It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest 1980 Pt II - Will There Be An Answer?

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Thanks for the links MM, particularly the parasites that with secretions can destroy certain parts of the brain, to assist in controlling the host.

I know what your hinting at but I wonder what MRI scans of these kind of people (victims of parasites in the brain)would look like? White blobs anyone? I wonder if there is similarities to "experiencers" MRI

I've said it a few times, but the ability to create "experiencers" may have military applications.. That would be "useful" in gathering intelligence etc.

Speculation of course...

edit on p59340182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

have we REALLY gotten to www.youtube.com... point in the thread?

REALLY?

BTW, I talked to one of the 'guys' about those white spots, and I can't say what I was told.. but I really don't think that "those" white spots could be explained by this theory.. but hey... since we are probably on MKUltra Mark version 99 these days, it wouldn't surprise me if someone had tried to bioengineer toxoplasma gondii to make more people believe in UFOs without any evidence or vote republican or something. I can't say about that.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

I am not going to sleep tonight!!

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear
a reply to: pigsy2400

have we REALLY gotten to www.youtube.com... point in the thread?

REALLY?

BTW, I talked to one of the 'guys' about those white spots, and I can't say what I was told.. but I really don't think that "those" white spots could be explained by this theory.. but hey... since we are probably on MKUltra Mark version 99 these days, it wouldn't surprise me if someone had tried to bioengineer toxoplasma gondii to make more people believe in UFOs without any evidence or vote republican or something. I can't say about that.

I have read about targeted microwaves to create lesions in the brain for whatever effect (Peter Watts was using this in his books/short stories iirc - studies are probably out there).

edit: otoh - theres the prion angle I figure.
edit on 12018f3004America/Chicago9 by 1ofthe9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Feel the "Wrath of Kahn......"

Mind control and human biological communication. It's or :cough: was all certainly on the M(K)enu.

For all I know perhaps the half of the world's human population infected with Toxoplasma, parasites in the body and brain are now showing extreme signs of it altering their behaviour. Polarisation of political views, lack of tolerance for those of differing beliefs and 'foreigners'. You can't deny it's happening Kev.

edit on 28/11/2018 by mirageman because: Kahn do attitude added

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   

I found this poking around on google.
18kxerroa80uqzne1b7qmoje-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com...

Take a look at the calcifications... tho the vasculitis:

Patients with CNS vasculitis can present with: Seizures and intractable seizure status Headaches Stroke or other severe focal neurological deficits including impaired vision, speech deficits or movement abnormalities Severe diffuse deficits such as memory difficulties, cognitive dysfunction or behaviour problems Psychiatric symptoms such as hallucinations Fluctuating level of consciousness

HMM.
edit on 12018f3005America/Chicago9 by 1ofthe9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Is that Max Headroom?

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

Right era wrong guy!

Any old iron?

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   

No.. I was merely making the link, as tenuous as it maybe, between one part of the article that MM provided, in terms of the MRI scans of experiencers and the white blobs that appear in some and the parasite angle in some cases where the parts of the brain are damaged and people involved with Rendlesham being injured.

I wasn't making the MKULTRA connection....That's for a different thread

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: 1ofthe9

Well, old Macdonald had a store, ee-I-ee-I-o
And in his store he cooked mad cow, ee-I-ee-I-o

While the UK culled infected cows, did the US?
No!
With a moo, moo here....

Too late for a burger....

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

Well, old Macdonald had a store, ee-I-ee-I-o
And in his store he cooked mad cow, ee-I-ee-I-o

While the UK culled infected cows, did the US?
No!
With a moo, moo here....

Too late for a burger....

They had the scare up here and it caused all kinds of problems. Thing is the same advocacy groups who used it to shut down the import of Canadian beef also fought domestic monitoring of the American beef supply!

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Something to listen to while eating burgers.

kgraradioarchives.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Cobra Mist, Andrew Pike, Russian satelite... hey is John reading us?

