It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kavanaugh Accuser Christina Ford Linked To Big Pharma Abortion Pill Maker

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Why? Because no one can take the leftists seriously any more?

You mean Maoists? FMLN?

#WalkAway

Russian disinfo. Your deep rooted misogyny will lead you into pain.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I did not see any of that. All I know is that Ford and Congress are negotiating over when and how testimony will be made. Where do you get your "news?

Congress is placating Ford at this point and growing tired of her antics.........shes literallly said she cant fly because of that trauma........and they are making unnecessary demands on timing......

Seriously , I know women who have been molested since they were kids, they dont have issues flying, and anyone thats been to COURT like she shoud be given her background, should be use to time ultimatums, because THEY ALL TELL YOU WHEN YOU HAVE TO SHOW UP!

Its bs......its a stall tactic and I hope they confirm him, and then let them do the legal battle after as it should be, she can present all her evidence and so can he.........

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   

a reply to: DBCowboy

Why? Because no one can take the leftists seriously any more?

You mean Maoists? FMLN?

#WalkAway

Russian disinfo. Your deep rooted misogyny will lead you into pain.

Actually the man who started that was American , but hey..........I know right, those Russians!!!!

The same ones the left not a year ago were saying werent a threat and dont start stuff, and leave em alone......you guys switch sides so much its like a game of checkers........

Pathetic

link   

shes literallly said she cant fly because of that trauma

Link?

link   

Its bs......its a stall tactic and I hope they confirm him, and then let them do the legal battle after as it should be, she can present all her evidence and so can he.........

Of course it is a stall tactic. It's what the GOP did to Garland. I hope they do not confirm him because he clearly has poor judgement. There would be a better time to accept the nomination... even if it takes another six years. He got greedy and greed made him stupid. That seems to be a running theme in this reality show.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Thank you for posting links and following up. This does confirm that eye witness testimony is not enough and that is why it was overturned. So why would you not expect our justice system should not accept testimony alone and expect them to have actual corrobative evidence beyond eye witnesses?

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

shes literallly said she cant fly because of that trauma

Link?

Ford's fear of flying is directly related to her allegation of assault, and that an airplane is "the ultimate closed space where you cannot get away."

Linky

Anything else?

But of course im not surprised you havent educated yourself on the actual FACTS of whats going on........anyway......have fun precious.......

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Actually the man who started that was American , but hey..........I know right, those Russians!!!!

The Russians take advantage of our weaknesses. I am sure they are spreading disinformation about Kavanaugh's hearings as well. But believe what you will. You still have that right.

The same ones the left not a year ago were saying werent a threat and dont start stuff, and leave em alone......you guys switch sides so much its like a game of checkers........

You must be thinking of some other left. Real Republicans have been warning about Russia for years, and the Democrats woke up when Putin rolled into Ukraine.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

what poor judgement would that be exactly?

Please , tell me what he has said, or has eldued to, or even voted on, that makes any of his calls poor judgement? Or ..........are you just drinking the coolaid?

Ill wait for you links

as far as the rest.......what happened with garland was BS, but the fact that you think its acceptable to ruin a man with what could be false accusations, because of perceived slight says a HELL of a lot about your character.

You should probably do some reevaluation.........

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

It does confirm that eye witness testimony is often flawed. But, unfortunately, there are still plenty of people sitting in prison whose cases were not overturned due to flawed eye witness testimony. I'm sure there are plenty of cases where the victim knew the perpetrator, so there testimony wasn't in question.

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

a reply to: shawmanfromny

All four individuals deny any knowledge of "incident" and even knowledge of such a party.

So you believe four preppies never attended a single party as teenagers? Wow. They're his "bras." What did you think they would say?

So it's your assertion that everyone is covering and lying for Kavanaugh because "bro's before ho's".

Yep. How do you get sixty women to sign a letter overnight?

You ask this in the hey day of social media and networking? I have reunited with many that found me via Facebook due to using the high school search function! It has become especially useful in contacting folks for class reunions.

There is nothing suspicious regarding these folks rallying and speaking their truth. One couple said they just began contacting everyone.

link   
a reply to: DJW001

The Russians take advantage of our weaknesses. I am sure they are spreading disinformation about Kavanaugh's hearings as well. But believe what you will. You still have that right.

Well if they are, its to get the democrats riled up , because the evidence isnt backing it up.........period.........

You must be thinking of some other left. Real Republicans have been warning about Russia for years, and the Democrats woke up when Putin rolled into Ukraine.

Actually the democrats continue to defend Russia and the Ukraine.......but , i wouldnt expect someone who is so out of touch with whats actually going on to know that..........infact they are telling us to stay out again.....check out the thread on ATS.......

maybe you should read more

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Thanks. So, she has a fear of flying. Anything else?

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Accepting the nomination on the eve of an election when the Democrats were out for blood. Even if he gets the nod, his seat will be in peril if he does not recuse himself from anything involving Trump or his business empire. How do you think Trump would receive a recusal?

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Actually the democrats continue to defend Russia and the Ukraine.......but , i wouldnt expect someone who is so out of touch with whats actually going on to know that..........infact they are telling us to stay out again.....check out the thread on ATS.......

Could you provide a link to that alternate reality please?

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Accepting the nomination on the eve of an election when the Democrats were out for blood. Even if he gets the nod, his seat will be in peril if he does not recuse himself from anything involving Trump or his business empire. How do you think Trump would receive a recusal?

wait.........so his crime........and his huge offense against society is accepting the nomination?

Thats what you have?

Thats ALL you have against this guy, after all your belly aching and bullsnip........about how horrible this man is , and how hes not worthy of the seat because of his "decisions"........

Because of his TIMING?

Good god............I dont even have to say anymore , youve made a fool out of yourself more than I could have ever in any debate, with just that one statement......

Youre an example of exactly why people are leaving the party, you guys have lost your collective minds......
edit on 9/23/2018 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/23/2018 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

It does confirm that eye witness testimony is often flawed. But, unfortunately, there are still plenty of people sitting in prison whose cases were not overturned due to flawed eye witness testimony. I'm sure there are plenty of cases where the victim knew the perpetrator, so there testimony wasn't in question.

So in your view since others have been screwed over by the flawed eye witness testimony...we all should be convicted falsely too or just Kavanaugh because you don't like him? I really am trying to understand your point of view and honestly, I can't believe my first sentence in this post is the reality.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   

There is nothing suspicious regarding these folks rallying and speaking their truth. One couple said they just began contacting everyone.

What did they ask, specifically? Did they verify the identities? Online statements mean nothing. In any event, it is irrelevant. Kavanaugh should have known better than to accept the nomination. He should have known the Democrats would bork him.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   

No. I'm saying testimony is considered "evidence" in a court of law, and that Christine Ford's testimony is evidence. The reliability of that evidence is a consideration, but it's still evidence.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   

I have never accused (or defended) him of a crime. I have only pointed out that he brought all of this on himself because of his failure to understand the circumstances. If there is one thing a Supreme Court Justice needs it's judgement.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join