It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest 1980 Pt II - Will There Be An Answer?

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdamE
Would the following bare any effect to the region in combination with the theories laid out in the link? This is a question I am asking myself, as well as in general. I will get back to you on this.

www.nasa.gov...

I'm not so much ignoring the first link as I am too busy trying to get my head around the second...it's all a little too new and most of the research has been on pilots and astronauts, not much earth-bound stuff and yet lots of inference that such particles could penetrate the atmosphere. Whether that means isolated particles or plasma-making particle streams, I can't really tell, it's all in a strange symbolic language and totally removed from reality.

Anyway...still working it through but I thought this article was interesting and worth sharing...

On 8 May 2004, one of the two Double Star satellites (TC-1) and all four Cluster spacecraft found themselves in the firing line. For about 6 hours, the Cluster spacecraft were buffeted every 8 minutes by intense flows of electrically charged particles released by the Sun. The Double Star TC-1 spacecraft had it even rougher, being blasted every four minutes for eight hours.

During such events, magnetic channels created by the merging of the Sun and the Earth’s magnetic fields allow solar particles to break through the Earth’s magnetic shield and penetrate the Earth’s environment. Physicists call the occurrence of these magnetic channels Flux Transfer Events. Each magnetic channel appears like a curve shaped tube that can be anything from 5000 to 25000 kilometres in diameter. One end of the magnetic flux tube is connected to Earth while the other end is connected to the solar wind.

The basic physical mechanism responsible for the occurrence of flux transfer events is called magnetic reconnection. In the 1950s, space physicists believed that magnetic reconnection let solar particles break through at a steady rate. That view changed in the late 1970s, when several studies showed that the magnetic reconnection could also be intermittent and take place in pulses, lasting a few minutes. Each pulse produces a magnetic flux tube (a Flux Transfer Event).

www.esa.int...

...I have just been reading about phase transistions, understanding the odd bit, and thinking about the interaction, if such an interaction is possible, with the superconducting silicon-rich substrate and the role of pulses in terahertz.

I am mostly though wondering if you have had any further thoughts on the matter. Even if none of this is applicable, I am starting to get a feel for the fantasy-land of maths and physics, even if it is taking me some time to crack the lingo. I am really enjoying Markov and Ising but any steering that you could provide would be much appreciated, Brownian motions and stochastic processes though deeply fascinating are walks too random. I don't have that much leisure.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Admiral peter hill norton sharing his thoughts on this case

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: KilgoreTrout

Thanks for your reviewing of the links. I found this next article very good.

By Dr Robert Beck. President United States Psychotronics Association, 1985.

When you strip off the E wave by shielding, by natural attenuation, you still have that H wave left; and that is the one against which you cannot shield.

It goes right through you, everything else and can trip certain neurons in your head.
This report is from a previously classified document done by Dr. Wartz and Dr. Erkins, of Garret Air Research for the CIA showing the "windows" that could be the stimulus for ESP, paranormal, Russian psychotronic research.

Does that look familiar? If you move that down about 2 Hz, you ain't got a psychic, you got an epileptic! Some of the propagation paths of the various nodes. The whole earth ionosphere cavity rings like a bell. At certain frequencies you can put a little energy in here and under the same conditions get the same amount, or even a little more out, somewhere else. Tesla was right.

A little Soviet loveletter, U.S. patent, Nov. 20th 1973, Apparatus For the Treatment of Neuropsychic and Somatic Diseases with Heat, Light, Sound and Electromagnetic Radiation - a trial balloon to see how much we knew about what they were doing.

It's Patent #3773049, and among all these words they hid their little gift, which you'll come across when you read the whole patent. Apparently, certain neurons in the cerebral cortex act a frequency modulating discriminators.

Any of you guys who have played around with radio know that you have a crystal set, and you hear several stations simultaneously, you get a garble. They are all overlapped. You can't sort them out; but the frequency modulation discriminator will latch onto the highest amplitude signal in the environment, override the others, you'll get one or the other. There's very little crosstalk. So what this thing does basically is that it puts out a little magnetic H wave field with a spike wave which we don't like. We like to work with a different wave form that I don't want to talk about.

