It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest 1980 Pt II - Will There Be An Answer?

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Ridpath's theory does indeed INFURIATE the personnel involved in the RFI

Yes. Maybe Isaac Koi could spend a minute or two on all of this.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Ask any half-educated parapsychologist. It's been the standard
theory for something like 25 years.

But people don't remove their heads from the sands of ignorance..
only focus on one tiny aspect of something that they wish were
true... say the ETH... or time travel or whatever.

Well an actual researcher might have to dig into half a dozen
fields of science or parascience at least, rather than to just
look up at the sky and claim that satellite flares and what
not are ET coming to rescue them.

I take the Para psychological UFO Hypothesis or whatever you
want to call it fairly seriously.. I got off my ass and 'summoned one'
and it appeared to work.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   
For those of you with access to BBC iPlayer, I've just watched a two part Panorama on there from 1978.

www.bbc.co.uk...

www.bbc.co.uk...

It has nothing to do with Rendlesham directly but does cover extensively DEW, particle beams, lasers and hunter-killer satellites and the sorts of things we have been discussing in the RFI context - and it allows a wee jaunt back in time to just a couple of years before those events and what was on people's minds, or perhaps, what was being pushed into people's minds back then.

It's also jolly entertaining. General Keegan is a blast.

fas.org...

I'd love to know what you all think.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Nobody is coming to rescue anyone. Least not this week.😁
edit on 26-10-2018 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: KilgoreTrout

Those documentaries are also available on Youtube.

Year is obviously wrong as it is defo 1978

It takes me back to Happy Days! (which is also available on Youtube). I probably still believed in Santa Claus back then too.

While I was still mirageboy the US and Allied MIC was always hyper inflating the military and technological threat from the Soviet Bloc. I didn't know that at the time of course. But it was all part of a much larger game being played out on a global scale to ensure our taxes paid for a lot more 'security' than we ever really needed.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

I hope your days are still happy!

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   

I always think that Ian Ridpath's theory is a good start to work from. Rather than trying to filter out the noise.

Otherwise you start believing one or more of the witnesses and that there was a craft and strange symbols on it. Or maybe it was just lights flashing over and down on the base. Or perhaps one or more witnesses got caught in a strange beam of light that gave him heart disease. Maybe even Larry Warren was skulking around and saw aliens talking to Gordon Williams? Then we have the drugs and the mind control and the stories of secret experiments going on outside the base.

It's also worth considering British witness reports from those nights. There aren't many. Most of them are odd but mundane. Hardly any of them match the American military stories....In fact there is nothing on the British side beyond the police reports that back up much at all happened.

Start from the principle that this is an American made Rendle Scam...

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Re Ian yes 100 perecent.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Gizza clue, Baa. Goooo onnnn, you know you want to...

Back to this bit. CB it is obvious there is more to come.

Of course I would like to say lots of things, but the best way of putting this is to say there are some very ruthless players in all of this and one applies caution .

Rendlesham is very serious stuff.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
While I was still mirageboy the US and Allied MIC was always hyper inflating the military and technological threat from the Soviet Bloc. I didn't know that at the time of course. But it was all part of a much larger game being played out on a global scale to ensure our taxes paid for a lot more 'security' than we ever really needed.

Thanks for linking those.

It's very interesting looking at in context. US defense spending had been steadily shrinking throughout the late 60s and 70s before suddenly picking up in 1980 and rising until 1986, when again such spending takes a dive. Perhaps the RFI should be reappraised as a manufacturing of consent, not necessarily on a global scale, or if it was, it was a fairly slow burner which wouldn't explain the turnaround, but possibly one that was just directed at the USAF.

Given that the USAF and the CIA were at logger-heads, allegedly, about the satellite programme being put in CIA hands, it is possible that the was a need to get the USAF back on board "with the program".

Anyhoo, there was no basis to Keegan's allegations, just as there was very little to support the basis for initiating MK Ultra, other than, it seems to impede peaceful progress and international co-operation. The "secret" that Klaus Fuchs took behind the iron curtain, that Keegan was "not allowed to talk about" were later openly shared between the UK, Russians and US teams working on plasma fusion and made public in press conferences.

Some interesting reading for anyone who may be inclined...

larouchepub.com...

larouchepub.com...

larouchepub.com...

Of additional note, in the second article it mentions that in July 1976 the Russians were presumed to have made a breakthrough in OTH due to worldwide reports of radio signal interference and the detection of a " pulsed high-frequency" radio signal emanating from the Soviets. The same article also states that the Soviets made repeated overtures to share research which were as repeatedly re-buffed. Given that Cobra Mist had been sited pointing at the Soviets, perhaps they kept their's pointed at Orfordness...

