It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest 1980 Pt II - Will There Be An Answer?

page: 56
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
a reply to: ctj83

Right era wrong guy!

Any old iron?

I wonder if their skull abnormality is a consequence of the C8 contamination in their blood from working so closely with Teflon infused products. Du Pont have yet to use the argument that the Nine told them it was okay to poison the entire population of the world or indeed whether the Nine had any foresight on the matter at all. You'd think that they would have had something to say given the massive proportions of the pollution, unless "they" had some hand in the matter. Either way, stories of UFOs and aliens, do seem to linger around areas of Du Pont activities which goes beyond the possibility of mere chance and coincidence.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: IsaacKoi

I do recall seeing other articles Issac, probably posted by yourself actually, that stated there were multiple sightings on that day, one even from an airline pilot..

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1ofthe9
uh Kev, John is saying Kit Green was encouraging him to do certain ancient yogic things or something...

Yup. I know about that.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I am thinking of putting together a company to look into these things..

edit on p07908182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p07922182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Don't forget to register as a service company allied to bovine entertainment and make a few videos driving around looking for rare 'meat-materials' that cannot have been created on Earth.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   
How close is what Burroughs was told by Kit Green to the Nimitz guy? We have:

1) special bloodlines
2) weird messianic kids that somehow have no haplogroups or something, resulting from two of the aforementioned bloodlines reproducing.
3) Kundalini Yoga.
4) Denisovan breakaway civilization per hal puthoff. www.eva.mpg.de...
Is this what they're looking for?
5) The weird database claims. What the heck?

Also just straight up taking Burrough's DNA like that - uh...

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: 1ofthe9

Interesting egh?

😉

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Ooh Pigsy. How much for some shares. I'm in!
😂😂

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: 1ofthe9

You couldn't make up stuff like that could you?

Yep I wonder about all of that. Especially the ethics of stealing DNA without permission.

Speaking of make-up ...It looks like it isn't hard to do.

edit on 30/11/2018 by mirageman because: edit

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

My goodness that was one heck of a read Mirageman!

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: KilgoreTrout

originally posted by: AdamE
It would seem logical that if it was British Radar that was picking up Stealth Aircraft that were supposed to be invisible to radar, and luckily we were not the enemy, then we would be the first port of call to counter this problem? (The British history of Radar speaks for itself.)

If say a High Tech craft or drone was flying into British airspace, with apparent impunity due to its invisibility to radar, and was picked up, would not our defences react in some way in the form of interception set in place for potential Soviet aircraft if the craft was designed to be unidentifiable?

If the US wanted to test their technology on our technology they would probably inform us, protocols save lives, but under some circumstance it may be in our interest to not inform them that we could see the stealth mode with some of our technology if we had not yet shared that technology. We would then be in a position to observe whether the US abused that presumed inability or honoured protocol.

In the context of this discussion, I have been reading through the Andrew Pike Book again and he clearly states from 10 witnesses in and around the area seeing both Triangle Craft as well as Orange lights that would suddenly disappear in and around the forest area.

One thing that i did forget within research presented by Andrew is that the 'phenomenon or BoL seem to attract to metal, as if they are looking for a place to earth.

From the book, in this instance, one could consider the phenomenon becoming attached to a potential craft and causing it to malfunction?

If there was ELF being used in the area by the Soviets (from say the 1950's) then ELF was also used as part of a security bio feedback measure during the 1979-81 period, (This is what the Moscow Embassy was being bombarded with. Apparently the method was to pick up vibrating signals in the typewriters to monitor transmissions and also potential mind reading potential, if one looks at the various literature on the subject) this may stir up certain phenomenon in certain regions of the earth?

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Feel the "Wrath of Kahn......"

Mind control and human biological communication. It's or :cough: was all certainly on the M(K)enu.

For all I know perhaps the half of the world's human population infected with Toxoplasma, parasites in the body and brain are now showing extreme signs of it altering their behaviour. Polarisation of political views, lack of tolerance for those of differing beliefs and 'foreigners'. You can't deny it's happening Kev.

If that's proof of parasites in the brain, we are doing a lot better now than we were in the 20th century.

The yelling heads on CNN aren't what is actually going on in the world.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublant

Sometimes I do levity. That means I was not serious and was attempting humor.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Hi guys just reading along.

Ya know, out of all the blurry triangle images I see on ATS, a few seem legitimate. Such as that Englishman whose lecture on BBTs and mutilations.. Amongst those one thing is common.

Fuelless

Tesla tech would be one explanation. Tesla's "no wires" technology, HAAP ionospheric shenanegans, huge energy potentials, and so on.

edit on 30-11-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: typo

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   

From the book, in this instance, one could consider the phenomenon becoming attached to a potential craft and causing it to malfunction?

