It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest 1980 Pt II - Will There Be An Answer?

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

We are around a year on from when witness testimony was scrutinised . Conrad gave another interview to David Clarke in late 2009. Where he does cover the third night....

But that just confuses matters even more.

This ignores the story about Bonnie Tamplin's excursions and her subsequent trauma causing her to be relieved of duty on the evening of the 26th/27th of Dec 1980. Instead Conrad has Halt at the Awards Dinner and a patrol reporting the "UFO is back". Whereas Halt himself has always painted the pictured that it occurred TWO nights later when he ventured out in the woods was the night of his tape recording.

We've got Penniston in Conrad's office at 9:30 on Boxing Day (26th) giving his account. Jimbo has claimed he went home to Ipswich and returned to the landing site to make plaster casts before the British Police and Captain Verrano arrived (at 10:30).

Conrad has the Suffolk police revisiting the alleged landing sight at 19:00. The Suffolk Police Report clearly states it was 10:30 when they attended.

He also states that a team was prepared at 11:00 (27th 1980) and Halt was still out in the forest from late on 27th until the early hours of 28th. So Halt actually spent two nights out in the forest according to Conrad.

I think after 30 years with probably no records at hand you could forgive some lapses of fine details. But Conrad's story seems to suggest that Halt left the Awards Dinner and joined up with the Shift Commander and found nothing...But the next morning a further investigation was planned....

“The rest of [27 December 1980] saw Lt Col Halt assemble our meagre assets. These were a Geiger counter, starlight scope (night vision device) and trained SP investigators out at the site in Rendlesham Forest. The investigation lasted until late evening where the site was starlight scoped, after which all went home except Lt Col Halt and some unknown SP’s. This was the night of Halt’s famous audiotape. He also had a two-way communication radio, which allowed me, and the SP’s to monitor his reports.....

...Lt Col Halt’s report of more lights both on the ground and in the sky brought quite a few people out of their houses at Woodbridge to see what was there. These people included myself, my wife, Lt Col Sawyer (the Director of Personnel), his wife, and several others listening to my radio and looking for the lights Halt was describing. Despite a sparkling, clear, cloudless, fogless night with a good field of view in all directions, we saw nothing that resembled Lt. Col Halt’s descriptions either in the sky or on the ground. This episode ended in the early morning hours of [28 December 1980].

For full details see : New Light on Rendlesham

I think it is necessary to point out, again, that Conrad was Halt's superior and the Base Commander. Although he obviously was aware of everything that went on. Admitting he ordered the investigations [off base without permission of British Authorities? Or where they?] he still allowed Halt to put his name on the memo to the MoD. When surely the Base Commander should take the responsibility with an incident like this by at least endorsing Halt's memo. But that was left to Don Moreland the RAF Liaison Officer.

What do you make of it all CB?

edit on 25/11/2018 by mirageman because: clarification

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Isn't it fascinating that Marconi was very active in Wales, with the EMP weapons testing, AND wales was a hotspot for animal mutilations? Perhaps Marconi was also involved with testing livestock, for signs of tissue damage from their high energy experiments they were doing.. it would almost be 'tidy' if that were true.

You might not be aware that we English (Irish and Scots) love our Welsh brothers. But not as much as they love welll.....

Seriously - I have not come across any farm animal mutilation stories from the time of the RFI. We do 'crap circles' mostly here. It's the USA that has a huge preponderance of cattle mutilations...There were no crop circles either by the way at the time of the RFI. It was the middle of the winter.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Apologies the case I posted was in regards to the ones near Wales..

I should have made that clear

edit on p21449182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

One farmer in Wales in that article said that 20 ewes go missing each year...!

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

I'm pretty sure that there are many animal mutilation cases in the UK.. not just the one Pigsy shared. It's on my list of things to research. I must admit that some of the highest incidences of animal mutilations in the USA are in the neighborhood of past nuclear test sites, so it would not surprise me if our friends GE/BAE were involved with both 'radioloigcal/high energy testing AND 'mutilations').

