It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kavanaugh Accuser Christina Ford Linked To Big Pharma Abortion Pill Maker

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

When I do a search, what comes up mostly is overturned convictions, based on eyewitness testimony. But, they prove that it happens.

Murder Conviction, Based Solely on Eyewitness Testimony, Reversed after 25 Years www.forensicmag.com...

Why is "eye-witness" testimony enough to sentence someone to life in prison? www.reddit.com...

It happens.

My point is that testimony is considered evidence.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: CynConcepts

When I do a search, what comes up mostly is overturned convictions, based on eyewitness testimony. But, they prove that it happens.

Murder Conviction, Based Solely on Eyewitness Testimony, Reversed after 25 Years www.forensicmag.com...

Why is "eye-witness" testimony enough to sentence someone to life in prison? www.reddit.com...

It happens.

My point is that testimony is considered evidence.

If its proof, then why is it overturned............you know.......mostly..........

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Because the cases that weren't overturned didn't make the news.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Because the cases that weren't overturned didn't make the news.

You have to be trolling.........no one person can be this stupid...........

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

All four individuals deny any knowledge of "incident" and even knowledge of such a party.

So you believe four preppies never attended a single party as teenagers? Wow. They're his "bras." What did you think they would say?

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

All four individuals deny any knowledge of "incident" and even knowledge of such a party.

So you believe four preppies never attended a single party as teenagers? Wow. They're his "bras." What did you think they would say?

Wait..........

Wait........

So before they were great individuals when she thought they would back up her story.......and they would be credible to the left, infact the news and everyone else propped them up as paragons to her cause........

But because they deny it now you guys lambaste them? Denigrate them? Discredit them?

So you guys not see why people are leaving your way of thinking in droves?

Do you not see how manic and ridiculous this statement is?
edit on 9/23/2018 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Dude. There are people sitting in prison based on eyewitness testimony that are thinking "How can YOU be so stupid?"

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   

So it's your assertion that everyone is covering and lying for Kavanaugh because "bro's before ho's".

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Dude. There are people sitting in prison based on eyewitness testimony that are thinking "How can YOU be so stupid?"

Not stupid enough to think that heresay, and witness testimony without corroborating evidence is enough to convict someone......

then again, im not playing party politics......

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   

The most damning evidence of the parties are in Judge's book about him and his friend Bart O'Kavanaugh. HAHA

Then there's Kavanaugh's speech where cavalierly boasts of their prep school shenanigans and how "What happened at Georgetown Prep stays at Georgetown Prep" that he carefully omitted from the transcript he submitted to the Judiciary Committee.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   

So before they were great individuals when she thought they would back up her story.......and they would be credible

But because they deny it now you guys lambaste them?

Your strawman shows your desperation. I never argued that the other witnesses would be credible any more than I said that Ford is credible. I have simply opined that Kavanaugh's willingness to accept a nomination from the most unpopular president in recent history on the eve of an election with the opposition party feeling angry after having their president's nomination being treated unfairly shows poor judgement.

This is not a trial, so the accusations are irrelevant. If it wasn't sexual misbehavior, it would be tax evasion, cruelty to animals, a covered up abortion... every golden statue has feet of clay.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Just stop. I never said hearsay evidence put anyone away. Get over yourself. Stop trying to move the goal posts.

Ford's testimony is evidence.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

So it's your assertion that everyone is covering and lying for Kavanaugh because "bro's before ho's".

Yep. How do you get sixty women to sign a letter overnight?

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Put the pen by the stove so they can see it.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   

So before they were great individuals when she thought they would back up her story.......and they would be credible

But because they deny it now you guys lambaste them?

Your strawman shows your desperation. I never argued that the other witnesses would be credible any more than I said that Ford is credible. I have simply opined that Kavanaugh's willingness to accept a nomination from the most unpopular president in recent history on the eve of an election with the opposition party feeling angry after having their president's nomination being treated unfairly shows poor judgement.

This is not a trial, so the accusations are irrelevant. If it wasn't sexual misbehavior, it would be tax evasion, cruelty to animals, a covered up abortion... every golden statue has feet of clay.

Its not a strawman

You guys on the left propped these people up, there were threads made, the media went nuts on how she had 3 more witnesses.......

Now you guys are calling them names...............

Nice try though...........

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Exactly the attitude that has poisoned the GOP's chances in the next election.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Just stop. I never said hearsay evidence put anyone away. Get over yourself. Stop trying to move the goal posts.

Literally a page back man.........lol holy horse crap.........

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   

I did not see any of that. All I know is that Ford and Congress are negotiating over when and how testimony will be made. Where do you get your "news?

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Exactly the attitude that has poisoned the GOP's chances in the next election.

Why? Because no one can take the leftists seriously any more?

#WalkAway

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Literally a page back man.........lol holy horse crap.........
"

Ah. You don't understand what the word "hearsay" means. Why am I not surprised?

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join