...or not. Probably.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:35 PM
link   
You guys may have thought of this.

"abductions" plus "mesmerism".

My own "grey" encounter", when it looked into my eyes it intended to mesmerise. I went and watched TV instead not giving it the chance.

Things can be done in situ, and at a distance occultly.

Not my intention to stay. Might help.

Edit: Is it posible that some witnesses are being nobbled and if so at what point in the investigation? Something said about police reports Vs witness accounts earlier.

edit on 27-10-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: added edit

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 02:00 AM
link   

You may have already watched this, but I will share again due related issues that may also be of interest.

I have tried to share via the ATS required method, but it will not work this end, so I can only share the link in its raw form.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 29-10-2018 by AdamE because: I have tried to share via the ATS required method, but it will not work this end, so I can only share the link in its raw form.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 02:14 AM
link   

While I have the time, you may also be interested as well as others on the thread, in the next link twas passed to me yesterday.

Quantum coherence in microtubules: a neural basis for emergent consciousness?
Stuart R. Hameroff

Advanced Biotechnology Laboratory, Department of Anesthesiology, University of Arizona Health Sciences Center, Tucson, AZ 85724, USA Journal of Consciousness Studies, 1, No.1, Summer 1994

Abstract: The paper begins with a general introduction to the nature of human consciousness and outlines several different philosophical approaches. A critique of traditional reductionist and dualist positions is offered and it is suggested that consciousness should be viewed as an emergent property of physical systems. However, although consciousness has its origin in distributed brain processes it has macroscopic properties most notably the "unitary sense of self", non-deterministic free will, and non-algorithmic intuitive processing which can best be described by quantum-mechanical principles. There have been many attempts by physicists and philosophers to apply quantum mechanical principles to the realm of consciousness, but they have been primarily speculative and analogical as there has been little supportive evidence from the neurosciences. This paper postulates that cytoskeletal microtubules within neurons could be a possible site for quantum effects. Although the supportive evidence for such a thesis is, of necessity, highly technical, the article has been structured in such a way that the general arguments are accessible to the general reader. For those more technically minded, full supportive evidence is available in footnotes and appendices

pdfs.semanticscholar.org... -g

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: AdamE

What if there was a network that caused these issues?

What if you could correlate a significant number of UK incidents to this network?

(these are rhetorical, I've dropped enough comments for people to find this - it's just not going to give anyone massive answers)

It's worth remembering that near any transmitter or key installation was a NAFTA petrol station.

I don't however think this connects to the RFI at all. I've done the work, found the matches. It can explain a lot but not the RFI.
edit on 29-10-2018 by ctj83 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

I don't however think this connects to the RFI at all. I've done the work, found the matches. It can explain a lot but not the RFI.

To which post/comment are you referring please ctj83?

Seems we may not have to wait long for some more news?

(from Luis Elizondo)
Source John Burroughs.

edit on 29-10-2018 by AdamE because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   

I won't be holding my breath, for reputed Russian defectors
holding ultra-sensitive intelligence information to have
their military grade, MKultra type intel to be released to
the general public.

But on a positive note, we now have it confirmed who is
feeding the misinformation to John.
edit on 29-10-2018 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   

What if what TTSA say is a complete 180 from what we or John believes?

That belief will be buried under an avalanche of TTSa.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ctj83

What if what TTSA say is a complete 180 from what we or John believes?

That belief will be buried under an avalanche of TTSa.

Have you ever researched The Real Thanksgiving

I'm just using this as an example..

If you repeat a lie long enough.. people assume that it's true.

This is what we can see happening right before our eyes..

Kev

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Too many what ifs!

edit on 30-10-2018 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

I won't be holding my breath, for reputed Russian defectors
holding ultra-sensitive intelligence information to have
their military grade, MKultra type intel to be released to
the general public.

But on a positive note, we now have it confirmed who is
feeding the misinformation to John.

I, like everyone else, will wait and see.

If, as in the case of Skinwalker, there was 'some kind of machinery underground' that could be used against us by foreign powers, then I dont believe this info will be forthcoming?

This is why my Wooderful Theory suggests the phenomena is real, unidentifiable, and occurred during the use of such equipment.

Has anyone ever considered that the reason the Soviets were encountering similar phenomena, was due to similar equipment being tested?

In regards to beam weapons, as mentioned in a separate post, Project Seesaw was the first Western effort during the 1960's.

fas.org...

www.topsecretwriters.com...

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join