It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest 1980 Pt II - Will There Be An Answer?

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Cough! Cough! Cough! err discussing banned members is heavily frowned upon people. They are banned for a reason. Just do a search of the site.

Here at ATS we simply do not publicly discuss banned members and the events that led up to said banning.

See : Banned Members

edit on 16/10/2018 by mirageman because: Added clarification

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
The truth of this matter, in my opinion, is that all of these men were heavily drugged.

Some of them were drugged and turned loose in the fields with the idea of UFO already in their minds through reports.

( listen to the audio tape , Holt sounds like he's on '___', especially when he keeps repeating "This is weird...")

Some of them were drugged and shown photos and film of UFOs.

(There is testimony to this but at this late hour I can't dig it up)

Some of them were drugged and subjected to a fog and light show in the field, again with the UFO narrative already

"implanted" in their minds through normal chatter.

I believe the real truth of the incident was an MK-Ultra style drug fueled mind control psy-op.

You may not be that far off. Although I don't believe they were drugged prior to whatever happened.

Halt had been at a staff Christmas Party before he was called upon to go stomping around the forest. So I suspect he may have enjoyed a glass or two of wine. I'd also say that the tape was recorded on a pocket micro-cassette recorder. So slight variations in speed would occur as it gets copied down a few generations.

What happened after the events. Your guess is as good as any.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
Cough! Cough! Cough! err discussing banned members is heavily frowned upon people. They are banned for a reason. Just do a search of the site.

Ummm. I believe I went deep into the bowels of ATS as you well know with the "different" ones. As said before, a pity Godric went, there with things to glean. Never mind though we cant raise the dead😐. Of course poor behaviour is simply not acceptable. Sigh.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: KilgoreTrout

originally posted by: AdamE

Surface plasmon polaritons can be excited by electrons or photons. In the case of photons, it cannot be done directly, but requires a prism, or a grating, or a defect on the metal surface.

en.wikipedia.org...

I'm currently trying to get my head around some higher mathematics which might be related to quantum field theory but I don't as yet fully understand what it is I am reading...some of that has started to point to plasmas...however I can't emphasise enough just how hard it is for me to get my head around...bear with me, I am following your posts however I am also trying to follow mirageman's instructions to keep things simple and understandable to the majority. I'll get back to you if and when I have something worth sharing.

Cheers though

Agreed. It is difficult and needs study and I fully appreciate your reply.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Halt had been at a staff Christmas Party before he was called upon to go stomping around the forest. So I suspect he may have enjoyed a glass or two of wine. I'd also say that the tape was recorded on a pocket micro-cassette recorder. So slight variations in speed would occur as it gets copied down a few generations.

I first mentioned the notion of Halt being pissed weeks ago, but it never gained traction. However, as Deputy Commander, I assume be was counting the glasses, but then again, he may also have said to himself, "**** it, it's Xmas, what could happen? *hic*", and finished off a barrel of rum with a sneaky spliff on the side (well, perhaps not that last bit)/

People also often forget that the recording was crudely copied from the original via a mic propped against a speaker; hence all the amusing background chatter and clatter. I suppose that didn't help speed variations, either.

Were the personnel who saw the lights over a yellow ground mist actually sober themselves before they notified Halt? They certainly seemed OVERLY spooked to the point of basically running away! So much for tough-necked security!

Was everybody tanked up to the gills, lol?

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

There's this stupid game that certain people play.

I'm NOT playing it.

I think that information should be as free flowing as possible, which is why I truly pissed off certain famous people.. They never told me not to say anything.. so it never entered my mind to be all cloak and dagger about it..

Just a simple "Hey Kev - keep this confidential" and I would never have said a word...

Oh, I agree that info should be free flowing, but I also feel the need to respect a person's privacy if they have personal involvement with a case. I'm slowly acclimatising to this after putting my foot in it on a few occasions, simply because I wasn't aware of the 'connections'. Being late to the party didn't help.

Hell, I myself have been suspected of being involved in Heseltine's new documentary, or perhaps being Heseltine himself!

Which I find very amusing, but I'm guessing there are frequent bouts of hushed or whispered "Who is he/she REALLY?" thoughts applied to dozens of people in this thread over five years. And it will probably continue unabated for the next five.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Hell, I myself have been suspected of being involved in Heseltine's new documentary, or perhaps being Heseltine himself!

Nothing like a good double bluff.
How you doing Gazza?

In the wider picture just remember who could be involved and who is looking in. This is a public forum.

Even though everything I say is for pure entertainment value.

I first mentioned the notion of Halt being inebriated weeks ago, but it never gained traction.....

Were the personnel who saw the lights over a yellow ground mist actually sober themselves before they notified Halt?