But this thing is apparently mildly psychoactive, but not nearly as psychoactive as the ones they used for the tests in Los Angeles, the ones at the United Nations, and Ossining, New York. Now, what I'd like to point out to you is that in this very narrow frequency spectrum corresponding to the Alpha-Theta border of brainwaves, you can change the excitation frequency by a fraction of a Hertz, and have an entirely different reaction. Now this was a big surprise.

This is the thing that was not anticipated any more than the little germs were before Von Leeuwenhoek and Pasteur. One reason I feel that this effect has been missed by other researchers who were working with gross frequency inputs is that they were not defining their frequencies down to a hundredth of a Hertz.

Now there's a tremendous amount of a supportive evidence in the neuro-physiological literature that certain molecules in the brain, with dielectric constants of over 140,000 and other inductive capacitor parameters, act as long chain, semi-liquid crystal dipoles that are extremely sensitive to coherent frequencies.

www.world-enlightenment.com...

Electromagnetic radiation, in the visible and infrared spectrum, is increasingly being investigated for its possible role in the most evolved brain capabilities. Beside experimental evidence of electromagnetic cellular interactions, the possibility of light propagation in the axon has been recently demonstrated using computational modelling, although an explanation of its source is still not completely understood. We studied electromagnetic radiation onset and propagation at optical frequencies in myelinated axons, under the assumption that ion channel currents in the node of Ranvier behave like an array of nanoantennas emitting in the wavelength range from 300 to 2500 nm. Our results suggest that the wavelengths below 1600 nm are most likely to propagate throughout myelinated segments. Therefore, a broad wavelength window exists where both generation and propagation could happen, which in turn raises the possibility that such a radiation may play some role in neurotransmission.

www.nature.com...

Speculations about Bystander and Biophotons Abstract - Mothersill and many others during the last hundred years have shown that cells and now whole animals may communicate with each other by electromagnetic waves called biophotons. This would explain the source of the bystander phenomena. These ultra-weak photons are coherent, appear to originate and concentrate in DNA of the cell nucleus and rapidly carry large amounts of data to each cell and to the trillions of other cells in the human body. The implications of such a possibility can be wonderfully important.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

edit on 20-10-2018 by AdamE because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: AdamE

Cheers Adam.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I found a random piece on the RFI including a remote viewing exercise by Joe McMoneagle

Two of the men who made contact with the craft and saw it land, Jim Penniston and John Burroughs, both described a small triangular shaped object in a small clearing [No they didn't!] . Jim Penniston, remarkably, got close enough to touch it! [He says he did eventually]The object was described as metallic in appearance and triangular shaped – either hovering or on legs. It had a set of blue lights on the edges or side and a bright white light on top.

The subsequent MoD (Ministry of Defence) investigation, revealed confirmed radiation readings at the site of the actual landing of the small triangular craft, which backed up the men’s version of what happened that first night and also confirmed the readings peaked where the three holes were located at the site, which incidentally, formed a perfect equilateral triangle. The report indicated the radiation levels were up to eight times higher than what was expected for that particular area. [Really? According the MoD there was no British investigation other than The Real Fox Mulder's Nick Pope's supposed cold case review in the the 1990s. The radiation readings were noted to be no higher than normal background radiation.]...

So the basic story is slightly inaccurate.

But then we come to the remote viewing of an object....

....This object looks somewhat similar to the following drawings. However; it seems to be constantly changing shapes from/between the representation provided in Fig 2 and Fig 3. This leads me to believe that my perception might be masked by the object which might be either spinning very rapidly, or is somewhat obscured by some kind of a light/force field. Figure four is probably a more accurate drawing of how it actually looks to anyone who is viewing

.....Object comes from an overhead launch and recovery vehicle which originates from somewhere in the south-western area of the United States. It appears to be a lab facility.

Its mission was to test – launch, evasive flight, and recovery operations under cover of darkness near some other flight facility. If it was perceived while on mission, then subsequent or additional mission essentials were to determine any possible human emotional reactions under duress/stress.....

Full story : www.remoteviewingufos.com...

