It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kavanaugh Accuser Christina Ford Linked To Big Pharma Abortion Pill Maker

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: CynConcepts

There is nothing suspicious regarding these folks rallying and speaking their truth. One couple said they just began contacting everyone.

What did they ask, specifically? Did they verify the identities? Online statements mean nothing. In any event, it is irrelevant. Kavanaugh should have known better than to accept the nomination. He should have known the Democrats would bork him.

All 3 of the witnesses made written affidavits saying it either didnt happen or they werent there...........

Again........I dont expect you to know facts, but maybe, you should do a 2 second google search
edit on 9/23/2018 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

(post by DJW001 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   

There is nothing suspicious regarding these folks rallying and speaking their truth. One couple said they just began contacting everyone.

What did they ask, specifically? Did they verify the identities? Online statements mean nothing. In any event, it is irrelevant. Kavanaugh should have known better than to accept the nomination. He should have known the Democrats would bork him.

Doesn't that say more for Kavanaugh's character and integrity. This supreme court nomination is supposed to beyond partisian biases. He obviously realized he would be thrown through the wringer but was and is actually willing to stand up for himself. That shows great strength and belief in our established constitutional system. I would question the integrity of one who waits believing they could just sail into such a lifetime commitment.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

All 3 of the witnesses made written affidavits saying it either didnt happen or they werent there...........

An email isn't a written affidavit, but let's not go down the legal rabbit hole again.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Yes my clearly ignorant posts backed up by facts............

Facts? Still waiting on you to back up your statement that the Democrats want to go easy on Russia.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   

An email isn't a written affidavit, but let's not go down the legal rabbit hole again.

You should probably google that before ya say that..........you know.....just to make sure they didnt.......

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Yes my clearly ignorant posts backed up by facts............

Facts? Still waiting on you to back up your statement that the Democrats want to go easy on Russia.

That was a derailment tactic.........i obviously posted a link to the statement which you asked me about CONCERNING the topic, that involved the people who denied her claim.......the link is there........try again ol chap

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   

What's really funny is that the member thinks you're a Russian ignorant racist Trump supporter because you won't swallow the leftist narrative.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   

That shows great strength and belief in our established constitutional system.

In case you haven't noticed, we are in the midst of a constitutional crisis.

I would question the integrity of one who waits believing they could just sail into such a lifetime commitment.

And I would question the integrity of one who assumes they have a right to be a Supreme Court Justice.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   

They all signed and submitted this letter to the Senate Committee.

The Associated Press did a thorough article regarding this, just clink the links to read the facts.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

What's really funny is that the member thinks you're a Russian ignorant racist Trump supporter because you won't swallow the leftist narrative.

They apparntly dont remember or know how hard i pushed for Rand Paul lol........or how critical ive been on Trump, hell my avatar was made for it lol

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   

That was a derailment tactic.

So you admit to trying to derail the topic? You posted a link to a blog discussing her "fear of flying"excuse. I have seen nothing about sworn depositions, nor are we likely to see any.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

They all signed and submitted this letter to the Senate Committee.

The Associated Press did a thorough article regarding this, just clink the links to read the facts.

Not a sworn affidavit, it is a letter of opinion. It is a character reference, not an eyewitness report of a specific incident.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   

That shows great strength and belief in our established constitutional system.

I would question the integrity of one who waits believing they could just sail into such a lifetime commitment.

And I would question the integrity of one who assumes they have a right to be a Supreme Court Justice.

Constitutional crisis? Yeah, I really don't see that as extreme as you apparently.

Then why focus on integrity of any Supreme Court Judge...because according to you none of them have any integrity!

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

What Crisis is that? You mean a false narrative pushed by the left? because I see NOTHING indicating such a thing in reality, literally nothing, and nothing that Kavenaugh has testified on leads to this narrative....but again, i wouldnt suspect anyone who hasnt done their research other than buying MSM narrative to know this......

Perhaps look up the facts......

And please dont lecture us on a constitutional crisis when you guys want to suspend constitutional rights, and "Innocence before guilt" just to get your way.......

How effing disingenous is that?

.......uhh.......you should probably look up the requirements to be one..........holy hell

Honestly the ignorance in this thread is almost physically painful..........

edit on 9/23/2018 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

They apparntly dont remember or know how hard i pushed for Rand Paul lol........or how critical ive been on Trump, hell my avatar was made for it lol

THIS Rand Paul?

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

The New York Times published links to a bunch of his legal opinion papers and I noticed how often he cited his boss and mentor, Merrick Garland's, writings and opinions as a basis for many of his. I think he knows it should have been Merrick Garland, and that he's supposed to be ram rodded through because of his recent written opinion that a president shouldn't be investigated.
edit on 23-9-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

THIS Rand Paul?

did you just link an article whose first line was calling the person "Kooky" yep thats unbiased .........

Seriously are you just trolling , because i really really really, cant believe someone is this ignorant.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Constitutional crisis? Yeah, I really don't see that as extreme as you apparently.

Let's discuss this after the Mueller report, okay?

Then why focus on integrity of any Supreme Court Judge...because according to you none of them have any integrity!

Where did I say that? The strawmen on this thread are a fire hazard.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join