It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schoolgirl, 10, forces Kellogg's to change 'sexist' wording on boxes of Coco Pops

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
a reply to: intrepid

I agree, the biggest outrage is in this thread by folk whining that a child wrote a letter.
I also agree with the girl about the outdated 'by mums' thing, but I don't personaly care enough to write any letters to businesses.
Did you read the poster above calling it abuse by the parents? Lmfao! That is being a total snowflake!

And they are the first to call "snowflake". They couldn't tell a snowflake while they are falling from the sky with their companions.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Damla

aww thanks for the offer but alas I am betrothed to another !
but you seem nice and your avatar speaks to me , I think this is the first time an ATS member has asked me that hahaha !

Im sure there is another banana eating ex coffee addict out there for you !

I also like yoga , but kundalini yoga

a match made in nirvana no doubt !

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

The only one crying is the one making personal insults.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
Bad parents cause they told their kid to write a letter expressing her opinion.

And the big bad dudes on the right cry.
For pages

It's great

If these guys ran a cereal company their top produced flavor would be Salty Tear-O's with the tagline 'Enjoy them in your Unabomber Cabin! They last forever!'

edit on 14-9-2018 by AugustusMasonicus because: Zazz 2020!

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

The only one crying is the one making personal insults.

Must giving my opinion dude.
Honest like I always am.

A lot of you right wing, nra, Murica, deport and put a wall up types are the ones that whine and cry and get offended the most.

It's here for all to see. Keep up the good work

Hahaha

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Bad Parents.

www.care2.com...

Number 4.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   

State an opinion relevant to the topic.

Being honest isn't trolling with insults.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Bad Parents.

www.care2.com...

Number 4.

Bad parents cause cereal with sugar.
Whaaaaaaaa

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   

State an opinion relevant to the topic.

Being honest isn't trolling with insults.

Ok. I did but will again.
It's no big deal
Things change
She didn't force them to do anything
Company made the choice
You cry a lot

There you go

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

but dont forget about me...just in case
you sure sound hot with that kundalini yoga and blue flashes now.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   

It's been a really funny thread to read

How anyone can have a problem with a ten year old writing a letter is hilarious to me.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Bad Parents.

www.care2.com...

Number 4.

Bwahahahahaha. You DO know that kids need sugar as well as other nutrients right? You are really grasping at straws to smear these parents...who took enough interest in their child to listen and give good advice for their kids issue. Unlike someone like you that would TELL their kids what to do and think. Methinks you need to up the bran flakes intake. Sounds like you may be constipated.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
How anyone can have a problem with a ten year old writing a letter is hilarious to me.

It happens when your parents raise a mary sissy pants who gets butthurt when other people don't think or act like them. Those parents are also most likely communists too for instilling into their cuckflake children the concept that a private business shouldn't listen to its paying customers.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Damla

Ok Damla I will try not to forget the time an ATS member proposed , kind of hard to forget eh! hahahahah

aww the best

oh if we got married would we have kids and would we allow them to eat coco pops ?

as parents would we approve ?

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
Hahaha!
Got it, I'm with the program again now

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I've noticed a lot of little children now are extremely afraid of dogs , I also notice a lot of parents overly baby their children with health and safety , all these measure they take to ensure their children arent harmed, like when learning to ride a bike etc
Ive seen some strange bikes , like a full adult bike with a training bike attached to the back !
the other day a wee lassie maybe about 8 or 9 , she was at least 4 feet tall , was freaking out when my tiny little chihuahua/pug meisha barked at her when she was in the park , she immediately started to scream and run away from the dog, of course if you scream and run a dog will bark and run after you!

but my dog is less than a foot tall and about a foot long , so what do they think will happen that the dog is going to maul them and bite them to death ?

Overly protective parents ! I get it you are concerned for your childs safety but really sometimes , they need a scraped knee , or to be scared by a dog , that is reality!

I cant remember how many times I fell out of trees , came home with cuts and brusies head to toe !
how many times Ive ran in with blood spurting out my limbs and my mum saying what have you been up to now !
It was never "Oh are ye ok son" , it was you better not have been up to no good!

like are parents all just overly protective now ?
or is that just all parents. Sorry my experience of life is only being a child and being an adult
not having kids or being a parent. !

Parents ?

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

People dont have to parent to your standards and ideals.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Bad Parents.

www.care2.com...

Number 4.

Hey Neo, maybe we should have some laws on how parents should raise their kids - what to feed them and how to raise them. Parents are monitored, and if they don’t follow the laws, they go to jail and have their kids taken away from them to be raised by parents the state feels would do a better job. How does that grab ya?

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   

I know they dont , im just saying that it appears to be overkill in comparison to the generation of my era , my parents and my friends parents were not like this , we were never really molly coddled like this and just left to our own devices!

For example my dads generation , they had bows and arrows and could go down the local park and shoot bows and arrows and pellet guns . My older uncles generation he was cutting aboot with pistols from the 2nd world war when he was a kid!

Guns are probably a bad example , I mean like I was playing in abandoned factories and down the docks in old warehouses never had anyone watching over me !

So what is changing ? I just made an observation and it seems to be that its not allowing the kids to experience things for themselves sort of desensitising them to reality.

Like why are parents being overly protective of their kids ?

It's ok I just realised "pedos"

I can see why they are with them 24/7

# I wouldnt even let my kids out for that reason hhaha

edit on 14-9-2018 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-9-2018 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I have no idea if the parents are lefties, not even the article makes that claim. BUT, I am pretty damn sure a lot of people on the right are TRIGGERED because a 10-year-old girl had an opinion and voiced it.

For those adults that are triggered over it, you guys are pathetic.
edit on 14-9-2018 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join