It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest 1980 Pt II - Will There Be An Answer?

page: 83
<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

You were right, Baa - John vowing to ride off into the sunset yet AGAIN seems to be an annual event. 

Yes it is only to return with the next episode. This time though its waffle of the lengthy kind. Who knows who ghost-wrote it but certainly not John nor other previous consideration notes. I have my thoughts as to who but playing guessing games in all of this is not really worth the effort.

I highly doubt John will feel any of the negative sentiments towards linda as others might either , and its very clear he has no or little problems with her never ending tales of wonder. What goes on behind closed doors of course is anyones guess.

Of course he will be back in the forest in 2020.

edit on 5-4-2019 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

Of course he will be back in the forest in 2020.

I'd totally forgotten about a potential 40th anniversary get-together at Rendlesham.

John was responsible for organising the infamous 2010 event, but I suspect someone else will have to kick-start the next one. But considering the nasty rivalry that has evolved between parties since then, perhaps it will never occur. Way back then, for example, Colonel Halt was Heseltine's trusted partner in a proposed film project that ten years later has evolved instead into a film about Halt's nemesis Larry Warren! Bizarre.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   

John said he is going on a last walk about in the forest in 2020. And there is the anniversary too as you mention.

I think its better to be like that wise old owl. The more he saw the less he spoke....

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

what they probably haven't told you is at this time, the benevolent network turned on every nuclear war head in the world to warn the military in every nation of the potential dangers and the ability to override the technology remotely. This gradually brought about a move to disarmnament. The same group who came into Rendhelsham also had larger craft come in a few years ago and if you do your research properly you will see that the moon was tilted slightly off its axis. The reason being is the craft are bigger than Africa and the magnetic field is so strong it impacts on objects within a certain distance. If you check the binary code message you will notice Hy Brasil in the co ordinates, this land mass was sunk and numerous people were evacuated at the time as well as a group in Greenland also left

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: tilopahogan

I am going to go out on a limb and say that the science in this post is somewhat shakey.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: tilopahogan

The craft are bigger than Africa? Did I read right.😁

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

You read it right. Yet no one noticed them?

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   

id go over to the UK to see that meet up

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3

id go over to the UK to see that meet up

My guess. Once those NDAs he's signed expire that the big guy will return from that place where the sun don't shine.

I'm sure if he can get the old gang back together then there'll be another twist to come in 2020. Penniston might have even finished his book by then as well. So maybe they can get back together again and tell us how they really concocted that binary code story!!!
edit on 10/4/2019 by mirageman because: typos

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Well there was talk re Dugdale having a book out in 2020. Then there was Johns pending book? The binary book is supposed to be out quickly after Jims book which is supposed to be May now. I suspect its all pretty well plotted what they will do in 2020. As far as the true story of the binary is quite another matter?
edit on 10-4-2019 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Then there was Johns pending book?

Is it supposed to be an autobiography? At one time, years ago, pyramid-man Gary Osborn was allegedly working with John on such a venture... until allegiances no doubt shifted - an ongoing element of the RFI mess.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Well , there was the Gary and John thing too which would also have included things re his son. John was clearly aware of many things for a long time in that regard. So there was indeed years ago a possible book together.

Things seemingly changed as we know with the players. John later announced his own book and at the same time he put out a public notice requesting aka Rochon/s to come forward and gave him/them x amount of time to do so . His pending book as you might know was called. "A code within a code". The Rochons did not come forward of course but instead he said he would be writing about it all in the book.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   

i have all sorts of questions for some of the main players in all this that i think face to face might get awkward.

The UK has been and continues to be a pretty under reported testing area for some pretty serious black aircraft and other murky operations, i feel like people really tend to forget that during this time period there were sightings of all sorts of interesting triangular craft in NATO areas.

As much guff that Nick Pope gets he truly did have a very interesting aircraft posted in his office, granted it wasn't ET but still very very interesting nonetheless.

SOMETHING happened in the woods and a man lost his life from this hoopla.

orange orbs, small and bigger black triangles are a fact of reality and the ones that belong to us had to be tested somewhere, granted we test allot in our own backyard but in recent times the losing bid(and the winner) for the B-21 were flown over in Scotland.

even if the story is a sighting of highly exotic aircraft and their systems being tested that clearly would put the aviation white world on it's head, is a great story and gets blurry to the point of white noise by silliness.

still i'd love to visit the site and hear some of the versions of the story first hand.

ETA:i feel like the few of us in this post could really get some serious questions asked of some of the people in the story. it might be a small gathering but if i could ask questions and get answers would be very worth the ticket to the UK from NY
edit on 10-4-2019 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Holly Capel Green crap! There's two of these threads?

The last time I read the first one was April 17th, 2017. So I read for an hour and I still only got to the half way mark. I still have 150 pages to go.

And now I am 83 behind here?

Maybe there WILL be an answer by the time I catch up.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Well if you do, shout up penroc, the pig resides not too far away from Rendlesham, not far at all!

As for "test platforms" and that Scotland base, yes some interesting birds in that neck of the woods

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

Lol. Talking of Capel Green, here is the latest Heseltine radio talk.

richardwillett.podbean.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

I suspect there shall be quite the gathering!

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Ta for the info.

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect

Maybe there WILL be an answer by the time I catch up.

You will see many of us speaking words of wisdom, but only when all the broken witnesses in the RFI world agree, can we let it be.

***cue guitar solo*** ... and imagine Burroughs riding off into the sunset on a donkey...

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   

a reply to: spiritualarchitect

Lol. Talking of Capel Green, here is the latest Heseltine radio talk.

richardwillett.podbean.com...

So Heseltine is bringing Steve Longero into the film, making him sound like a brand new witness whose story could make front-page headlines - despite Longero having already spoken to the press a few years ago... and swiftly forgotten about.

Heseltine embracing the long-dead Roswell myth doesn't bode well, but as the blurb on the website says:

Gary has interviewed... David Icke amongst all the leading names in Ufology.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 03:09 AM
link   

David Icke😲.
Oh my!

What kind of circus is this!!

edit on 11-4-2019 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join