It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest 1980 Pt II - Will There Be An Answer?

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

I was there on the day and can remember the hoohaa in the press about it being track able on radar....there was a little bit of baiting and one-up manship between the staff there and the USAF....they were not happy at the media attention it received!, also have quite a few cool pictures of a young pigsy there stood next to a few interesting aircraft

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: AdamE

That Wales thing was bugging me. Back in the late 80s -1987/88 there was a quarry being used for 'secret' testing around 20 miles south of Machynlleth. It was affecting TV signals, loud noises were heard and locals were getting agitated.

I've found the above on an interesting blog

The site was later used by an explosives company in liaison with the local University.

Whether that links back to earlier tests being conducted in and around Rendlesham Forest in 1980 I really don't know.
But that blog is worth a read. It might tie in with some other things you have Adam?

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Astonishing.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

Very interesting indeed...

there was a thread created on this back in 2007 - but it didnt go anywhere, interestingly the information on the Blog that MM posted was posted by ATSAnon on that thread too;
LINK TO THREAD

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I'm not an expert on the Marconi scientists deaths..

but I'm curious whether some of them worked on EMP/EM projects like being discussed, and whether this is the reason for their deaths? Now.. some might have been suicide due to mental breakdown.. while others could have been murders to cover up the 'unintentional human testing' or perhaps some were thinking of speaking out as whistle blowers?

Or is there no link? The time frame certainly seems about right.

Kev

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

The time frame is very close for sure. And the USA was 'outsourcing' some of the SDI or 'Star Wars' projects to allied nations who had no FOIA in place in the early 1980s.

You can look at the commentary on the volume of Marconi associated deaths at various times;

The Marconi Murders Was there a plot to murder Marconi scientists in the 1980s? - - this is from 2018.

Or

Dead Scientists Mystery Baffles Britain from 1987

Or

The Mystery of the Marconi Deaths from 2015

There are many more sources that can be DuckDuckGo'd. But anyone has to say that there is an element of doubt here? Surely the volume of these deaths is cause for some concern? Whether you read the contemporary sources or the more recent summations.

But linking it all back to what happened in a Suffolk Forest in 1980 is the most difficult part. Did they start something (or just continue it?) in 1980 there? Was it moved to Wales and elsewhere after the incident?

Or is it all unrelated?

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   

I was just interested in the Marconi deaths more than anything. The link to RFI is tenuous as best. Now.. is there some possibility that the EMP weapon accidentally shot down something that came near RFI? That would be a definite link that would need to be cleaned up. I'm dubious that there was EMP weapon testing done at or near RFI itself... the photos of the facility in the link look rather largish and impossible to conceal.. it would have stuck out like a sore thumb at RFI.

I suppose that Marconi could have been testing something different or related at RFI, but there is of course no evidence for that.

Kev

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

John has brought up Marconi several times . It also features in the David Rochon material. John has still not come forward with his/their ID , he does claim to know.

edit on 24-11-2018 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 03:10 AM
link   

But linking it all back to what happened in a Suffolk Forest in 1980 is the most difficult part. Did they start something (or just continue it?) in 1980 there? Was it moved to Wales and elsewhere after the incident? Or is it all unrelated?

Superb mirageman. The methods of triangulation would answer a previous question posted to me in regards to airborne detection methods. There is also this from the early 90's I am reading in response to your information. Likewise, no definitive link, but interesting all the same.

documents.theblackvault.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   

The document linked DEFE-24-2086 deals almost exclusively with what has come to be known as the "Cosford Incident - 30th March 1993".

Pretty much solved. It was the Russian Cosmos 2238 radio satellite rocket boosters returning to earth over the British Isles and (later) a police helicopter over the A49/A5 using its search beam to track a stolen vehicle.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Even if the Wales test site didn't actually shoot anything down directly affecting RFI, maybe there was a general 'security bulletin' active that certain base personnel knew about, that modified the psychology of some.. making them more prone to 'see something' whether it was there or not.

Spitballlng there.

On a completely different note, the general dimensions of 'penniston's craft' and the triangular markings it supposedly left behind, seem reminiscent of markings found in cattle mutilation incidents.