On top of this, I'm poking around some sort of laser-powered lighter than air air frame concept that lands on tripods... it would almost be amusing if Marconi accidentally shot down one of their own animal mutilation air frames, and it briefly landed near RFI.

But that's just a long-shot at present.. I'm just starting this line of thought.. I just want to make sure that I'm looking at ALL possibilities, not just my favorite concepts. I wish that I didn't have favorite concepts, it makes it more difficult not to do confirmation bias.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

I know it was in wales... that was the entire point... in the same country as Marconi's weapons testing.

I was also just remembering, that there was a sheep farm near RFI.. that's what my memory is telling me.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   
patents.google.com...

Or really, a microwave-powered aircraft might have come down at RFI, and perhaps the microwave beam that powers the craft is what fried JB. Add loads of human hysteria and UFO-craziness in the minds of JP and JB and perhaps a few others, and that would make for an interesting theory. Maybe the microwave source, which can be a conventional plane some distance away, finally got a good 'lock' on the craft, which had been blocked by the dense woods.. and it was able to zip away. Now as you know, I'm not big on the concept that a real craft was ever there... but this would be one good explanation if there was.. and I feel that our friends at Marconi were the ones who constructed these craft, if anyone did.
edit on 25-11-2018 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

I know it was in Wales... that was the entire point... in the same country as Marconi's weapons testing.

I was also just remembering, that there was a sheep farm near RFI.. that's what my memory is telling me.

I need to get to sleep Kev. But consider our UFO history. It's way less exciting than the United States. But probably still a lot more interesting than many other nations,

That story about the test facility in a quarry the middle of Wales was puzzling me because a long while back when I was looking into the 1974 Berwyn Mountains UFO I did find that they were testing the Rapier system in Wales. I never pursued it because it was over a decade after Berwyn in the late 1980s. It didn't seem relevant at that point.

But what we have is a timeline of events that might be linked.

June 1973 - Cobra Mist is officially closed

Sept 1973 - Phantom Helicopter Sightings Begin including an incident involving a sighting over a quarry containing explosives in the Peak District. A quarry in mid-Wales was later used for testing of explosives.

Jan 1973 - Berwyn Mountains UFO North Wales

March 1974 - Phantom Helicopter Sightings in North West England and just over the border in Wales peak but eventually investigations end with culprits left unidentified by Police and the case is closed.

Nov 1979 - Bizarre Alien/UFO Encounter in Scotland (Bob Taylor). Not like any other case I've ever heard. I have no idea if it's a stand alone or not? Around the same time strange things were going on across the Atlantic at Kirtland AFB.

1980 - Adamski Murder Mystery and Alan Godfrey Case and then in the dog end days of 1980 Rendlesham.........and of course Cash-Landrum...

Later in the 1980/90s a lot of things happened on both sides of the pond.....including the fall of the Berlin Wall.

edit on 25/11/2018 by mirageman because: ..

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 03:11 AM
link   

a reply to: AdamE

Do black ops craft run IFF (identify friend or foe) when operating in an ally nation? I guess that is the question.

In 1980 I would suggest yes, due to the problems the British were having to deal with spies within their ranks. There was much worry during these years that Soviets were penetrating many organisations, from the Unions (that were also part of GCHQ) of the UK through to UFO groups.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 03:40 AM
link   

The link does not work my friend, but this is an interesting account or accounts that involve a triangular craft, a beam of light and some cows (no sheep need apply for this one) iT is from 1985.

In this particular case, the prime witness had previously served as a military policeman with the British Army in Egypt. At approximately 4.00 a.m. on a weekend morning, and along with a friend, the man in question had driven to Penkridge to take part in a “duck-shoot” at a stretch of river that was situated on the fringes of local farmland. All was normal until around 5.30 a.m. Suddenly, the man caught sight of a light in the sky that appeared to be moving in his direction and across the fields on the opposite side of the river. It was at a height of what he estimated to be approximately three hundred feet. He watched carefully and with mounting concern as the light came to a complete halt above one particular field and proceeded to fire a beam of light down to the ground. As it did so, the man was able to see directly illuminated in the beam of the object a herd of cows that were blissfully munching away on their breakfast of grass.

mysteriousuniverse.org...

edit on 26-11-2018 by AdamE because: going nutts

edit on 26-11-2018 by AdamE because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

I know it was in Wales... that was the entire point... in the same country as Marconi's weapons testing.

