It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest 1980 Pt II - Will There Be An Answer?

page: 84
<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   
“The base commander ordered a high-level team to visit the site, involving himself, the chief of security police, and several other high-ranking officers. The base commander expressly forbade any of the group to take weapons with them. At the site the object was on the ground apparently damaged on the outside. Entities (three of them, about three feet tall, and in silvery suits) were suspended in midair beside the craft within shafts of light. They were repairing their damaged craft… The base commander spoke with the aliens whilst they worked. The object was on the ground for four hours before climbing to hover briefly over treetops and then shoot away at great speed.”

The person believed responsible for leaking this information was thought to be a “respected officer”, and once this info got out, he was then shipped back to the US.

Was this “respected officer” not a sergeant or officer but actually Airman First Class Larry Warren? Was he not the one sent home right away for talking to his mother on the phone about the craft?

I thought this repair story came from “a sergeant with the base security police”, who was a friend of Brenda Butlers. Was this sergeant Alan Benson? Benson was the one who called it “circular” while Warren said it was “nothing like a saucer”.

Is this landed craft repair story coming from three or more different people?

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

What's your source for this?

It sounds like the early rumours put about by Steve Roberts (aka JD Ingalls) and part of Warren's earlier tall tales.

Pretty much none of it is supported by the other major witnesses by the way.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

It sounds like the early rumours

www.amazon.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   
“Warren alleged that he had been taken into the forest and seen a clearing where a UFO was on the ground, surrounded by military personnel guarding it. Strange things occurred and he later confirmed that aliens similar to those described by the security police sergeant were near the UFO.”
- Jenny Randles

"he later confirmed that aliens similar to those described by the security police sergeant"

This means there were at least two people telling the story of the aliens by the landed craft.

"a clearing where a UFO was on the ground"

Is this Capo Green - a second landing spot - and not the same place where Pen and Bur were?

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

It sounds like the early rumours put about by Steve Roberts (aka JD Ingalls) and part of Warren's earlier tall tales.

Pretty much none of it is supported by the other major witnesses by the way.

It is supported by the other two, supposedly independent, early reports/leaks though, isn't it? All three followed the same or a very similar line, and though they may now be discounted, they are what kicked the whole thing off in so far as the case gaining any publicity. Considering that Randles claimed to have checked those sources which are now considered "unsupported" by those who claim to have been directly involved the crux of the issue appears to me to remain there. People, the "public", not just those who signed up for that kind of treatment by joining the USAF, were purposefully misled from the outset for some reason or purpose that remains unknown and could very well be criminal.

On that note, I recall reading that Bruni had tried to get hold of Paul Begg but had been unable to do so. This seems very strange, he is a well-known, successful and respected author. He has publishers and an agent. I'm reading a book he co-authored at the moment, it's very good. He does not appear to be inclined to any form of reclusiveness, artful or otherwise. I'm wondering if he simply refused to talk to her, ignored her, or she just didn't try very hard. I'd personally like to know if the man he spoke to in the pub near Rendlesham was of a British or an American persuasion.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect

"he later confirmed that aliens similar to those described by the security police sergeant"

This means there were at least two people telling the story of the aliens by the landed craft.

Is this Capo Green - a second landing spot - and not the same place where Pen and Bur were?

Sergeant Bustinza is the only other major witness willing to support the 'aliens by a landed craft' story, but even he fluctuates between it either occurring in a forest clearing OR an open field - an important difference. He remains an enigma, especially since all 'landed craft/aliens' claims could feasibly be traced back to him, especially since Warren is accused of running with Bustinza's story in early 1981 - with the Sergeant's CONSENT.

Warren is derided, yet Bustinza's reputation remains untainted... hence his status as an eternal RFI enigma. We've been through it many times in this thread, but it's always a dead-end.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect

Sergeant Bustinza is the only other major witness willing to support the 'aliens by a landed craft' story, but even he fluctuates between it either occurring in a forest clearing OR an open field - an important difference. He remains an enigma, especially since all 'landed craft/aliens' claims could feasibly be traced back to him, especially since Warren is accused of running with Bustinza's story in early 1981 - with the Sergeant's CONSENT.

