It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kavanaugh accuser wants a full FBI investigation before she testifies

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas
imgur.com... now i will preface this as i have no idea if its true as i have never heard of the guy tweeting but its at least an interesting read and if true could explain what actually happened ,again not posting this assuming its factual just letting people see if incase they dont visit the same forums and areas of the internet that i do .

the guy who posted it thinks he has the id or at least a theory of who actually assaulted her and they do kind of look alike went to same school and his home is in the corect location based on fords shaky testimony

Wow, nice bit of gumshoe work! This guy seems to have done more investigating than anyone else.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   
So when she stands up there and says

'' he did this, he did that 30 yrs ago. I have no proof, my witness doesn't remember and I may be wrong about some of the details, but it happened ''

when he stands up there and says

'' I never did that, I wasnt there, this wasnt me, I'm sorry for your pain but I didnt do it ''

what will happen?

Will the liberals try to destroy a good man with 0 evidence of a minor crime that happened 30yrs ago?

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

originally posted by: Annee
a reply to: IAMTAT

How many times can "she waited 35 years" be repeated?

And -- perspective.

How was this woman raised? Was she naive? From overprotective parents? Was she raised in a religious environment?

After seeing the yearbook snippets from her all girl school, I would say that her family were probably not overly religious nor protective. I checked off her being an innocent girl caught up in a drunken party.

Really hard to say.

I have 2 daughters - not raised over protective. But, they had friends that had to "jump through hoops" just to come over for dinner.

Once they got to my house - - they went wild.

Caged "animal" set free - - but, still hampered by their restrictive upbringing.

So, really can't judge this girl by photos, etc.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
a reply to: Creep Thumper

I guess she's not convincing me either. She's cagey about giving testimony, no friends or family can corroborate what she said. And she waited to sandbag Kavanaugh right before he was offered a SCOTUS position!! Why wait 30+ years if you think you can nail the guy!? I think she's being given every opportunity here, but she is sabotaging herself and him.

That's how the left operates. Their currency is the spiteful cheap shot.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Will the liberals try to destroy a good man with 0 evidence of a minor crime that happened 30yrs ago?

Have you read the extremist hateful social media comments that these Dems write? It certainly exceeds anything written here about her. They want to derail Trump at all costs! Their God, Hillary lost and they're being babies about it.

edit on 20-9-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

He has no way to prove his innocence

She doesn’t even have a date or place that is definitive

So he can’t prove he wasn’t at a time and place that is not defined

All he can say is he didn’t do it

And many many people will not believe him no matter what

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

could be, but in my area, I've seen quite a few houses for sale with the exact floorplan as our old house.
but, if there was an investigation, the possibility that she has confused those two should be looked into.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

The Dems aren't looking tp resolve this. Extend and pretend is their game now. Can you imagine if Businesses handled themselves like the Federal Government? They'd go bankrupt!
edit on 20-9-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Check this twitter feed.

Some compelling info.
twitter feed

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   
She needs a good regressionist !!

The best money can buy 😎

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

All he can say is he didn’t do it

Based on what I have seen... if that is not by design, it is seen as a happy side effect.

As I have said multiple times, this has nothing to do with what was done by who to whom when and where... it has to do with stopping the proper, Constitutional exercise of power within the government because one group wants their power back by any means necessary (except by aligning themselves with the voting public, of course).

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes
a reply to: Annee

Annee,

You're a tough cookie. I've witnessed your toughness over the years, on this site. Why are you siding with someone that makes us women out to be so defenseless and weak?

Am I taking sides?

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Am I taking sides?

It certainly looks like it. Are you?

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Am I taking sides?

TheRedneck

And that's really the problem here; almost no one knows what happened. Even the accuser doesnt seem to recall to much of what happened... which is fine for her; but it also underscores how little the rest of us know.

Yet ... for or against... so many people have their mind already made up. They know what happened... but what they realy know is what they want to have happened.
edit on 20-9-2018 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Am I taking sides?

TheRedneck

Where?

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Thursday, September 20, 2018
BREAKING: FORMER SCALIA LAW CLERK Drops Pictures and Evidence That Blows Christine Ford’s Case Wide Open

case of mistaken identity

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
Thursday, September 20, 2018
BREAKING: FORMER SCALIA LAW CLERK Drops Pictures and Evidence That Blows Christine Ford’s Case Wide Open

case of mistaken identity

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

The "Dr" keeps getting her story chipped and whittled down to twigs 😃

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Birds of a feather flock together.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

Yet ... for or against... so many people have their mind already made up. They know what happened... but what they realy know is what they want to have happened.

That does seem to be true.

I don't know what happened... maybe Brett was playing a little too suggestively in a drunken state; maybe someone else was the offender and she got the two mixed up; maybe she's lying through her teeth; maybe Brett really tried to force himself on her. There's a million more maybes out there, and so far we don't even know what house it occurred in or even when it occurred. Heck, maybe Ford was so drunk she really believes it happened.

Personally, I doubt we'll ever know.

What we do know is that this is a last minute accusation without any real evidence on a man who has shown no lifetime propensity for such actions, and who is being adamantly opposed for purely political reasons. That's why I took the position I took: separate the two issues if necessary. Ford has an opportunity to testify Monday; if she takes that, fine, consider her statements. If she does not, then she misses this last opportunity to try to delay the confirmation... no different than had she initially pressed charges and refused to testify. In any case, let the vote proceed without further delay and let any chips from these allegations fall where they may whenever she does want to testify.

She has to be her own advocate to expect others to advocate for her.

TheRedneck

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join