Are there any cattle herds near RFI? Or history of cattle mutilations in the vicinity?

what with my personality type INTJ, I'm attracted to unsolvable mysteries.. the more unsolvable the better.. but I do want to solve them.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I've posted an updated list of the Rendlesham articles I've currently collated as searchable PDFs and a bit of background about the potential for collaboration in relation to such things:

ufoinquiry.blogspot.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Thanks for the information on the Cosford Incident.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: IsaacKoi

Thankyou Isaac.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

That Wales thing was bugging me. Back in the late 80s -1987/88 there was a quarry being used for 'secret' testing around 20 miles south of Machynlleth. It was affecting TV signals, loud noises were heard and locals were getting agitated.

I've found the above on an interesting blog

The site was later used by an explosives company in liaison with the local University.

Whether that links back to earlier tests being conducted in and around Rendlesham Forest in 1980 I really don't know.
But that blog is worth a read. It might tie in with some other things you have Adam?

It would seem logical that if it was British Radar that was picking up Stealth Aircraft that were supposed to be invisible to radar, and luckily we were not the enemy, then we would be the first port of call to counter this problem? (The British history of Radar speaks for itself.)

If say a High Tech craft or drone was flying into British airspace, with apparent impunity due to its invisibility to radar, and was picked up, would not our defences react in some way in the form of interception set in place for potential Soviet aircraft if the craft was designed to be unidentifiable?
edit on 25-11-2018 by AdamE because: tidy up

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Do black ops craft run IFF (identify friend or foe) when operating in an ally nation? I guess that is the question.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
The March 1983 article in OVNI, found within Isaac Koi's superb collation of articles, is fascinating, especially then Base Commander Conrad's own recollections of the incident before it was a worldwide phenomenon later that year.

Amusingly, the article adds Conrad to the duo of high-ranking personnel (Williams, Halt) alleged to have 'communicated' with alien beings. Presumably the initial Steve Roberts/Ingalls pub story only indicated the "Base Commander" before Warren identified the contactee as Williams once the story broke BIG, and before Bustinza insisted it was Halt!

Colonel Ted Conrad, the base commander alleged to have spoken to aliens, has a more dramatic version of the story. At 10.30 on that fateful night, he recalls five Air Force policemen spotted lights from what they thought was a small plane descending into the forest. Two of the men tracked the object on foot and came upon a large tripod-mounted craft.

It had no windows but was studded with red and blue lights. Each time the men came within 50 yards of the ship, Conrad relates, it elevated six feet in the air and backed away. They followed it for almost an hour through the woods and across a field until it took off at "phenomenal speed"...

...Conrad's chat with his men was the only official probe ever mounted, and it seems unlikely we'll ever learn more. [sic]

Interesting how the third night's activities were completely bypassed by Conrad at that stage despite the then-secret Halt memo's more extensive account.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

This is partially off-topic.. not too bad.. but I've been researching a lot of cattle-mutiliation incidents recently... and it is a frequent thing, for marks like a triangular shaped tripod to b e near the remains. Now, overall, I've never really believed that there ever was a physical craft at RFI.. but if there was, I find it very interesting that it perhaps resembles something used for cattle mutilations as well.

I'd certainly love it, if there was some form of prosaic explanation for such a 'craft'. Perhaps some sort of drop-ship or uav or something like that.. human based I mean.. as I just don't 'grok' some alien/other technology using a primitive tripod sort of architecture. One would think that some sort of human device might explain such a thing.

Now as to your post directly, Confused, I do not find either Conrad or Halt, either one, particularly credible.. and it's interesting that their stories don't match. That tells me that 'RFI' was more of an accidental thing, as I've surmised all along, and not some well-orchestrated intelligence operation... or if it was.. only a few people knew what the 'test' really was about.. and apparently neither Conrad or Halt "got the memo".

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   

The nearest reported mutilations were 90 miles away and if to be believed quite prolific ;

tinyurl.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Thanks for that...

You know... isn't there a sheep farm not that far from RFI?

Do you think, that all this RFI stuff was just a botched sheep mutilation case?

That would really make me laugh... especially if it was humans who were involved..

Kev

PS:

Isn't it fascinating that Marconi was very active in Wales, with the EMP weapons testing, AND wales was a hotspot for animal mutilations? Perhaps Marconi was also involved with testing livestock, for signs of tissue damage from their high energy experiments they were doing.. it would almost be 'tidy' if that were true.
edit on 25-11-2018 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join