It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest 1980 Pt II - Will There Be An Answer?

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Good day all.

I have been looking at this posting. Very interesting..

Sipapu was named after a Native American word said to mean "sacred fire", but then altered to protect ethnic sensibilities. Sipapu is the place of emergence from the underworld (where the spirits and ancestors of the Hopi live). The passage between the World Below and the earth is the sipapu. The Grand Canyon, which is the Hopi Sipapu or Emergence Hole, and it is where legend says the Hopi came up from the underworld.

In Hopi mythology, Sipapu is the entryway through which all souls must enter and exit the spirit world. The circular kivas found in Anasazi ruins are said to be symbolic of this emergence, i.e. underground ceremonial chambers with a roof entrance/exit, called the sipapu. The tepali, the ritual hole covered by a stone disc at the center of the tuki, is a variant of the sipapu (Hopi sipaapuni), the mythical place of emergence of the Pueblo peoples, which is architecturally represented as a hole in the center of the kiva. For the Army, Sipapu was a neutral beam, space-based weapon, ranked second in priority to Chair Heritage and is receiving in excess of $10 million in 1980. This Army program, being conducted at the Los Alamos Scientific Laboratory in New Mexico, is based on advanced Soviet technology demonstrated in a Russian-designed plasma generating device. The US version was tested to determine compatibility with a Meson Physics Accelerator, located at Los Alamos. The two devices were coupled to form a test apparatus for follow-on experiments on beam propagation and lethality. The Sipapu program reached a stage where weapons packaging designs could be initiated. If Sipapu were developed in a less sophisticated, anti-satellite configuration, it could be launched in three to five years with adequate funding.

www.globalsecurity.org...

This is the first time I have seen a link or mention of the phenomenon described by ancient peoples and the tech that was being worked on by both Soviet and Western that involved a plasma device during the 60's and 70's and beyond..

Chasing up. More to follow.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 05:39 AM
link   
There is also mention of a Bear in the Woods, which I can only assume means the following, although this test was 9 years after the initial RFI incidents.

The Beam Experiment Aboard a Rocket (BEAR) program was the first step in addressing the space operability issues. The BEAR experiment was successfully launched on a suborbital trajectory from while Sands Missile Range, New Mexico on 13 July 1989. The integration of a government, industry, and national laboratory team resulted in a major success for the NPB program. Significant accomplishments included the space qualification and automated control of the accelerator beamline and associated diagnostics. The test also demonstrated the ruggedness of the NPB technology. A misfire of the booster on the first launch attempt resulted in a sudden overpressure of the accelerator on the launch pad. Only a ruptured protective vacuum burst disk was replaced. There was no affect on accelerator performance. The BEAR mission was flown with no further maintenance on the payload. The payload was parachute recovered after the successful flight. Flight quality accelerator operation was demonstrated with no system repairs following recovery. The BEAR flight showed no "show stoppers" for NPB. Spacecraft charging was observed in the hundreds of volts with no breakdowns. Beam propagation was as predicted by classical physics and neutral effluents caused no significant effect on beam propagation.

commons.erau.edu...

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: AdamE

I've mentioned this ad nauseam, so apologies for those who have seen it. This is one part of a two part documentary on particle weapons by the BBC Horizon programme.

Note, at the start the mention of using a proton beam in combination with a pulsed laser. The pulsing is to lower the power requirements to something manageable. You will heard from LANL about the use of the laser to speed up the protons, and to create a magnetic confinement beam with the electrons.

At the risk of having to point out the obvious, the device suggested would combine an ionising proton beam (giving off GAMMA radiation) and a non ionising beam preferably with a high frequency (microwave, or terahertz?). The device would be very large.

According to General George Keegan, the Soviets stole SECRET UK technology to build an advanced weapon at the Polygon to get this working. We now know that they were not, but I think the implications are interesting.

A Soviet attempt to take UK particle beam technology. Technology, that if realised could destroy infrastructure in the west and effect airmen in a way that could well match what is described by Drs Puthoff and Green.

The problems:
- Power requirements and size. Look at the size of Gamma Knife and Proton Therapy accelerators in medical facilities.

Of course, it could be argued that any civilisation would come across similar solutions to similar problems. In which case, the combined laser / particle weapon could have been turned by an 'other' into a compact weapon.

Certainly, back in the day, no amount of computing power and optics would be able to perform brain surgery using this weapon - which is what has seemed to happen to many of the experiencers.

The implication might be that the "antenna", occipital lobe changes and development of the Dorsal Straitum (go read Persingers works) are not accidental and not the result of an exotic propulsion system. Just as a Jumbo jet isn't likely to be assembled from components by a hurricane.
edit on 10-12-2018 by ctj83 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 05:54 AM
link   

No, the BEAR in the woods refers to a Tupalov. You can see this confirmed by Jenny Randles in my old APEN thread. Butler also had this confirmed by someone else.

It was also spread by APEN. Worth checking the validity of that source.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

Excellent post CTJ..

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Hopefully Adam will clarify what he is talking about.

But I suspect there is some confusion here and people are at cross purposes.

On the page Adam originally linked there is a another link entitled BEAR Beam Experiments Abroad Rocket. Although there is no mention of a bear in the woods in the main text of the article.

Obviously the Russian Tupolev Tu-95 was (and still is) a strategic bomber that was used by the Soviets in the Cold War. It has been mentioned by Jenny Randles and others as you point out in relation to RFI.

However the "Bear in the Woods" could also refer to a phrase coined during that era and used in Reagan's election campaign. Which is a thinly veiled reference to the Soviet threat.