I think it more likely that fatigue and the cold ,damp conditions they found themselves under probably contributed to the reactions more than the likelihood that a whole bunch of airmen were drunk on duty. Especially on friendly but foreign territory . Technically without permission too.

Although you might be interested in Peter Brookesmith's Stomping Around Goofing Off pdf where he basically accuses Halt of being a Walter Mitty like character. Which tends to fit with that LaPlume incident where he goes off into the forest all excited with his son.

Halt's successor as Base Commander, Sam Morgan also commented.

“ Halt really had no authority out there in that forest anyhow. So he was a kind of hobbyist on his own lurking around. When I... looked into it I concluded that it was just a bunch of guys screwing around in the woods....

I think that Halt is a kind of twit who liked the attention he was getting.....

See : tinyurl.com...

There's more stuff in both those documents. I am not saying I endorse those views by the way. You should judge them for yourself.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Lie detector test:

“I can now reveal that Larry Warren has successfully passed the tests on all counts.” Details of who carried out the test have not been released.

www.express.co.uk...

Unicorns fly out of my asshole and give me little chocolatey kisses..
and I can prove it.. some guy gave me a lie detector test and I passed
it with flying colors.

Now.. for all I know, Larry believes everything that he has said.. for example,
if someone gave me a lie detector test on all the things I've ever written,
I'd pass with flying colors (somebody pay for a test if you don't believe me).

But that would only prove that I believe what I say is true..

it doesn't mean that it's true.

I bought and read "Left at East Gate" for what it's worth.

it's not for me to pass sentience on Larry Warren.

I mainly just wanted to share my thoughts about secret
lie detector tests and the 'true believer' syndrome.

Kev

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Most certainly not, agreed!

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

In the wider picture just remember who could be involved and who is looking in. This is a public forum.

Yes!

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   
originally posted by: Baablacksheep

Most certainly not, agreed!

So it is up to Kev to pass sentience???? on Larry Warren. Over to you Kev.

But keep it pleasant.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   

I've been sat here wondering if it is akin to passing water...I just can't figure where it comes out.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   
And here I thought it would be the "chocolatey kisses" phrase that would get the comments.

I wasn't aware of my Freudian slip...I could edit it out but where would be the fun in that.

I think that I've been punked by a previously mentioned mechanism!

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   

I've been sat here wondering if it is akin to passing water...I just can't figure where it comes out.

I might die laughing!

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   

I might die laughing!

Well I could pass some sentience on you as well,
if it would help.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   

You know when you've been Tangoed .

Now getting back on topic....I missed this last month

Rendlesham UFO Colonel Charles Halt shares his experiences

Now 78, Mr Halt spoke to this newspaper on a visit to Suffolk.

“I was called upon to investigate something that was just beyond belief,” says Mr Halt.

“Everybody in the base I think believed it. That something phenomenal did happen but nobody wanted their name associated with it.”

“I wasn’t looking for publicity,” said Mr Halt, “ I just wanted to get the story out, the truth.”...

Mr Halt has often received letters from eager members of the community over the years.

“I’ve seen the second coming of Christ, I am in cahoots with the devil. You name it I have had it."....

“ I can tell you this, we are not alone,” said Mr Halt, “I’m not telling you there’s somebody walking around here that’s an alien. There’s some type of a presence here.”

Source in full: Ipswich Star

Now for a refreshing can of orange pop.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Nothing like a good double bluff.
How you doing Gazza?

Shall I pretend to be Gazza anyway? Could be fun. I can do the accent.

Or maybe Larry?

Hi guyz, whatchadoin? Viva the 81st!!! Drinkz all round! Uz guyz, we bin thru the ****ing mill, mannn. Y'll better watch ma ****ing movie - took gutz 'n blood 'n sweat to git that baby out! Hahahaha. It's all in ma ****ing BOOK, all y'all innernet geeks needa know, mannn. **** Robbins, I gotta whole ****ing shed-loada those babies fa sale!! Buy it for da 81st!

Damn, I said that out loud. That's another plan down the toilet.

Halt's successor as Base Commander, Sam Morgan also commented.

"I think that Halt is a kind of twit who liked the attention he was getting..."

We can't really add much to that, can we? Is that case closed, then, MM?

edit on 16-10-2018 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   

“ I can tell you this, we are not alone,” said Mr Halt, “I’m not telling you there’s somebody walking around here that’s an alien. There’s some type of a presence here.”

So, if Chuck now claims it's NOT an alien presence after all, who in earth could it be?

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 04:26 AM
link   

The guessing game almost 40 years later.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 05:42 AM
link   

The guessing game almost 40 years later.

RFI yes. The phenomenon also...

edit on 17-10-2018 by AdamE because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join