I need to get to sleep Kev. But consider our UFO history. It's way less exciting than the United States. But probably still a lot more interesting than many other nations,

That story about the test facility in a quarry the middle of Wales was puzzling me because a long while back when I was looking into the 1974 Berwyn Mountains UFO I did find that they were testing the Rapier system in Wales. I never pursued it because it was over a decade after Berwyn in the late 1980s. It didn't seem relevant at that point.

But what we have is a timeline of events that might be linked.

June 1973 - Cobra Mist is officially closed

Sept 1973 - Phantom Helicopter Sightings Begin including an incident involving a sighting over a quarry containing explosives in the Peak District. A quarry in mid-Wales was later used for testing of explosives.

Jan 1973 - Berwyn Mountains UFO North Wales

March 1974 - Phantom Helicopter Sightings in North West England and just over the border in Wales peak but eventually investigations end with culprits left unidentified by Police and the case is closed.

Nov 1979 - Bizarre Alien/UFO Encounter in Scotland (Bob Taylor). Not like any other case I've ever heard. I have no idea if it's a stand alone or not? Around the same time strange things were going on across the Atlantic at Kirtland AFB.

1980 - Adamski Murder Mystery and Alan Godfrey Case and then in the dog end days of 1980 Rendlesham.........and of course Cash-Landrum...

Later in the 1980/90s a lot of things happened on both sides of the pond.....including the fall of the Berlin Wall.

Not forgetting the Blindfire mirageman.

The Blindfire tracking radar, supplied by Alenia Marconi Systems, is a differential monopulse frequency agile radar operating at F-Band which provides fully automatic all-weather engagement. The output is sufficiently powerful to burn through most jamming signals and the radar uses advanced frequency management techniques to evade jamming and other hostile electronic countermeasures. The system incorporates a self-surveillance reversionary mode of operation. A dedicated missile command link provides dual firing capability.

www.radartutorial.eu...

The timeline of tech seems to put the development of next gen 'Rapier Laserfire' by BAC as 1982.

With the range of upgrades and new components, the original low-cost Rapier system was gone. In order to address international market requirements for a lower-cost system, BAC started development of the "Rapier Laserfire" in 1982. Laserfire replaced the original optical tracker unit with a new lidar (laser radar) illuminating system that is considerably smaller, allowing the entire system to be mounted on a single pallet that could itself be mounted on a truck or other flatbed vehicle. Laserfire used a millimetric Doppler radar. Due to its very high frequency of operation and ability to transform its beamshape from narrow azimuth and high elevation to wide azimuth and narrow elevation, Laserfire was able to detect helicopters hovering or travelling at low altitude and in areas of high clutter by detecting the movement of the helicopter's rotor blades.

en.wikipedia.org...(missile)

The Blindfire being a Alenia Marconi System.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I'd never read this book before:

"Dulce Base The Truth and Evidence from the Case Files of Gabe Valdez".

Now it's not 'smoking gun', but it makes a very good case... that also applies to RFI, and the timeline is probably perfect.. if you believe that GE/Marconi/BAE is also constructing, or at least using, the 'lightcraft' style, microwave-powered stealth craft, with very effective active camouflage, no engine nose, and which lands on a triangular shaped tripod. That they would be used so much for animal mutilations would also apply in the UK, as there's been plenty of EM/Radar/EMP (and some nuclear testing) not to mention prion disease in the UK..

Now, do I stand by effects like I talk about? shamanic priming, hysteria, natural and artifically-generated BOL? Sure. But I must admit that the "lightcraft" explanation answers more questions, when cattle/sheep/critter mutilations are involved, when triangular landing marks are involved...when microwave/THZ damage to someone is involved. I must be honest.

This particular books does NOT promote any alien-type nonsense.. it's all part of the relatively well-documented case of Bennewitz/Doty. I'd known some of the info in the book, but not about the black ops craft.

