a reply to: penroc3

this is one of those things i wish i had a time machine for to go back and see what happened that night for myself.

If you did that, Penniston and Burroughs would probably spot your arrival that night in 1980 as a set of strange lights in the forest, thus providing a perfect self-fulfilling twist in the tale.

Rod Serling would be proud!

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   

case solved, it was future ATS'ers.

ouroboros fulfilled

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Latest out there.

youtu.be...

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Sounds great.

"All we ever knew about Rendlesham is wrong...."

He's even been careful to claim "copywrite" on the slides.

edit on 18/5/2019 by mirageman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Write....or should I say right.

😂

new topics

top topics

<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join