It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest 1980 Pt II - Will There Be An Answer?

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: ctj83
a reply to: AdamE

What if what TTSA say is a complete 180 from what we or John believes?

That belief will be buried under an avalanche of TTSa.

I will await the outcome of the quote from Luis Elizondo.

I am watching, closely.

There is a book out in 2019 called American Cosmic by Diana W.Pasulka.
www.americancosmic.com...

This lady was interviewed by John and Linda on last week show.

This goes hand in hand with the quote from Kev

If you repeat a lie long enough.. people assume that it's true.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Well when you have read the book . Point out what you think fits.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   

There is a book out in 2019 called American Cosmic by Diana W.Pasulka.

A fascinating study of the subject of UFOs and extraterrestrials by one the country’s innovative scholars. The author travels from the desert of New Mexico, to Silicon Valley, and the Vatican Secret Archive and Space Observatory. She interviews brilliant scientists who believe their innovative technologies are inspired by alien artifacts....

Over half of adult Americans and over eighty percent of young Americans believe in ufos or in extraterrestrial life [aren't UFOs actually real?]. The new technological infrastructure has birthed several new forms of religion, including religions based on film and fiction. Pasulka reveals how ufo belief is the religion of the technological age. This belief is bolstered by the potential reality of the discovery of life on other planets, made real by NASA’s periodic press releases supporting this belief. [verbose double speak for the NASA are searching for signs of life].

Stranger yet, the author discovers that technology does have strange connections to the paranormal, and the author’s interviews with technologists and her historical research into the Russian and American Space programs reveals the strange and perplexing origins of rocket technologies. Pasulka draws on the latest research into digital and media technologies to reveal how the representation of the UFO passes into minds and bodies, informing memory, belief, and culture.

This lady was interviewed by John and Linda on last week show....

Featuring the Queen of paranormal lies and disinformation........

Unfortunately highlighting Howe's irritating, staccato vocal delivery, pausing unnecessarily after every two or three seconds, emphasising the wrong words and syllables as she appears to struggle with pronunciation in an unorthodox speech pattern.

Her guest was totally non-specific when answering Linda's usual over bloated rambling questions. Often resorting to "ermmm, and you know, errr" and a long pauses between fast burst of words. I found this excruciating to listen to.

All I got was she was a Catholic who studied Catholicism from a neutral perspective (that's sort of contradictory) and went on a trip to a UFO crash site with some dude from the "Cosmic Club". But she had to wear a blindfold all the way there. I wonder if she tracked her journey with her mobile phone?

Maybe it was Linda's strange vocal delivery that unnerved her? Or maybe she too is now on the payroll with Linda? I don't know. I have heard Diana on a previous broadcast from last year and she was far more relaxed and coherent.

Do actually think there was anything of value there Adam?

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

I did not waste my time for a reason.

A blindfold. How exciting.

edit on 30-10-2018 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   

I have also listened to other interviews without Linda.
Yes. Linda's questioning annoys the hell out of me too, but to keep highlighting this is pointless. Been there, bought the t-shirt.

To answer your following question,

Do actually think there was anything of value there Adam?

It has elements of the research I have been carrying out, which is another reason I posted the picture of Francis of Assisi.

The other link by Stuart R. Hameroff jumped out at me, due to the more recent publications involving THz and the effects on microtubules.

Communication via light and some kind of entanglement with parts of this phenomenon are the things that stand out for me in my research right now.

What is discussed is studying what happens in the head and the perception of an individual when encountering this or part of this phenomenon as far as I could tell.

Diana also mentions the same thoughts that George Knapp has also highlighted. There are people in power that see this phenomenon as demonic, due to their own interpretation of the phenomenon from their own religious perspective.

I can vouch for some of the phenomenon as negative and becoming 'attached' and being 'brought home' due to what my Grandmother experienced after one of my uncles joined a Coven.

My Grandmother never told lies about things like this. But she blamed him for what she experienced. (1970's)
You can imagine what I thought when I first heard this from someone involved in the study of the phenomenon such as George Knapp.

This does not mean to say the entire phenomena has negative connotations.

I must also take into consideration, the book is not yet published, so maybe there are things in it that she does not want revealed until distribution? Do you not think it a difficult task to not mention people by their actual name when trying to keep their identity secret.

I am also sure it did not help when Linda mentioned that she knows one of those mentioned in the book. Why do this Linda?

Ever played with a Ouija board mirageman? If not would you? personally, i choose not too, due to 'stories' Does this make those stories true?

What if we build a giant one?

Happy Halloween.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Adam,

Good post.

