It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kavanaugh accuser wants a full FBI investigation before she testifies

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
do guilty people typically beg for an investigation?

why doesn't kavanguah want one?

is a few days delay really that big of a deal?

It is a waste of time and taxpayer money. Politics in American means obstruct, obstruct, obstruct. Appalling.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   

a reply to: SourGrapes

a few days is a big deal?

can you explain why?

Because a "few days" is not just a "few days" and you know it! Stop playing stupid.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Most people who rape never stop at one try.

This man has gone his entire adult life without any crimes and that would be extremely unusual.
It is very safe to say he did not try to rape her and unless she can provide some details or produce any witness to corroborate her story that he was even at the party then she is not valid in her claims.

The people involved in the me2 movement that do not seek anything other than an accusation to believe an accuser bring down the whole attempt to empower women.

It will not be long until lowering the bar begins to effect real victims.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lowgear26
a reply to: Majic

Why do women get the benefit of the doubt in this situation?

We've seen time and time again that women are as manipulative as men in this regard and yet we are supposed to suspend all thought and believe her story at face value?

Sorry, there is no evidence this happened and people are even denying this happened......but we have to assume she's not the liar????

Equal treatment also includes being called into doubt when your story seems to be inconsistent.

It's been my experience that when it comes to lying (and ALL men & women lie)...women aregenerally much better at it than I am.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes
a reply to: knoxie

I call it like I see it. This is bullsnip and I'm appalled at how this entire situation demeans every single survivor of rape and assault. They are making a mockery of the real true victims out there.

Yes, I have a 16 year old daughter that I am raising to NOT be a liar.

you didn't answer my question.

IF the allegations are true - what would you call what he did to her?

edit on 20-9-2018 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-9-2018 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: Wardaddy454

I hope that she did not ask for the FBI because certain people have already arranged for selected people in the FBI to make sure that Kavanaugh is found guilty.

That would not happen in the FBI? Right?

Surely you're not insinuating that some sort of "deep state" exists blue.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

It is a waste of time and taxpayer money. Politics in American means obstruct, obstruct, obstruct. Appalling.

Extreme sensitivity + attorneys are taking America into a horribly dysfunctional place.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

"If" they were true? I sure wouldn't call it "RAPE". Nor, would I call it "attempted to rape".

Eta: since knoxie edited his/her post, I'll add what this was in reply to.

I was asked what I would call what happened to Ford, "if" it were true.
edit on 20-9-2018 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Extreme sensitivity + attorneys are taking America into a horribly dysfunctional place.

Aided and abetted by the left.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Btw, when are we going to start holding women accountable for the situations they put themselves in?

Or, is it too soon, after we burned our bras?

Its snip like this that makes me believe we will never be equal, not as long as women are ALWAYS the victim, no questions asked.

Im a tough cookie. Is it too much to expect the same of other women?

Its time to pull up your big girl panties and STOP playing the weak and feable victims. Ive got a daughter to raise in this society.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   

i'm not playing stupid. why don't you explain why a few days is a big deal? i honestly want to know!

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   

i'm not playing stupid. why don't you explain why a few days is a big deal? i honestly want to know!

The business of government needs to move forward. This BS fiasco is negatively impacting the making and interpretation of laws by tying up two of the three branches of government.

It. Is. Childish.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   

if your daughter came home from a party and she told you an older drunk boy pinned her down and tried to take her cloths off with his hand over her mouth, you gonna tell her toughen up buttercup?

cool.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   

The business of government needs to move forward. This BS fiasco is negatively impacting the making and interpretation of laws by tying up two of the three branches of government.

It. Is. Childish.

childish?

considering the tweeter child in the white house this might be the most hilarious post I've read all day. lol

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Kavanaugh's nomination and confirmation process is already at least 50% longer than any other nominee for the SC.

After Monday...with or without Ford testifying...it's time to vote.

The Judicial committee has been WAY MORE than accommodating to Ford.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Here's the way i see it asking the FBI to investigate is useless. They have no legal way to investigate they could do a background check. However they don't decide guilt or innocence they only list what they were told by friends and family. So they would interview her and put it in his file. Doesn't even mean its true simply means that someone made an accusation.

As senators they know the FBI does not have jurisdiction to do anything with this. I'm just wondering so people realize males can no longer participate in politics. This shows that an accusation is enough to destroy a political career. So any guy in any office is vulnerable to a sexual harassment allegation. You don't need proof in fact don't even need details like when and where it happened.

Any female with a husband son or father should be concerned. All it takes is a woman making an accusation to hurt them and possibly jail them.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Have I repeated it in response to your post?

If not, then it's a single response to a single poster's post.

AND how many times can "she waited 35 years" be repeated.
edit on 20-9-2018 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Dbl post

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   
My God these people are sick. Republicans have been nothing but graceful asking this woman to tell her story and they drag their feet(for months already actually). Just unreal. Then you got the “pervy Spartacus” casting stones left and right. It’s lame excuses on the level of a child. Mud all over their 2 faces. It’s just mind blowingly transparent. STRAIGHT ticket this year.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   

I was giving you the benefit of doubt. I now see that was premature on my part.

I did answer your question.

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join