I think that most of us should know enough about electricity (from whatever source) to know that some metals are conductive while some are less so. I have a tendency, bordering on superstition, in always ensuring I have rubber-soled shoes on and always first checking with the back of my hand, before doing anything involved with wiring - just in case - that way I don't become attached. It has worked for me so far.

I saw this the other day...Slime mold behaving "phenomenally"...

...?

edit on 1-12-2018 by KilgoreTrout because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: IsaacKoi
Check your messages in a minute and you'll find a bit of help...

The stories from 27 December 1980 do not mention Rendlesham - they refer to UFO sightings across the country which some (e.g. Ian Ridpath) have linked to Rendlesham. This makes more sense if you have the relevant articles themselves - which I'll sort out for you in a moment.

It does now make sense, you were right, thank you. I have only read, so far, the articles up to 1982 but it has already been quite the journey and given me much to think, and re-think, about.

Ta very much.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   

I think that most of us should know enough about electricity (from whatever source) to know that some metals are conductive while some are less so. I have a tendency, bordering on superstition, in always ensuring I have rubber-soled shoes on and always first checking with the back of my hand, before doing anything involved with wiring - just in case - that way I don't become attached. It has worked for me so far.

I saw this the other day...Slime mold behaving "phenomenally"...

...?

Look at that. Visually, very apt, indeed.

Just a quick thought too.

This Leaky Coaxial idea that I have spoken about, would be something that would be in place and be covertly tested at any time.

This setup may have unintentionally played a part in the RFI events.

If the ELF were generating a phenomenon that is consistent with the reports we have heard from the Skinwalker Ranch, (BoL appearing from the ground, BoL lighting up the ranch, blue orbs of light that strike fear inside of individuals etc)
this would also tie the phenomenon to both potential propulsion source and/or potential BoL/Plasma type weapon.

One can understand the secrecy that this would involve considering those out there that wish to do us harm?

On thing to point out, George Knapp had no evidence of physical harm to humans during the study of the phenomenon, it seemed to know the difference between animal and human, (my interpretation: though the potential for harm may be there, if you screw with the phenomenon.)

Negative Mass is the term I believe?

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: KilgoreTrout

I have been listening to this. At the 1 hour 7 minute 25 second mark. The broadcaster explains an 'anecdotal story' the reason for security personnel at the ranch, apparently from a security guard involved. He was also being used as a Biosensor as well as the dogs involved in Biosensing the phenomenon. This goes in line with the study of the hows and why and the durings, of what happens when individuals are exposed to this phenomenon.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   

I have only read, so far, the articles up to 1982 but it has already been quite the journey and given me much to think, and re-think, about.

No problem. If anyone else wants any of the articles for their private research, just let me know. (As I've said elsewhere, I don't think I can just post the entire collection online, due to copyright/permission issues).

Maps next...

(I've now collated about 70 maps, sketches and aerial views - with houses and "the landing site" shown in different locations on many of them).

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Look at that. Visually, very apt, indeed.

Isn't it though? I could watch it all day, just gorgeous...and beyond the immediate visual, which of course being speeded up to meet our perception of time looks very similar to lightning but if we slowed down lightning to the speed of slime mold would we see the same pulsation of micro expansions and contractions? Of the lightning feeling out pathways and appearing to choose it's routes based on that "feeling" intelligence?

Just a quick thought too.

This Leaky Coaxial idea that I have spoken about, would be something that would be in place and be covertly tested at any time.

This setup may have unintentionally played a part in the RFI events.

If the ELF were generating a phenomenon that is consistent with the reports we have heard from the Skinwalker Ranch, (BoL appearing from the ground, BoL lighting up the ranch, blue orbs of light that strike fear inside of individuals etc)
this would also tie the phenomenon to both potential propulsion source and/or potential BoL/Plasma type weapon.

One can understand the secrecy that this would involve considering those out there that wish to do us harm?

On thing to point out, George Knapp had no evidence of physical harm to humans during the study of the phenomenon, it seemed to know the difference between animal and human, (my interpretation: though the potential for harm may be there, if you screw with the phenomenon.)

Negative Mass is the term I believe?

I haven't looked at SWR beyond a cursory glance so on all points, I can't really say anything, however, it is my opinion that is those that want to keep the thing fluffed up and entertaining are doing the most harm at this point. I think that there is also a tendency to talk about a single phenomenon while the evidence points to multiple phenomenon, or at least multiple stages or forms of a phenomenal nature. In my opinion. I think the lumping in together is a consequence of an esoteric event becoming an exoteric one and those people who witnessed/or experienced such an event not being able to integrate the subjective elements into the consensus reality (that being the closest to objective that we can achieve).

Leaky co-axial? Not sure at this point on anything. I need to chew on Issac's list a bit more, it has raised a couple or several questions that I need to look into answering for myself before I think about anything else (Rendlesham-wise)...but I do still feel that where you have the potential for multiple EMF/ELF to drift into range of one another, you have the potential for "unintended consequences".

top topics

<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join