This DNA stuff is interesting - he’s native, and his son has...no ethnic background?

Ancient bloodlines creating unique individuals? What? Ancient bloodlines????

edit on 12018f3003America/Chicago9 by 1ofthe9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 03:15 AM
link   
uh Kev, John is saying Kit Green was encouraging him to do certain ancient yogic things or something...

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 03:57 AM
link   

At least it was not ballet.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear
patents.google.com...

Or really, a microwave-powered aircraft might have come down at RFI, and perhaps the microwave beam that powers the craft is what fried JB. Add loads of human hysteria and UFO-craziness in the minds of JP and JB and perhaps a few others, and that would make for an interesting theory. Maybe the microwave source, which can be a conventional plane some distance away, finally got a good 'lock' on the craft, which had been blocked by the dense woods.. and it was able to zip away. Now as you know, I'm not big on the concept that a real craft was ever there... but this would be one good explanation if there was.. and I feel that our friends at Marconi were the ones who constructed these craft, if anyone did.

I see no reason to dismiss this theory Kev.
In regards to the first night all options are open in this respect imo.
I and others have spoken of this in the past and I needed to look at options. A craft, 'not a craft (a phenomenon), or both craft and possible phenomenon combined imo.

Each theory comes with it's own personal baggage and in turn I have tried each path.

For instance, I suggested that Joe McMonagle RV if true in the nature of the craft he described, should have rung alarm bells somewhere if this was made public? Would this be allowed to be made public? (in essence)

This idea was on the back of the theory of no craft and a possible diversion from a 'not a craft (a phenomenon).

Keep digging Kev.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Using Leaky Coaxial Feeders along perimeters and in the tunnels within local area would be pumping out ELF waves as a means to not only detect individuals, but the idea was a system that would be as a Bio-Feedback system or Bio-Sensing that would not only locate an individual but also indicate the individuals intentions by combining factors such as the individuals brainwave patterns which a computer would then predict or try to predict the individuals intentions or motives.

The best way I think is to write much of this via a PDF and share it, to save pages on the thread.

I can trace some of this tech back to the mid 1960's so there was plenty of time to 'work with it'.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: IsaacKoi
I've posted an updated list of the Rendlesham articles I've currently collated as searchable PDFs and a bit of background about the potential for collaboration in relation to such things:

ufoinquiry.blogspot.com...

Thanks for posting the list - however, fairly early into my look and I have hit a brick (pay) wall. The listing for the 27th December 1980 for newspapers - do any of them carry a story that is relevant, in one way or another, to Rendlesham? I can see that the Express has a story about holidaying in Suffolk but I am not sure that I want to fork out money to read that, I gather it is a story about something more tangentially related, but would really just like to know what headline I should be looking for or if there is anything significant buried in the articles themselves???

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: KilgoreTrout
Thanks for posting the list - however, fairly early into my look and I have hit a brick (pay) wall.

Hi,

Check your messages in a minute and you'll find a bit of help...

The stories from 27 December 1980 do not mention Rendlesham - they refer to UFO sightings across the country which some (e.g. Ian Ridpath) have linked to Rendlesham. This makes more sense if you have the relevant articles themselves - which I'll sort out for you in a moment.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdamE
It would seem logical that if it was British Radar that was picking up Stealth Aircraft that were supposed to be invisible to radar, and luckily we were not the enemy, then we would be the first port of call to counter this problem? (The British history of Radar speaks for itself.)

If say a High Tech craft or drone was flying into British airspace, with apparent impunity due to its invisibility to radar, and was picked up, would not our defences react in some way in the form of interception set in place for potential Soviet aircraft if the craft was designed to be unidentifiable?

If the US wanted to test their technology on our technology they would probably inform us, protocols save lives, but under some circumstance it may be in our interest to not inform them that we could see the stealth mode with some of our technology if we had not yet shared that technology. We would then be in a position to observe whether the US abused that presumed inability or honoured protocol.

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join