It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kavanaugh Accuser Christina Ford Linked To Big Pharma Abortion Pill Maker

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Not necessarily. When there is only one victim, that victim's testimony and ability to identify the perp that enough to put that person away. It happens every day, thankfully.

LoL no its not, they have to have evidence.......thats why we have innocent until proven guilty and judged by a panel of your peers, you have to PROVE it actually happened......

Do you live under a rock?

Now mistakes ARE made, but a conviction is NEVER passed down on heresay alone........ever......there has to be evidence that at least eludes to the testimony being true......

There is NOTHING of that sort here.......nothing at all corroborates her story, even the people she claimed were there deny it..........

However we could go to Cory Booker, who admitted in a memior that he sexually assaulted a woman, im sure youd be more than happy to have him removed right? A democrat that grilled Kav?
edit on 9/23/2018 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
I see the thread has nothing to do with the pharmaceutical company. Its just devolved into yet another thread about he said she said. This is why I stay out of these conversations for the most part.

that's because it's already shown she has ties to the Pharma company, and her motive is pretty clear. Now we have ALL the witnesses SHE brought up saying it never happened. So there is a bit more to the argument that she's full of sh!t. But I agree, we shouldn't even be talking about he said, she said. We should be discussing what her punishment should be for trying to ruin an innocent mans life, and what her accomplices should face.

link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

How is it OK to ruin a person's reputation and character based on a UNPROVEN accusation.

So, it's okay to rape a woman if there are no witnesses?

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You're right. It's about FACTS and whether a person who's the accuser is telling the TRUTH. It's about hypocrisy. Why is it OK for the Left to smear a man based on the "court of public opinion," yet TURNS A BLIND EYE to the FACT that Cory Booker admitted to sexually assaulting a 15 year old girl? Where's the support by the Left for the ex-girlfriend of Rep. Keith Ellison, D-Minn., who has accused him of physical and mental abuse? Double standard? You betcha!

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Testimony IS evidence. That's a fact that you can't deny, even if you try and try and hold your breath until you're blue in the face! LOL. Plenty of people are sitting in prison based on testimonial evidence alone.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   

How is it OK to ruin a person's reputation and character based on a UNPROVEN accusation.

Even by her own claims there wasnt a rape...........

If you want us to take you seriously at least inform yourself on the case............

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Is it OK to accuse a man of rape if there are no witnesses? Ever heard of the Duke Lacrosse Case? Google it Einstein.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Testimony IS evidence. That's a fact that you can't deny, even if you try and try and hold your breath until you're blue in the face! LOL. Plenty of people are sitting in prison based on testimonial evidence alone.

LMAO no.....its not.....not by any letter of the law, not in any law book, not in any lawschool is testimony considered evidence, thats why its called testimony.........

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Now mistakes ARE made, but a conviction is NEVER passed down on heresay alone........ever......there has to be evidence that at least eludes to the testimony being true......

Eye witness testimony isn't hearsay.

Hearsay
Hearsay evidence is "an out-of-court statement introduced to prove the truth of the matter asserted therein." In certain courts hearsay evidence is inadmissible (the "Hearsay Evidence Rule") unless an exception to the Hearsay Rule applies. en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

actually, yes it is, if it cant be corroborated by EVIDENCE............actual EVIDENCE

From your own link

In certain courts hearsay evidence is inadmissible

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   

I've shown you legal citations. You've shown me your blustering and frustrated opinion.

Buh bye

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   

I've shown you legal citations. You've shown me your blustering and frustrated opinion.

Buh bye

I love when people are totally , and unabashedly ignorant of thelaw, but because they cant understand certain concepts, they remove themselves from the conversation and claim victory.......

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

If you want us to take you seriously at least inform yourself on the case............

I never said that Ford was raped. I asked a hypothetical and hyperbolic question.

Of course, it flew right over your head! LOL

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Get over it dude! LOL

Testimonial evidence, eye witness testimony is evidence, that's the stuff that get's people convicted every day.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

I never said that Ford was raped. I asked a hypothetical and hyperbolic question.

Of course, it flew right over your head! LOL

MMMM so your accusation of rape was PURELY hypothetical and ot mean to try and illicit another reaction........

Dude your game is up, ive been on this board long enough to see through the bs..........lol try again

Ill also add, that you never answered the question........so.............

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Get over it dude! LOL

Testimonial evidence, eye witness testimony is evidence, that's the stuff that get's people convicted every day.

not without anything to coroborate it with.........if that were the case........i could accuse you of raping my child......and if they didnt like you, I could have 3 other people say they saw the same thing.......

And you would be put away.........

But thats not how it works........granted , there are flaws in the system, but generally thats not how it works..........

I suggest you either go to law school or brush up there old bud, because you are supremely ignorant of how the justice system works

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Get over it dude! LOL

You seriously believe this? Gee whiz, let's just get rid of a law enforcement detective and investigators. Why in the world would they have to investigate if just someone's accusation is good enough to convict.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Yes. Sometimes the victim's testimony is all that is needed to put the perpetrator away.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   

a reply to: CynConcepts

Yes. Sometimes the victim's testimony is all that is needed to put the perpetrator away.

Okay, for me your word is not good enough...so provide me a factual link where anyone has been convicted simply by an accusation and absolutely no other corrobative evidence? And you can not include the Salem Witch trials...since we do not do that any longer within our justice system.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Screenshot of a tweet from CBS News. All four individuals deny any knowledge of "incident" and even knowledge of such a party. So, what does the "court of public opinion" say about this? I say that this makes Christina Ford look like a liar and a pawn by the Democrats.

twitter.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join