I am not sure how much one can trust 'remote viewing' but there's also some interesting information about Malcolm Zickler in that piece too.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

i posted ingo swans close encounter and it sounds remarkably similar to what was seen and the figures in the post.

i would air on the side of believing remote viewing being possible

Ingo Swans recollection of Stanford Research Institute tests seemed very interesting as far as the controls they used as to not taint the 'target' with preconceived notions of what it should be.

and the story you linked adds to my theory of it being a test that had gone awry, so i like it

edit on 22-10-2018 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   

All this has been out for a long time. Interesting that Penniston, blocked or banned Tunde at the time, I don't recall the finer detail, but things did not appear to go too well.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Are you suggesting that government remote viewers were
being tasked with finding, say, a satellite, but then got
a wrong number, and accidentally stuffed these images
into Penniston's head?

That would be sadly funny, in a "butterfly effect" sort
of way.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Now that is funny!

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Happy to see this again!

The purpose of the target is: My sense is that this is a flight test involving re-entry. This test may have gone badly.

Mere speculation but...
Do you have any views on which part may have gone badly? Should it have landed at one of the twin bases or another base local or something else?

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Happy to see this again!

The purpose of the target is: My sense is that this is a flight test involving re-entry. This test may have gone badly.

Mere speculation but...
Do you have any views on which part may have gone badly? Should it have landed at one of the twin bases or another base local or something else?

What I want to know, is how JP got images very close to those 'RV'ed ones'
into his head. Even if he HAD seen the actual satellite.. it looked nothing
like the RV'ed images really.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   

I found this next article very good.

By Dr Robert Beck. President United States Psychotronics Association, 1985.

I found it to be a really enjoyable read, but my overall feel was that I was being spun a bit of a yarn or a tall-tale. I am sure that some of the grains of truth are quite substantial, that there are and have been moves to limit information about the negative effect of ELFs to human health and the wider environment - that all rang true and is supported in IEEE legislation and guidance...some of it though, the stuff about the coffee shop and influencing brain waves seemed like hyperbole in comparison. The guy tells a good tale, that might be all it is, he's a good communicator, and that might just be why it feels like I was being spun. I definately enjoyed it though.

www.nature.com...

“Evidence that cells are able to generate and detect electromagnetic fields (EMF) has been accumulating since the early 20th century. As stated by a comprehensive review, a multitude of biological effects have been experimentally investigated and attributed to a broad spectrum of wavelengths32. Spontaneous emission of light from cells is usually referred to as ultra weak photon emission (UPE) or biological luminescence. Cells usually emit UPEs with increased intensity when they undergo physiological changes, especially when they are exposed to chemical or physical stressors, whereas the association between UPE and reactive oxygen species is well known13,32,33,34.”

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

“Biophotons may represent a complex cell-to-cell communication that relies upon speed of light transmission. The physics of light seems to fit the biological observations. Light is the most efficient and fastest mediator of information in the world. The coherent property of biophotons may have a profound effect on their ability to influence information transfer. Frequency coding gives light a capability of encoding information from DNA in biophotons. An optical resonator is required to store light within a very small confined space. The ability to trap photons and slow the propagation of light plays a significant role in quantum optics (Tanabe et al. 2007). Light beam twisting can form a propagated helical shape that possibly could scan and encode parts of DNA and transmit an enormous amount of data (Feldman 2013). Of course, much of this is speculation awaiting the widely dispersed dots of science inquiry to be connected. Even so, Mothersill has demonstrated possible photon signaling among animals as Gurwitsch and Kaznacheyev have both done in vitro. The ramifications of these observations are enormous.”

Both very, very interesting reads, somewhat over my head in places though I muddled through. Lots of "ifs", "buts" and "maybes", and relating what occurs in a hermetic experimental environment to Rendlesham is beyond my capabilities...perhaps TTSA are going to let us know tomorrow that they have been able to do just that. Pigs may also fly. I'd quite like to see both the former and the latter, so I'll keep an open mind - you never know.

All good finds, thanks Adam, I've learnt a little bit more. However, I think I'm going to take a more passive approach for the moment before my head explodes and makes a mess.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
I am not sure how much one can trust 'remote viewing' but there's also some interesting information about Malcolm Zickler in that piece too.