Warren is derided, yet Bustinza's reputation remains untainted... hence his status as an eternal RFI enigma. We've been through it many times in this thread, but it's always a dead-end.

He didn't mention anything about "aliens by a landed craft" in the 2015 interview though did he and if I recall correctly Warren did kind of skirt the issue to get that side of things into the conversation. He mentions something about seeing a face. In response Bustinza brought up the shadow person standing over Burroughs and/or Warren. Nothing about aliens though. That I can recall, that is.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: KilgoreTrout

He didn't mention anything about "aliens by a landed craft" in the 2015 interview though did he and if I recall correctly Warren did kind of skirt the issue to get that side of things into the conversation. He mentions something about seeing a face. In response Bustinza brought up the shadow person standing over Burroughs and/or Warren. Nothing about aliens though. That I can recall, that is.

Yes, Bustinza's account has diluted considerably since the Fawcett, Boeche and Bruni interviews. He was initially quite calm and lucid in the 2015 one... until Warren tried to steer the debate and it was impossible to focus on anything Bustinza was saying or implying.

The word "alien" is a constant irritant for most RFI players - aside from Chuck Halt who temporarily used the term to plug a documentary he was working on with Heseltine (that never materialised, and has now become a Warren life-story instead).

Sergeant Ball implied he'd seen ET intelligence at work in one interview, but aside from that, nobody is particularly willing to go down the 'alien' road. The arguably far wackier notion of time-travellers from the future is fine, though - apparently!

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Ahh...of course, I see, hence all the Contact referencing that Burroughs does, implying that they all saw what they saw according to what they could understand...and yet none of them seem to have much understanding of anything outside of well encapsulated narratives in novels.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   
watch the whole video, it is only a few mins long.

its the bell island boom, balls of lights, beams, and other strange effects.

they called it super lightning but the residents said they saw a metallic sparkle in the air and it sounded like and explosion. Live stock were injured or killed and home appliances exploding.

this was a good handful of years prior to the sighting at the airbase bit it is interesting the similarities and the investigation from DOE/military personnel.

people said they felt strange during the event on bell island and saw and heard things that apparently weren't there.

unrelated or an early test?

edit on 17-4-2019 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Thank you for the info.

When asked directly about seeing aliens, it seems neither Bustinza

“I saw something very strange, stranger than the craft landing, and all the rest.”

or Buttoughs

“A lot more happened out there than anyone knows about.”

will confirm the crafts occupants.

edit on 19-4-2019 by spiritualarchitect because: wtf

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Thanks for the video Penroc, very interesting mate

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   
This seems to be the latest. Jim and Osborn.

podcastufo.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 03:29 AM
link   

That's really interesting, penroc3, thanks for posting that.

So much information there to digest. I wonder, what with the Los Alamos fellers involvement whether it is something like when you do one thing and get an unintended consequence that eventualy, as tests continue, becomes the intended consequence. I also wonder if it has anything to do with Project Plowshare or rather what they moved onto afterwards or what the Soviets were doing with the same technology. Either way, it appears as though the Los Alamos investigators were considering a chain of events leading to the "booms" and "fire-balls", and that would imply that one way or another they had identified a link somewhere further up the chain of those events allowing them to predict them somewhat.

Intriguing.

As is the Bell Island accent.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Not listened as yet but have read the comments.

m.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

I'm sure it was a great show.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

brutal

one of my favs is "this guy sounds like an angry drunk"

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Yes rather brutal but it is you tube .

If Jim has any hearing problems this might affect how he comes across when talking.

I still have not listened yet.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   
The YouTube 'Comments' section - like Twitter - is the online equivalent of toilet wall scribbles. Only less sophisticated.

Re the video, why does Alejandro Rojas sound like Peter Lorre on helium?

top topics

<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join