Kev

I'd appreciate it if one or more of the regular posters would read (or re-read while thinking about RFI) this book.. it's definitely on my short list now.. It was surprisingly good.

PS:

Not surprisingly, the website mentioned in the book, which was supposed to have photos of the "CIA-owned lightcraft" and other detailed evidence is no longer available: however our old friend the waybackmachine has it... (what would we do without it? I"m surprised the 'fascists' haven't taken it down)

web.archive.org...://www.dulcebasebook.com:80/dulce-base-evidence-locker
edit on 26-11-2018 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

What do you make of it all CB?

I think my brain is bleeding...

This notion of Halt spending TWO nights stomping through the forest has always intrigued me, but this seems an error by Conrad since I don't recall anybody else referring to it, and Halt himself would surely have mentioned such an event. Has anything been said by other personnel that even hints at an initial trek on 26th/27th in addition to 27th/28th?

In any case, why did Conrad exclude all of the events beyond the first night when speaking to OVNI before the story broke BIG? I suppose he didn't need to at that point when it was just the two female investigators snapping at his heels.

As for Bonnie Tamplin, if only she would step forward out of the shadows to say SOMETHING regarding that second night.

edit on 26-11-2018 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

My brain is bleeding with all the adverts!! I do not want any angel readings at a cost, nor do I want to use paypal and I don't want to unlock summer on cyber Monday????

What was the RFI case about again?

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   

If it was lightcraft, too bad they didn’t kick it down the R&D pike for public consumption — MIT Breakthrough: 50 years of Theory, One Model Plane

If the US Military can devise technological breakthroughs, some 50 — 100 years in advance of equally resourced (at least on the margins where ‘breakthroughs’ occur) individuals, why can’t that same entity get basic personnel and staffing right?

Any wonder how the ancient ‘myths’ were born.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Did anyone notice Isaac Kois list and amongst those on the list is Tricky Dicky . It also seems Dicky has another invite on to John Burroughs radio show. Strange times...

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: BeefNoMeat

I think that a lot of the weirdest/most innovative stuff the black ops folks have, would be mostly effective in limited situations.. and not so generally awesome as people imagine.

For example with lightplanes, if you lose satellite lock with the microwave/non-visible laser source for very long.. it would crash... there's talk about mountain peak lasers as backups... so.. while it may exist in just enough form to terrorize farm cows, etc, and to fake UFOs, it's (despite all the silly noise) probably fairly humble, and not some Star Trek clone at this time.

But this isn't my primary subject.. you can find some of the people in the aircraft forum, with really large imaginations to fill you with stories that are probably exaggerated.

Just like you get filled with (possibly) exaggerated stories from people who study 'woo'.

Ancient 'myths' are a long and unsatisfying subject I think... they seldom turn out amazing as people want. For example.. with the ancient initiatory schools.. one of the ' big secrets' was that men had something to do with human reproduction.. most people had no idea for the longest time. Hardly some 'occult secret' by modern standards, eh?

Kev

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

I did notice that too Baa... seems very odd to have him on-board...but hey you know...whatever....there are some other interesting names on there too

In other news.. Burroughs posted this from John Greenwald, seems very interesting in relation to all things RFI and more is to come over the coming days;

edit on p391108182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p391119182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p391136182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Pigs, it is all interesting. I mean Isaac Koi is close buddies with Dr Green and Dr Green is fond of Tricky Dicky so I suppose it should not come as a surprise to see Dicky on Isaacs list.

In relation to the other stuff you are correct it does appear interesting, we see what transpires over the coming days?

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   

That comes from an undated document "The investigation of the intelligence potential of biocommunications emphasizing an analytical study of the intrinsic capability of man as a biocommunications system and also an investigation of the conditions whereby his capability can be enhanced or augmented."

It gets even more interesting when you consider the potential applications...

See this link

Or maybe this one from 12 years ago

It might also explain all those boys (and girls) in the background advising the drivers of the TTSA bus!!!

Think about it. Whilst you still can

new topics

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join