I suppose one would trust it as much as one had to trust it because of the lack of more viable/reliable alternatives. I would particularly suppose that if it was so trustworthy there would be very little point in developing any other form of surveillance technology. Zickler does seem interesting, just happening to be in the right places at the right times. I do though have some difficulty in imagining that there would be both a "drill" and a technological test at the same time. That would be way too keystone cop-ish, wouldn't it? Any planning would have flagged that a drill could jeopardise or contaminate the results of a test surely. One or the other, perhaps, both though seems a bit of a reach.

Cheers.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: KilgoreTrout

some of it though, the stuff about the coffee shop and influencing brain waves seemed like hyperbole in comparison. The guy tells a good tale, that might be all it is, he's a good communicator, and that might just be why it feels like I was being spun. I definately enjoyed it though.

Agreed. What is rather interesting is an apparent link between Andrija Puharich and Dr. Sidney Gottlieb with MK-Ultra.

Recent research has revealed Puharich to have a distinctly sinister side. As an Army doctor in the 1950s, he was deeply involved with the CIA's notorious MKULTRA mind control project. He - together with the infamous Dr. Sidney Gottlieb - experimented with a variety of techniques to change or induce actual thought processes, even to creating the impression of voices in the head. These techniques included the use of drugs, hypnosis and beaming radio signals directly into the subject's brain. And, significantly, he was engaged in this work at exactly the same time that The Nine made their first appearance at the Round Table Foundation. The Foundation itself is now known to have been largely funded by the Pentagon as a front for its medical and parapsychological research.

Puharich was still working for the CIA in the early 1970s, when he brought Uri Geller out of Israel. Puharich use of hypnosis is particularly interesting in The Nine circle. In the case of Uri Geller and Bobby Horne, he first hypnotized them and then suggested that they were in touch with The Nine - and lo, they were! Ira Einhorn - a close associate of Puharich's during the 1970s - confirmed to us that he believed that Puharich was "humanly directing" The Nine communications.

www.world-enlightenment.com...

Also posted in case anybody is interested in following any of this up.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   

These days I usually skip reading anything from the RV community but your clues pushed me over there. Glad I did. Yes, some very interesting info. And more evidentiary items of note.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   

The Nine communications.

It does feature in all things RFI.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

in Ingos boog he tells a real story in the guise of fiction.

he meets a man called Mr. Axelrod that works for some shadowy element that wants to recruit Ingo for his talents at RV'ing.

after a little while training in an underground base watched over by a set of oddly similar but different men, and after Ingo is known to be legit they get to work looking at the russians and normal spy stuff.

later his handler Mr. Axelrod asks him to look at the moon and during this RV session he finds all sorts of bases and living creatures that look human but are apparently able to see his astral form.

Mr.axelrod orders ingo to get away as soon as possible, after that even Mr.A lets ingo go.

some other stuff happens and i don't want to spoil the story.

but towards the end the twins and mr.A pick up ingo and end up in the woods, ordered not to move or talk. A few moments later there was a disturbance out in the forest where after a short while materializes into a black diamond and does all sorts of funky stuff that remeinded me very much of the RFI

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Even talented RV'ers go totally fruitloops
when the 'phenomenon' get's it's hands on them.

don't take any of that sort of stuff seriously.

'RV' only works on boring stuff that doesn't matter.

Meaning of life type stuff is purposely blocked and
obfuscated, due to the nature of what the 'phenomenon'
really is.

Kev

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Baablacksheep

The Nine communications.

It does feature in all things RFI.

And it would be great if you could enlighten everyone as to why.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Watch the film “the Philadelphia experiment” based on Bill Moore’s book. Look at the big plot element they added that was never part of the myth. Then read Uri Gellars website and see if you can find anything that matches the added plot element.

Then search the CIA archives for something that connects that proves what Geller claims happened.

Then remember Purharich brought Geller to the attention of the US.

I have no answers but it is all odd.

A few extras. Spock is not like Captain Kirk or any other member of the Enterprise. He came first, much earlier. He was identified as one of the 9 trying to reach through when Roddenberry went to speak to Purharich apparently.

But apart from cults I don’t think it’s relavant it
The RFI. Beyond binary code and I personally feel that should be moved to its own thread.

edit on 25-10-2018 by ctj83 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-10-2018 by ctj83 because: (no reason given)

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join