I guess it all depends on the context it is meant.

Back to you Adam....

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

Hopefully Adam will clarify what he is talking about.

But I suspect there is some confusion here and people are at cross purposes.

On the page Adam originally linked there is a another link entitled BEAR Beam Experiments Abroad Rocket. Although there is no mention of a bear in the woods in the main text of the article.

Obviously the Russian Tupolev Tu-95 was (and still is) a strategic bomber that was used by the Soviets in the Cold War. It has been mentioned by Jenny Randles and others as you point out in relation to RFI.

However the "Bear in the Woods" could also refer to a phrase coined during that era and used in Reagan's election campaign. Which is a thinly veiled reference to the Soviet threat.

I guess it all depends on the context it is meant.

Back to you Adam....

Great info all. This is why I mentioned the year of the Bear being 9 years after. the RFI, unless Halt was a time traveller (joke by the way)

I am tracing it back as we speak. Give me some time.

Anti-Satellite technology seems to be the agenda.

Soviet or Western?

Speak soon.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   

I have traced the book, but the pages that this picture comes from are inaccessible. The book is from 1981.

edit on 10-12-2018 by AdamE because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Please check your messages for a topic relating to this.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Found some more that are accessible.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   

I'll post this under fair use, but if any Mod's want to remove it or copyright owners - go ahead.

Bob Lazar encountered this device at what I believe is LANL. Fits in with the BBC documentary.

Of course they have these at CERN, but they keep them sealed so the results can be analysed.

Why you would fire one in open air, I don't know

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Please write a one paragraph description of dorsal straitum changes. I am interested in this topic.

Kev

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

I believe that Nolan gave a speech on this recently, he's mentioned it on Twitter. I think they are putting a paper out on it. However, seeing as the topic is not mentioned - only that brain tissue changes in density, I can't say for certain that this research is what he is referring to. If you look on ResearchGate you'll get a much better sense of what they are saying, but it seems the density of this areas is different for those with experiences. My guess is that the research on this area matches what Nolan recently spoke about.

It could well be ground breaking.

Personally, I'd like to see comparisons with the same area of regular meditators and even mindfulness practitioners.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Isnt he doing that with Green?

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   

I wonder if they create atmospheric plasmas..when they reach their maximum altitude?!?

If only someone in the 1980s have videoed them.....hang on a darn minute

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: ctj83

I believe that Nolan gave a speech on this recently, he's mentioned it on Twitter. I think they are putting a paper out on it. However, seeing as the topic is not mentioned - only that brain tissue changes in density, I can't say for certain that this research is what he is referring to. If you look on ResearchGate you'll get a much better sense of what they are saying, but it seems the density of this areas is different for those with experiences. My guess is that the research on this area matches what Nolan recently spoke about.

It could well be ground breaking.

Personally, I'd like to see comparisons with the same area of regular meditators and even mindfulness practitioners.

I think that some people get too excited by their research, and don't consider more mundane explanations.

The phenomenon called "Kundalini" (apparently) causes changes in a number of brain systems, including the dorsal striatum and the caudate singulate nucleus.

Is it some big secret metaphysical / pulsed microwave thing?

NO!

It's way more simple than that.

"Kundalini" is a rewiring of the reward loop in the brain, caused by a communication loop between the enteric nervous system and the central nervous system.

When you go around self-doped-up with kundalini, you are on a long-term reward loop intensification.

I'ts a little like Toxoplasma gondii... basically the 'brain in your belly' and other parts of your unconscious mind become looped into your normal consciousness, via this permanent reward loop modification.

Unfortunatley after a number of years, you experience "dark night of the soul" due to hormone and neuropeptide depletion.

It's not mystical.

Now.. are there 'mystical' things associated sometimes? Sure.

But this is just basic neurobiology...

Yet people go wiggy about it.

Now... is there technology out there, that purposely or accidentally sets up this loop?
I couldn't say... maybe semi-sorta. But it's not that hard to set it up yourself... and
it's better that way... as if you can't turn it off.. you will eventually die from it..

Kev

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Truly fascinating. So someone who has experienced a Kundalini awakening would almost certainly recognise these changes? Do you have a reference where I could read more about these brain changes?

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ctj83

Truly fascinating. So someone who has experienced a Kundalini awakening would almost certainly recognise these changes? Do you have a reference where I could read more about these brain changes?

Kundalini is one of those subjects that the adherents (yoga practictioners, tantrics, or 'new agers' babble about, but in general you can only find a handful of people on Earth, who might have a slight clue. That's my experience of nearly 50 years in that field. Back what? Almost 30 years ago, my 'mentor' asked me to scientifically investigate Kundalini, and so I did.

You can find literally thousands of books on the subject... 99% full of mystical garbage and religious confusions.

There's possibly one book worth reading on the subject, from a scientific standpoint. But frankly, I disagree about 90%
with it, so I won't refer you to it.

If Kundalini would save the world or even help it, I'd write a book. But it won't, so I am not planning on it.

So my comments above are uncorroborated. I guess they will stay that way.. as credible people don't research this subject, other than myself, and I'm retired. That's my opinion at any rate.

I'd come out of retirement, if I had a reason to do so.. but I don't have a reason at present.

I'm sorry I couldn't be helpful.

Kev

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400

I wonder if they create atmospheric plasmas..when they reach their maximum altitude?!?

If only someone in the 1980s have videoed them.....hang on a darn minute

I think the Neutral Particle Beam may answer some of the outstanding questions at the end of this article.

www.ovnis-armee.org...

<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join