Just to respond to this:

What if we build a giant one?

We have.. it's called the Internet...

On top of that, we have filled the Earth with nanoscale particles ('pollution')
and EMF ('cell/etc').

Earth has been turned into a summoning machine..

if you want to look at things from that hypothesis.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   

And to mirageman, Killgore and the gang...

Can you see the light!? (Dan Aykroyd or James Brown, think it was JB)) What light!? (John Belushi)

pdfs.semanticscholar.org... dY

www.nature.com...

www.nature.com...

www.technologyreview.com...

The next link is not working, but the title is "Schrödinger's Bacterium" Could Be a Quantum Biology Milestone
A recent experiment may have placed living organisms in a state of quantum entanglement

"Farrow is looking at ways to improve on the bacterial experiment; in the next year he and his colleagues hope to entangle two bacteria together, rather than independently with light. “The long-term goals are foundational and fundamental,” Farrow says. “This is about understanding the nature of reality, and whether quantum effects have a utility in biological functions. At the root of things, everything is quantum,” he adds, with the big question being whether quantum effects play a role in how living things work."

These are just some of the things found and passed to me that I am reading, some of which I have already posted.
edit on 30-10-2018 by AdamE because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-10-2018 by AdamE because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

We have.. it's called the Internet...

Beat me to it but spot on as usual.

The mainframe/code engineers of old made no qualms about integrating occult iconography into their platforms. To wit: "daemons" (Greek intermediary spirits) are initialized to start processes or functions, shell environments are "summoned" or "invoked", shell scripts calling forth system functions were written akin to incantations, etc.

One could argue that doing a Google search is the same as performing a ritual to focus intent/will into tangible results or information. You ask the internet for hiking boots and the internet summons a daemon to transmute the algorithm into something actionable. Magick!

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Passed to you by whom?

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ParticleNode

Well said.

It goes much further than that however.

Take Forgotten Languages for example.

They do subliminal programming direct to people's brains.
This is not some crackpot theory.. Direne confirmed it openly..
and he/she needn't have done that.. as my autistic brain could
follow what they were doing the very first time I saw it, there
was no point in denying it.

I'm sure that other people are programming our brains on this
level on the Internet and other places as well.

Then of course the usual meme stuff. Which is very powerful in it's
own right. Repeat the same lie often enough, and before long it's
'truth'.

You know after all, the entire purpose of social media seems to be
to split us into angry, warring, tribal groups, so that we have no chance
to be a cohesive species.

Well that's Russia's purpose anyway.. and other groups.

And on top of all THAT..

the way that parapsychological things work.. takes a dual state of
calm concurrently with having hormones 'excited'.

The 'calm' comes from the faith that you are right.. as you only
hangout with people you agree with...

the internet is a master of stirring up hormones.. various ones..
not just the obvious one.

I don't know if how things have worked out on Earth was all due to
some evil master plan, or if it's just coincidence.

I have no idea.

But we need to discuss these things.. which are actually far more
important than many topics discussed on ATS.

Kev

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdamE
a reply to: KilgoreTrout

You may have already watched this, but I will share again due related issues that may also be of interest.

I have tried to share via the ATS required method, but it will not work this end, so I can only share the link in its raw form.

www.youtube.com...

I may very well have watched it "back in the day" but not recently, having subsequently read a number of IEEE publications I now understand that these kinds of issues are, or were, while not common, familiar to electrical engineers and as such issues arise, counter methods such as improvements to transformers, are developed. It definately appears to be the case that ever since we started harnessing electricity we have run into the problems caused when another, more random, source of EMF enters into it's range. Reports from the 19th century mention how, during Aurora displays and other geomagnetic events, the telegraph wires would operate while switched off, sometimes for hours.

The thing that concerns me, while these events have been minimised or dealt with by better shielding of the electrical components, the human or indeed biological effects seem to be completely swept under the carpet and hidden as far from view as possible.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear
a reply to: ParticleNode

Take Forgotten Languages for example.

They do subliminal programming direct to people's brains.
This is not some crackpot theory.. Direne confirmed it openly..
and he/she needn't have done that.. as my autistic brain could
follow what they were doing the very first time I saw it, there
was no point in denying it.

To avoid thread drift I'll keep this as short as I can but regarding FL:

One rainy afternoon I poured through several FL articles that had quoted excerpts displayed in unicode sequences. Some characters were standard web2.0 formatting junk but others appeared to represent human proteins/aminos. Now why would a website with alchemical leanings and a mental programming idealogy incorporate protein chains as part of it's presentation? Enquiring minds would rather not "know"...

Examples:

Black Square
Lame

White Square
Super Lame

White Square With Rounded Corners
Boring

CLCA2 chloride channel accessory 2 [ Homo sapiens (human) ]
Clicky

ISG15 ISG15 ubiquitin-like modifier [ Homo sapiens (human) ]
Uh-Oh

ARHGEF10 Rho guanine nucleotide exchange factor 10 [ Homo sapiens (human) ]
Click Me!

EDIT: Here's an excerpt from one of their entries, for context:
□▫▤▩ ▣■▩▫▩ ▨▤▧□ ▧▧▤▤▨ ▤▢▩▪■▧ ▣■▧□□ □ ▧□▤▩▤□▨□ ▧▧▤▤▨▢■□▪■ ▧▢▢▨□ ▧▢▨□ ▧▩■□▢ ▩▧■▣ ▢▧▨▣▪ ▤▩▩▣▩ ▣■▤▩ ▢□▢▣▣▩■ ▤▨▣▤▨ □▪■▣□ ▣▤▪▣□ ▫▪▣▧ ▤▢▧▫□ □▣▩▢ □▪▫▪▪
edit on 30/10/2018 by ParticleNode because: Because I can

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

I did not waste my time for a reason.

A blindfold. How exciting.

Sheez...some girls have all the luck.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Are yes Direne. It did not take you long to bring her/he/it up again. I was wondering when?

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdamE
Ever played with a Ouija board mirageman? If not would you? personally, i choose not too, due to 'stories' Does this make those stories true?

Only if you can believe that the stories are true, and then, they are still only true for you (and those who share that belief, or have a belief in you).

We are though good, as humans, at suspending our disbelief, or at least I am, I can't obviously speak for all of you and most people will choose to believe the same things as the people that they respect and admire. Very few actually choose to go against the current. We believe what we are told to believe until something happens to upset our confidence in the validity of those beliefs. That goes as much for accepted science as it does demonology.

Anyway, why use a ouija board? We have theoretical physics and mathematics as the cutting edges of divination tools these days.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Direne is one of those subjects..

I'm far less enthralled with Diren's thoughts on RFI and UFOlogy
in general, after a bit of conversation. (which I can't share,
due to T&C).

But the mind control thing they do.. quite interesting.

Kev

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Diana also mentions the same thoughts that George Knapp has also highlighted. There are people in power that see this phenomenon as demonic, due to their own interpretation of the phenomenon from their own religious perspective.

Well it could be demonic! I guess that's comparable with people in power being involved in $cientology and other Cults with equally radical beliefs themselves. We simply do not know. But it seems to be some form of mental phenomenon and exhibits many different forms. Or nothing at all.

Do you not think it a difficult task to not mention people by their actual name when trying to keep their identity secret. I am also sure it did not help when Linda mentioned that she knows one of those mentioned in the book. Why do this Linda?

No.

Because she had no problem in a previous interview which was peculiarly timed around the same time of the NYT times story in late December of last year. Diane was a lot more relaxed calmer there. What I found strange was why she was suddenly promoting a book that wasn't even due out in 2018. She studied Catholicism in academia for years then was suddenly invited to 'private' meetings with wealthy technocrats, engineers and scientists around 2 or 3 years ago. She was taken to supposed UFO sacred crash sites and also a consultant for the "Conjuring" movies.

The timing and merging of personalities over the last few years in these seemingly unrelated fields is something that intrigues me.

There may even be a whiff of Trondant about this

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Something very much like 'Trondant" was invented thousands of years ago.

Just invent some lame ass # and tell everyone how it's 'divine'.. keep
repeating it, and eventually everyone sings the same tune..

Of course the "we will burn you alive if you don't convert part" didn't hurt
either.

So I suppose trying to get people assume that the Catholic church is
involved is a possibility..

on the other hand, the visit COULD be a way to throw a bone to
the Collins Elite.

TTSA brings together strange bedfellows you know.

Kev

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   

So I suppose trying to get people assume that the Catholic church is involved is a possibility..

I think it's more to do with the propensity to believe what you are told. The whole Church controls the thoughts of 1.2 billion people (including Diane I talked about earlier). But numbers are falling away. The Vatican also have a number of observatories and apparently collect meteorites and extraterrestrial samples.

When in Rome.....

TTSA brings together strange bedfellows you know.

Indeed. This is the RFI thread. But the two subjects are merging ever closer due to Zondo claiming he debriefed witnesses. Are ex-Pentagon employees permitted to debrief ex-military officers without breaking their oaths of secrecy?

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join